Thread: Mixing HCG

JackSwole is offline Associate Member

Mixing HCG

If I do not have bacteriostatic water, can you mix the HCG with Sodium Chloride? I have plenty of vials for that on hand.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You can mix it with whatever you want, but it will not keep long with no anti bacteria agent. Why you think its called bacteriostatic water???

You would be risking infection.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just mix it With the sterile water that follows the packaging in Pregnyl.
    Kept in the fridge, i throw them away after 1 week, or 10 days Maximum, My endo told me 1 week though.
    But be careful when mixing it to avoid bacteria entering at that point, but common sense should dictate that.
    There will be some bacteria there anyways, and the longer it stands, the higher the bacterial content.
    If you got easy Access to bac. water, it will save you a lot of discarded hCG .

Generally, sterile water is used when you're gonna do a 1 time use and BW is used when you'll use it multiple times over the life of the HCG .

So, I now have 30ml Bacteriostatic water. I just want to ensure I have the mixing instructions correct. I hate to ask a redundant question. It seems most everything has been answered on these forums at one point or another, but when it comes to mixing HcG , there are conflicting answers. Below is the best explained I found - is it still accurate, also I have questions in red:

Sterilize all vials.

You have a amp with powder, and vial of bac water, and an empty 10ml vial.
    If unable to obtain 10ml vials, can we use 10ml syringes?

Draw 2ml bac water, pin into empty 10ml vial. Repeat that one more time. Now u have 4ml bac water in vial. Why do this twice and not just draw up 4ml the first time?

Break amp top, draw 1ml bac water. SLOWLY pin 1ml water to powder. Swirl in your hands. Draw up the mixture into syringe. with an amp you have to break, is it necessary to use a filtered needle? Also are you adding the 1ml to the amp you just broke or did the HCG get places elsewhere?

SLOWLY inject into vial with 4ml water. Again slowly swirl vial in your hands. You now have 5mls of back water, but when the HCG dissolves, does this add to the volume - adding cc's? I know with certain antibiotics you account for the powder as it will add to volume.

Now u have it mix. Draw .25ml in a slin pin. For 250ius. I've seen the math done many way's, I'm assuming this is for 5000iu HCG w/ 5mls (assuming the powder doesn't add volume) 1ml = 1000iu therefore .25ml = 250ius the required dose.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    I just mix it With the sterile water that follows the packaging in Pregnyl.
    Kept in the fridge, i throw them away after 1 week, or 10 days Maximum, My endo told me 1 week though.
    But be careful when mixing it to avoid bacteria entering at that point, but common sense should dictate that.
    There will be some bacteria there anyways, and the longer it stands, the higher the bacterial content.
    If you got easy Access to bac. water, it will save you a lot of discarded hCG.
    I mixed 5000 iu pregnyl with that 1 ml sodium chlorid that followed and 10 ml bac water, wanna use 500 a week. Would the mix stay ok in the fridge for 7 weeks? anyone?

Just wanted to bump this up. My cycle looks to be dialed in and this HCG math is the missing piece. Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    I mixed 5000 iu pregnyl with that 1 ml sodium chlorid that followed and 10 ml bac water, wanna use 500 a week. Would the mix stay ok in the fridge for 7 weeks? anyone?
    You are G2G, although no need to use the amp that comes with the pregnyl.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSwole View Post
    Just wanted to bump this up. My cycle looks to be dialed in and this HCG math is the missing piece. Thanks all.
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    So, I now have 30ml Bacteriostatic water. I just want to ensure I have the mixing instructions correct. I hate to ask a redundant question. It seems most everything has been answered on these forums at one point or another, but when it comes to mixing HcG , there are conflicting answers. Below is the best explained I found - is it still accurate, also I have questions in red:

Sterilize all vials.

You have a amp with powder, and vial of bac water, and an empty 10ml vial.
    If unable to obtain 10ml vials, can we use 10ml syringes?

Draw 2ml bac water, pin into empty 10ml vial. Repeat that one more time. Now u have 4ml bac water in vial. Why do this twice and not just draw up 4ml the first time?

Break amp top, draw 1ml bac water. SLOWLY pin 1ml water to powder. Swirl in your hands. Draw up the mixture into syringe. with an amp you have to break, is it necessary to use a filtered needle? Also are you adding the 1ml to the amp you just broke or did the HCG get places elsewhere?

SLOWLY inject into vial with 4ml water. Again slowly swirl vial in your hands. You now have 5mls of back water, but when the HCG dissolves, does this add to the volume - adding cc's? I know with certain antibiotics you account for the powder as it will add to volume.

Now u have it mix. Draw .25ml in a slin pin. For 250ius. I've seen the math done many way's, I'm assuming this is for 5000iu HCG w/ 5mls (assuming the powder doesn't add volume) 1ml = 1000iu therefore .25ml = 250ius the required dose.
    These directions are unnecessary complicated.

Imo you should just reconstitute hcg in the same vile it comes packaged.

The only time you need to reconstitute hcg in a seperate vial is when it comes packaged in a ampule.

For 5,000IU reconstitute with 2ml of bac water.

Then you will have 250IU per 10 units on a slin pin.

Never mind that .... Number has me covered. Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    It should be fine if you used 10ml of bac water.

You're going to have to pin 0.55ml for 250IU.

Why would you use 11ml of solvent to reconstitute hcg ?

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    These directions are unnecessary complicated.

Imo you should just reconstitute hcg in the same vile it comes packaged.

The only time you need to reconstitute hcg in a seperate vial is when it comes packaged in a ampule.

For 5,000IU reconstitute with 2ml of bac water.

Then you will have 250IU per 10 units on a slin pin.
    The HCG does come in an amp. Can I reconstitute that with BW and then put it in a vial that once had 9% sodium chloride in it? It's been drained of its contents and is now an empty vial. I'm having the damnedest time finding empty vials in my currently geographical disposition.

Thanks again.

numbere, I just looked at your profile - man you're the perfect person to lay this algebra out for us. It's almost like you should have your own stickie for all the ways one can mix HCG .

The HCG does come in an amp. Can I reconstitute that with BW and then put it in a vial that once had 9% sodium chloride in it? It's been drained of its contents and is now an empty vial. I'm having the damnedest time finding empty vials in my currently geographical disposition.

Thanks again.
    Yes, you can use the vial in which your NaCl water was packaged.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, you need use bacteriostatic water to reconstitute hcg if you plan on using it multiple times.

Sodium chloride (NaCl) water contains 0.9% NaCl and is meant to for single use.

Bacteriostatic water contains 0.9% benzyl alcohol (BA).

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Yes, you can use the vial in which your NaCl water was packaged.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, you need use bacteriostatic water to reconstitute hcg if you plan on using it multiple times.

Sodium chloride (NaCl) water contains 0.9% NaCl and is meant to for single use.

Bacteriostatic water contains 0.9% benzyl alcohol (BA).
    Understood. I have 30ml bacteriostatic water in one vial. I have multiple amps (the kind that need to be broke) of HCG. The plan I have is to reconstitute the HCG with BW and then put it in an empty NaCL vile, use that until its done and then start again with a new empty vile of NaCl. I think that sounds about as clear as mud. Hopefully, you can sift through my terrible explanation.

Thread Information