Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By Strongblood
  • 1 Post By Scorpion0922

Thread: First Cycle-Rebuilding it-Advice Needed

Kaido is offline Junior Member

First Cycle-Rebuilding it-Advice Needed

Hey all!

I am thinking of tweaking the last cycle I proposed to help more with my shoulder injury and maybe increase my strength even more while minimizing side effects.

This is the new one:

Week 1 to 12: Test E @ 250 mg every Sunday.
    Week 1 to 6: Ostarine @ 20mg every day
    Week 7 to 12: Anavar @ 40mg every day
    Week 1 to 14: Adex @ 0.25mg every other day (From day 2 up until PCT starts)

PCT: Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolva @ 40/20/20/20

Liver Support: 1800mg NAC daily

No hCG

I would be grateful to anyone that can help/guide me.
    Last edited by Kaido; 11-06-2016 at 02:42 AM.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Shoulder injury?

No steroid will help heal your shoulder injury, snap out of it.

Try HGH or TB500. Resting and a proper diagnostic of the problem might also do wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Shoulder injury?

No steroid will help heal your shoulder injury, snap out of it.

Try HGH or TB500. Resting and a proper diagnostic of the problem might also do wonders.
    I have a grade 2 ac-joint separation. I went through rest and rehab but it still hurts the same. Doctors said there is nothing more I can do, just let it heal on it's own but I already lost a ton of time from training.

I can't take HGH.
    If I use TB500, should I do it with the cycle I proposed or with the first cycle from the stickies?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids can make the injury worse by increasing the strength while the joint is injuried.

Why such a rush to cycle. Let it heal before doing a cycle, thats my opinion.

TB500 treatment doesnt need cycle.
    Kaido likes this.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Agree^^^^^with Mr. BB. You need rest and TB500. I would inject 5mgs. Subq. first injection. Wait a week, inject another 5mgs. again subq. Wait another week then inject 2.5mgs. And then 2.5mgs each week for 3 more weeks. After 6weeks of rest and TB500 ease back into your workout. Hopefully you should be much better. Good luck!
    Kaido likes this.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    If it hurts lifting a specific amount of weight ,what do you think you will do to it when you are capable of lifting even heavier. Your going to fuck it up badly and really set yourself back. Try not to be in such a rush. Work around the injury until it heals.

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Steroids can make the injury worse by increasing the strength while the joint is injuried.

Why such a rush to cycle. Let it heal before doing a cycle, thats my opinion.

TB500 treatment doesnt need cycle.
    Agree with this.

Plus your cycle set up is asking for trouble. 250 mg's/test/week???? 12 weeks of var??????

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion0922 View Post
    Agree with this.

Plus your cycle set up is asking for trouble. 250 mg's/test/week???? 12 weeks of var??????

Sorry my bad, I meant to write week 7-12 anavar not 1-12. I edited my post. If I use anavar why is it bad to use only 250mg test/week. It is pharma grade so I know that I get exactly that amount. Would I be better to use 500mg along with anavar?

I didn't know about TB500 before this thread. I did some research on it and there are studies that say it may lead to cancer and other studies saying the opposite, that it is anticarcinogenic. What should I believe ? lol

From your experience, do you know anyone that had bad side effects like this? If it doesn't, it seems like a miracle drug

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    If it hurts lifting a specific amount of weight ,what do you think you will do to it when you are capable of lifting even heavier. Your going to fuck it up badly and really set yourself back. Try not to be in such a rush. Work around the injury until it heals.
    I complete understand what you are saying and I agree that it might be the smarter thing to wait a bit more but:

a. I have this since July, it should have healed according to the doctors but it didn't. So maybe they are completely wrong once more and I should train so it gets stronger and stops hurting. The exact same thing happened with my lower back injury. They said to never lift weights again because there is a chance I'll never walk again. Did that for about 6 months, pain never got away. I started lifting and 3 months later it was gone and I am until today completely pain free.

b.I have to cycle and be out of it until March because from June and after I will start to compete again and get tested.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Ok I can see where you are going with this.You want to cycle but remember this.Doctors are not God! And they are often wrong.While rest is most likely your best bet you opt too train.#1 do some reasearch 1st cycles are test only @500mg a week you will need a ai HCG Clomid and Nova for pct.I didnt include doses beacuse you will read about them in your research.Good luck Bro!

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaido View Post
    Sorry my bad, I meant to write week 7-12 anavar not 1-12. I edited my post. If I use anavar why is it bad to use only 250mg test/week. It is pharma grade so I know that I get exactly that amount. Would I be better to use 500mg along with anavar?
    Because you run test ONLY for a 1st cycle, you need your body to heal before running ANYTHING.

WHEN the time is right you need to pin test twice a week to keep your levels stable, once a week can cause a roller coaster effect. Not guaranteed to do that but no need to risk it.
    Kaido likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Ok I can see where you are going with this.You want to cycle but remember this.Doctors are not God! And they are often wrong.While rest is most likely your best bet you opt too train.#1 do some reasearch 1st cycles are test only @500mg a week you will need a ai HCG Clomid and Nova for pct.I didnt include doses beacuse you will read about them in your research.Good luck Bro!
    Thanks! But I've already done as much research as I could, this is the second thread I made. The first one is this: First Cycle-Seeking Help

Considering all the advice that is given to me here I might use TB500 for 4 weeks, then start a cycle and continue using it for 4 more weeks.
    Do you think it's a good idea?

Besides TB500, has anyone here used BPC 157?
    I've read some great stuff about it too, maybe stacking them will help me heal even faster ?!

Thread Information