Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION on PCT for Anavar, Test Cyp and HCG

Heyitsme0123 is offline New Member

WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION on PCT for Anavar, Test Cyp and HCG

Hey guys

About to be 28 6'1 190lbs. Just wanted to see what you thought of this plan for a first timer. I've read enough threads to see a bunch of guys get yelled at for not researching enough. I've researched, but just have some minor questions.

I'm doing a 9 week cycle of Anavar and Test Cyp
    Week 1-9 - 300mg per week Test Cyp
    Week 1-4 - 50mg ed Anavar
    Week 5-9 - 70mg ed Anavar

I got HCG as a PCT but from research think that I should incorporate it into my stack
    Week 2-9 500iu a week.

AI
    Week 2-11- .25mg eod Arimidex

I read to wait 18 days from last Test Cyp Shot and begin PCT
    Week 12-15 - Novadex 40/25/25/25

These are my questions
    1. Do these amounts seem ok? Is 500iu a week of HCG too high? Is .25mg eod enough for Arimidex? I'm on propetia for thinning hair so wanted to keep my test under 500 a week.
    2. Should my last shot of HCG be higher than usual since I will be going into a two week period where I am not taking anything before starting my PCT?

Thanks for the help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR OPINION on PCT for Anavar, Test Cyp and HCG-screen-shot-2016-11-03-10.34.40-pm.png  

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

This is all you need for your first cycle, make amendments and repost Here only, you only need one thread.
    songdog likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyitsme0123 View Post
    Hey guys

About to be 28 6'1 190lbs. Just wanted to see what you thought of this plan for a first timer. I've read enough threads to see a bunch of guys get yelled at for not researching enough. I've researched, but just have some minor questions.

Week 1-9 - 300mg per week Test Cyp
    Week 1-4 - 50mg ed Anavar

I got HCG as a PCT but from research think that I should incorporate it into my stack
    Week 2-9 500iu a week.

AI
    Week 2-11- .25mg eod Arimidex

Week 12-15 - Novadex 40/25/25/25

These are my questions
    1. Do these amounts seem ok? Is 500iu a week of HCG too high? Is .25mg eod enough for Arimidex? I'm on propetia for thinning hair so wanted to keep my test under 500 a week.
    2. Should my last shot of HCG be higher than usual since I will be going into a two week period where I am not taking anything before starting my PCT?

Thanks for the help
    Back in Black said all that needs to be said.Thats the best advice you will be given.

Hey guys

Week 1-9 - 300mg per week Test Cyp I would run Test Cyp 12 weeks to 14 weeks. 9 weeks is a little short. You'll probably get better results with 500mg/wk.
    Week 1-4 - 50mg ed Anavar Drop the Anavar on the first cycle. You don't need it.

Week 2-9 500iu a week. Run HCG 250iu twice a week throughout your Test cycle. Stop the HCG after your last Test injection.

AI
    Week 2-11- .25mg eod Arimidex This is good

Week 12-15 - Novadex 40/25/25/25 Run Clomid also 100/50/50/50

These are my questions
    1. Do these amounts seem ok? Is 500iu a week of HCG too high? Is .25mg eod enough for Arimidex? I'm on propetia for thinning hair so wanted to keep my test under 500 a week. I got thinning hair also. I take finestride and apply rogain twice a day. Test will break down to DHT so the finestride will help with the hair loss.
    2. Should my last shot of HCG be higher than usual since I will be going into a two week period where I am not taking anything before starting my PCT? No, keep the HCG dose the same throughout your cycle. One big shot isn't going to do much for you.

Thanks for the help
    The main thing i should stress is your diet. You really need to eat for your cycle. For example, if you're TDEE is 3000 cal/day and you're trying to bulk you need to eat 3300+ cal/day. If you're trying to cut, you need to change up your macros to like 30% carbs, 30% fats, 40% protein. Diet will have a HUGE effect on the gains. Good luck and have fun on your cycle.

Heyitsme0123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    The main thing i should stress is your diet. You really need to eat for your cycle. For example, if you're TDEE is 3000 cal/day and you're trying to bulk you need to eat 3300+ cal/day. If you're trying to cut, you need to change up your macros to like 30% carbs, 30% fats, 40% protein. Diet will have a HUGE effect on the gains. Good luck and have fun on your cycle.
    Thanks for the help. The reason I wanted to do Var was because its safest on the hairline. I only added the test to help a little with size and help my body out because I know Var shuts you down. But not it seems people are telling me to cut var and up the test. Is it a TERRIBLE idea to be doing Var for 9 weeks? and a low dose of test? or just a preference people have for first timers? I'd like Var to be my primary gear and test as a base.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the help. The reason I wanted to do Var was because its safest on the hairline. I only added the test to help a little with size and help my body out because I know Var shuts you down. But not it seems people are telling me to cut var and up the test. Is it a TERRIBLE idea to be doing Var for 9 weeks? and a low dose of test? or just a preference people have for first timers? I'd like Var to be my primary gear and test as a base.
    Everything shuts you down. Drop the var, everyone said to drop it...drop the var.

Follow Scotch's notes above and you're GTG

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    The reason we tell everyone to run test only on their 1st cycle is beacuse if you have a bad reaction you know wat caused it.And if you are that worried about your hair dont cycle.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    The reason we tell everyone to run test only on their 1st cycle is beacuse if you have a bad reaction you know wat caused it.And if you are that worried about your hair dont cycle.
    x2....

Thread Information