gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member

Help with loosing water & bloat

HI, Ive been on Test Enanthate & Prima for about 5 weeks and just switched over to doing:

100mg Test Prop (Verimone) EOD
    1ml Primabolan EOD

Next week will be adding some Tren Acetate to the course for another 5 weeks.

I have been taking Proviron & Tamoxifen (20mg a day) but ive still noticed im getting a bloated look in my face and a few people have commented on it (my mum being the main one)

I am going on holiday in 4 weeks, will going to a Prop Test & Tren help reduce this or is there anything else i should take?

Has anyone heard of Aqua-Ban? its given to women with water retention from the Pill, would this be worth trying?

Need good advice please. Cheers.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Switching to prop may help some but if you can get femara or Aromasin then the difference will be more substantial. I am not sure what diuaretic aqua-ban is but I am not a fine of most unless you are going into a comp or photo shoot and even then I think one should use natural ones.

what about taking a duretic like Aldactone? my bro has some i could have but thought really that should be used when i come off the gear?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I wouldnt use strong diuretics.

Goto GNC and get some dandelion root. It works fine, no need to go extreme about it.

if i cut my carbs right down to a bare minimum the week before i go away will a lot of water retention dropp off? I will try and get some of that dandilion stuff, looks good.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    you need to cut the sodium, that will help your bloat.

wood is offline Associate Member
    Try working out with a garbage bag on underneath your shirt or sweatshirt. Or try your cardio with it. I just finished fina/prop and had a little unwanted water bloat and I did that for a week and dropped the water. Only thing is if you do it sip the water you're drinking while working out, don't gulp

Thanks but i dont quite understand what you mean by "Only thing is if you do it sip the water you're drin"king while working out, don't gulp"

What other names are there for Liquidex? do you take it through the course? how do you take it? doesnt that hold off the water a lot?

wood is offline Associate Member
    I mean when you're doing cardio with the bag on and you get thirsty don't gulp the water or whatever you're drinking when working out. Just sip on it. If you gulp it defeats the purpose b/c you are drawing the water out of the skin with the bag on and gulping just sends that water right back to your skin and you look bloateda again.
    By sipping the water goes to your muscles and uses it more.

Thread Information