Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By zejj
  • 2 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Anavar User - do I take HGH next time?

Elvishk is offline Junior Member

Anavar User - do I take HGH next time?

Hi, I'm new joiner! My stat is 36/161cm/139lbs. I'm using anavar to gain muscle and cut fat. My goal is to have a huge body like rod roddick and Derek anthony who have wide shoulders, huge chests and big roid gut (images below). Do u guys suggest hgh next time? Many ppls say roid gut will be caused due to hgh, but I'm fine with roid gut and I don't want my muscle too lean. Thanks for any advices!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14123980465_bd5be1b432.jpg 
Views:	1735 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	166207
    Last edited by Elvishk; 11-06-2016 at 10:53 PM.

zejj is offline Junior Member
    I can only imagine the amount of shit you're gonna get, people berated me for wanting to start juicing at 200 lbs and you're 139 lbs??? Jesus Christ...
    Marsoc likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    What is roid gut lol. Looks like a six pack to me lol ..dude if ur 139 lbs. do u think ur body is built for size at all .. I mean if u do gain anything from roids do U think ur body will retain it when u stop. Not trying to bring U down but being real ..people always want to be what they can't be. Rather u should emphasize and Be all that u can be.

It is the reason I join this forum. Yes I'm looking for size! To be honest, I want to have a similar body like the image attached. Any suggestions?

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're a troll. Nobody wants a mid section that makes you look pregnant.
    Last edited by jstone; 11-07-2016 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    You're a troll. Nobody wants a mid section that makes you look pregnant.
    Somebody likes captain American but some likes hulk!

I've been on HGH (off and on, mostly on) for 7+ years and my gut doesn't look anything like your picture. In my avatar I was about 10% bf and now I'm about 7% bf. IMO, HGH isn't what gives the "gut" it's insulin , and lots of it. Don't worry about the gut right now. Just concentrate on the basics. 1) The core basic for a large body is the diet. "If you wanna be a big man, eat like a big man". You need to calculate your TDEE and eat about 500cals to 1000cals above your TDEE everyday. 2) Establish a strong workout routine. All of those extra calories in the body needs to go somewhere. If you don't have a strong strength training regiment, your body will store the extra calories as energy (fat). The Slingshot Training System this is a great training program. 3) Look at doing a Test only cycle. My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle. These are the basics of getting big. There are no short cuts, just a lot of eating, training and cycling. Good luck.
    ghettoboyd and Elvishk like this.

Thread Information