Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By -Ender-

Thread: At what age should i start using anabolic steroids?

gangen is offline Junior Member

At what age should i start using anabolic steroids?

Ok so I turned 18 not too long ago and have asked before about cycle advice with no luck, everyone is telling me i should etc..
    I took a wisntrol only oral cycle when i was 17 and have been training serious for almost 2 years. I never eat/drink junk, or go to any parties.

I really want to compete in men's physique in 2 years. I just want some advice on when and what i should take to get there. I won't do any steroids while i'm 18 because i figured that be stupid due to my already high test levels.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I would think most people would say not to touch it until your mid twentys and only if your around your max naturally.

-Ender- is offline Not Retired
    I recommend that all males should train naturally until the age of 25.

At your age you are still growing. Steroids will stop your natural growth. What if you could be a few inches taller? Want to stop that from happening? You will prematurely fuse your growth plates by using steroids at your age. You also have the highest hormone levels of your life right now: use them, train your ass off and eat big.

Please read Marcus's thread here: The Young and Steroids

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    FOOD is your best friend! A good solid diet with good training and you will build a solid foundation.Our diet section can help you with this.And you also made a SMART choice not to cycle at your age.You got time on your side use it wisely!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    There are several reasons why you really shouldn't cycle until 25 but one good one is that from 18-24 your natural Testosterone is freaking raging! And giving you more than enough to grow like crazy with a good exercise and nutrition plan. It's one of the best growth windows you will ever experience! I don't understand why anyone would want to do anything to disrupt that! OP get your diet dialed in, concentrate on the weights and you will blow that physique contest out of the water.
    Also, oral steroids are very suppressive, I wouldn't do any of those again. Good luck!

-Ender- is offline Not Retired

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would wait as long as you are able to.

KidUK is offline Associate Member
    I started using when i was 35, i'm 37 now. I'm i'm ever so glad i waited that long. And that was after 8 years of continuous training.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    I would say 26, you're fully developed by that age and partying is out of your system. While you should have a solid diet and training experience I'm not like others and think you need to be at your max potential.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    Ok so I turned 18 not too long ago and have asked before about cycle advice with no luck, everyone is telling me i should etc..
    I took a wisntrol only oral cycle when i was 17 and have been training serious for almost 2 years. I never eat/drink junk, or go to any parties.

I really want to compete in men's physique in 2 years. I just want some advice on when and what i should take to get there. I won't do any steroids while i'm 18 because i figured that be stupid due to my already high test levels.
    Work hard like everyone else Or possibly damage ur body for good and if not lose any gains u get from a cycle at ur age sinc ur body isn't built for it. Especially since ur body isn't fully developed either. You will prob hurt yourself. Unless ur intensity is not there ..which at your age I assume it isn't. Cuz if I knew then what I know now I'd be an animal and probably wouldn't haven stoped training. I never cycled so I can't tell u exactly. Just relating what I see on here about kids ur age and I agree lol

gangen is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the answers guys, but I have one more question. Could i take a small clen only cycle? I read about it and it doesn't seem to affect my natural test levels.

And if you wonder what i want to achieve from it, I just want to cut a bit down when the summer comes, so it would be for at least another 6 months.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gangen View Post
    Thanks for the answers guys, but I have one more question. Could i take a small clen only cycle? I read about it and it doesn't seem to affect my natural test levels.

And if you wonder what i want to achieve from it, I just want to cut a bit down when the summer comes, so it would be for at least another 6 months.
    Bro nothing in life worth doing is easy. U will find this out. As You get older. Sounds cliche but it's true. Young people want everything easy. Andur health is a lifestyle and a constant effort. No juice will make u.

Thread Information