Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: DBol?

ReeceI1997 is offline New Member

DBol?

I'm 19 Years old and have done a cycle of Clen (oral) and I am thinking of doing a 8 week cycle on DBol (oral) shall I PCT? Need some help please guys.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Do you know that what you are proposing will shutdown your natural testosterone production?
    Marsoc likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wat you are planning on doing is a waste.That is unless you are trying to hurt yourself.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Ur to young. Be a man an work hard like everyone else did. U might mess up ur natural test production and have to be on roids the rest of ur life. And like mr bb said. D bol will knock out ur natural test and U will have to take testosterone . Along with it. Nothing in life comes easy tht is worth doing. U will learn this as u get older. Ur body is in its prime. And if u dont think U will grow. U haven't stopped growing yet. So eat and train hard. Regardless. Consider ur body type. U can't be something ur not. Rather be the best u can be and emphasize what U do have. If u pack on some mass from roids. Do U think ur body will retain that when u stop. I think it will fall off. Unless u eat like crazy all the time. Then again I don't know shit. I never cycled. I just feel compelled to talk shit somewhat to young kids tht are looking for. Easy way round things
    So I appologize lol.
    Last edited by Marsoc; 11-07-2016 at 08:31 PM.

Thread Information