Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Double-Dragon

Thread: Started my 14 week bulk cycle

Double-Dragon is offline New Member

Started my 12 week bulk cycle

Hey there, I just started my bulk cycle about a week ago. I will update my progress every week.
    Week 1-12Test E 500mg
    Week 1-11 decca 500mg
    Week 1-7 test suspension 300mg
    Week 1-4 d boll 30mg

.25 mg ai ed
    750ius a week hcg
    Nolvadex and Clomid for pct

When I started a week ago my stats were 6 feet 193 12%

Currently I'm 199 pounds. Strength is through the roof, must be the suspension never done it before stings a bit, nothing I can't handle. never have I got this kind of pump after training I give all the credit to suspension this far.

Changed my cycle a bit, instead of 400mg suspension brought it down to 300mg also. Not gonna run test p in this cycle.
    I'm jumping onto another cycle right after this, most likely test eq, tren , stanazol.
    Last edited by Double-Dragon; 11-08-2016 at 09:51 AM.
    Marsoc likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Double-Dragon View Post
    Hey there, I just started my bulk cycle about a week ago. I will update my progress every week.
    Week 1-14 Test E 500mg
    Week 1-13 decca 500mg
    Week 1-7 test suspension 400mg
    Week 1-4 d boll 30mg
    Week 8-14 test prop
    .25 mg ai ed
    [B]id watch your dex dosage while running both suspension & d-be... Make sure you pull mid cycle blood work with that suspension and d-bol...

750ius a week hcg
    Nolvadex and Clomid for pct

When I started a week ago my stats were 6 feet 193 12%

Currently I'm 199 pounds. Strength is through the roof, must be the suspension never done it before stings a bit, nothing I can't handle. never have I got this kind of pump after training I give all the credit to suspension this far.
    id also suggest you make sure you run your test long enough so your deca clears(21 days) then start your PCT. Run your test at least 2 wks longer
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-14-2016 at 02:14 PM.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    id also suggest you make sure you run your test long enough so your deca clears(21 days) then start your PCT.
    That would be my least concern for this one.

500 deca , no DA?

Suspenson AND dbol ..u gonna compete?

2 gs a week.....where are your prebloods?

Apperciate the input guys.

I'm running test one week longer wouldn't that suffice ? If not I will cut the decca off at week 12 instead of 13.

Not 2grams of test bro, 500mg test e 400mg test suspension so total 900mg a week or less cause test e at 500mg is only 375mg if I'm not mistaken right ? Then from week 8 still 500mg test e and 300 mg test prop till end of the cycle.

What is DA ?

Not competing I got trial coming up looking at bit of a time that's why running this cycle.

Forgot to mention taking aspirin 80 mg before sleeping also
    Last edited by Double-Dragon; 11-02-2016 at 11:20 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont understand why you need 3 kinds of testosterone , useless.

Test suspension is to be used pre-comp or ocasionally as a pre-workout. Together with dbol it will make your estrogen sky high.

Stop the deca 2 weeks before the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dont understand why you need 3 kinds of testosterone , useless.

Test suspension is to be used pre-comp or ocasionally as a pre-workout. Together with dbol it will make your estrogen sky high.

Stop the deca 2 weeks before the test.
    Well not running 3 diff test same time bro. Test e through out the whole cycle. Suspension only for 7 weeks and it's out my system within 24 hours. Then starting test prop for 6 weeks.

I apperciate the feedback

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    That would be my least concern for this one.

500 deca , no DA?

Suspenson AND dbol ..u gonna compete?

2 gs a week.....where are your prebloods?
    Least concern?! Recovery is probably the most important aspect(among many others) of cycling... I think everything about cycling 'could' potentially be dangerous, but that's why we have the ancillaries we do now!

His blood levels will be all over the place with both suspension & d-bol(I'd opt for .5mgs of dex... hence why his mid cycle bw is where his concerns should be now(in OP he already started

pre cycle bw is something Id always suggest as well as having a DA on hand when running any type of 19nor - & a Progestin

Edit - I missed that you were switching to prop(I'm assuming for PCT reasons)? Imo you couldve ran NPP and left the test e out & just ran short esters and a shorter cycle(better layout I'd what I'm getting at) best of luck
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-14-2016 at 02:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

So 2 days into my 3rd week, my weight is up to 204 pounds. At the start of my second week I was coming down with a cold so my appetite was out the door. I think I could have gained more but oh well..... I feel great at the gym, lots of energy To the point where I don't want to put the weights down loll.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    How's the suspension feel. How much do u pin pre workout ?

Jonbana is offline Member
    I would run test at least 2 weeks longer than deca

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    How's the suspension feel. How much do u pin pre workout ?
    It' stings a bit,the injection site swells up a bit for a day or two also soar for two days but not as bad as I had read online.... Gives me crazy pumps at the gym! Lots of power and energy too.

I warm it up in hot water for 2 mins or so before shaking it and injecting it. I inject about 100mg pre work out.
    Last edited by Double-Dragon; 11-15-2016 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    I would run test at least 2 weeks longer than deca
    Yeah bro for sure; but I'm jumping on sustanon and stanazol and tren maybe right after this cycle..... I haven't decided what I'm gonna jump on to, but when the time comes I will ask for advice on the next cycle

Deca is fun but recovery is brutal , took me almost 7 months to recover from that stuff tren took me zero recovery time and cycle was 20 weeks vs my 13 week deca , I will jump back onto deca but ending it with tren for recovery purposes

First day of my week 4, felt great at the gym. Love the pumps. Over all good feeling. Weight is 206.8

End of my 5th week. Overall my strength has increased much more. I was bloated really bad I think my ai was bunk so I switch to nolvadex 20mg a day. Bloat is gone. Weight is 202.5 pounds. But I look way bigger than week 4 at 206.8. Yesterday was my last day of d boll also.

Post pictures

Thread Information