Thread: ending a cycle?

new guy is offline New Member

ending a cycle?

all right now im really confused. everybody talks about taking something when they start to end a cycle. what exactly is that? the people i know that are cycling never even mentioned anything about this. can someone please explain. and what do you mean when you put i have certain things just in case? is there a place thqat can explain all the types of as that people talk about on these forums? people hav egiven me great info to my questions but i do not understand alot of the words they use. i was going to strt my first cycle today, but i know hav erealized i really do not know jack sh&^ about as. i plan on learning alot more beofre i start.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, the hcg will only inflate the testicles back to normal size. but you cant stay on hcg forever. Most only use it in long cycles. As this is your first I dont see it necesary. What is your cycle btw? Like hercules said the educational forum is the best place to learn. ALso check out the drug profiles on the mainpage. peace

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    ppl take clomid and hcg post cycle !

new guy is offline New Member
    thanks alot. i have been reading the educationl posts and i have learned alot but some of the things that it explains still confuse me. it explains things great but still with words way over my head. is there anyplace that explains all the big words that has to deal with the aas. i know this makes me sound like a dumbass but i figured i better ask dumb questions than to do dumb things.

since this will be my firat cycle then i should not have to worry about taking clomid? i would not even know where to get it. if the nembie cycles are outdated then where could i find some that are recent? the two as that i can reach easily is deca and sust250. i am looking for a newbiew cycle plan dealing with these.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What are your stats? Age, weight, BF %, lifting experience, and goals.

Thread Information