flexshack is offline Member

comparing clen with speed like substances?

wondering if clen , since it raises heart rates, bp, and body temp, can be compared with something like adderall? to be more specific, i really only want to know if clen, like adderall, will cause anxiety, paranoia, or nervousness? these are definately nasty sides that i have experienced from using prescribed adderall and before i try clen, i wanted to know if i should expect the same? any factual info here or even opinions would be great. thanks.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flexshack
    wondering if clen, since it raises heart rates, bp, and body temp, can be compared with something like adderall? to be more specific, i really only want to know if clen, like adderall, will cause anxiety, paranoia, or nervousness? these are definately nasty sides that i have experienced from using prescribed adderall and before i try clen, i wanted to know if i should expect the same? any factual info here or even opinions would be great. thanks.
    from my experience using adderall for those late nite cram sessions, clen is similar in very high dosages.

although with adderall i would get less tremors and greater heightened focus than the clen.

the resting heart rate increase, the nervousness and need for copious amounts of water are the main similarities that i have found.

they are two different drugs so i wouldn't base experience with one as grounds for not taking the other.

test it out and if you don't like the sides, stop.

BigLarry is offline Associate Member
    I am prescribed to add. And after a month most of the side effects go away. I wouldnt recommend taking both at the same time. You would be very tweeked out.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Hey bro, I wouldnt recommend the two at the same time. Its not a good idea. I am taking adderall right now for my add and combining the two would be too much on your heart. Its not worth it. Pick one or the other or do adderall for 2 weeks and then switch to clen for two weeks.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppapump58
    Hey bro, I wouldnt recommend the two at the same time. Its not a good idea. I am taking adderall right now for my add and combining the two would be too much on your heart. Its not worth it. Pick one or the other or do adderall for 2 weeks and then switch to clen for two weeks.

no no no. i wasn't planning on doing both at the same time. i was going to stop the adderall to go on the clen . thanks though for looking out for me.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Adderal is in the amphetamine catagory which is related to speed. It is a mixture I think of 4 types of amphetamines. Clen is a alpha-1 beta agonist similar to the drugs in inhalers for asthma. The side effect of upregulating body temp and decreased appetite is the reason body builders use it...

James Bond is offline Junior Member
    No anxiety, no paranoia,just a little more nervousness (but truly under control) inmy clen experience.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Clen

Clen makes me shakey, and nervousness can occur, but for me subsides quickly. Aside from the shakes, I get tired as well. It does not kill my appetite. I wish it would though.

Thread Information