Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Nephets
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: My current body and strengh stats and what can kind of result/gains can i expect?

Thraex is offline New Member

Question My current body and strengh stats and what can kind of result/gains can i expect?

Hey, im thinking about doing a cyccle of 250mg testosteron enathe e5d for 12weeks, with hCG and Novadex as ptc, im not 100% on dosages but that what i would run for the frist time for several reasons.
    It would be one of the more safe cycles and a low dose so i could see how i would react to steroids .
    Anyway i would like to hear what kind of results i could expect on this kind of cycle.
    My goal with my body is not lazar angelov or ****, jeff said level but a bit more natty look somewhat like kinobody but a bit bigger.
    My stats are the following

Bodyfat: probaly about 12% atm
    Hight: 6.05 feet/184cm
    Weight 195-200lbs (on mornings in underwear after taking a piss)

1 rep benchpress:313lbs/141kg touching chest ofc belt only,
    1 rep Squat 440lbs/200kg
    overhead press: 190lbs/86kg (i think this max is a bit low i think i can do 198lbs/90kg
    I dont deadlift becuse of back injury.

so i would be happy to hear about what kind of gains this would give me, i dont expect huge gains ofc.
    i acutally dont want my natty status to be too questionable and dont get to freaky anyway.
    sorry for bad english, its not my main language.
    i would be very happy for any opinions!

Best reegards Thraex

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    your own test levels are probably as high as they are ever going to be naturally. don't fuck that up by adding a low dose of test that will fuck up your system. Not worth the risk at 21 yrs old.
    Batmanreturns likes this.

Okay, so ur opinion is to wait until im 24-25?
    if thats the case im probaly gonna be a natty warrior all my life :S

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    If your only two options are now or never... Then never is your safer choice. Most will suggest 25-26 is the earliest to start. Just safer.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You've got decent stats for your age and impressive lifts. I'm not sure cycling would be the best idea for you right now because clearly you're body is doing well without it. What is your reason for wanting to cycle?

You say you don't want your natty status to be questionable lol that right there says you're not ready to cycle. And man if you're 6 foot 200lbs lifting the weights you do then no one is going to believe you're natty once you jump on cycle.

wellshii is offline Member
    How deep is that squat?

btw i forgot to mention i have been lifting since i was 14-15 not srsly at all tho i started kind of srsly when i was 18. so about 6 years.

hmm well first off i have NOT decided if i will or not thats why i wanted to know what kind of gains it would give me, since i am somewhat pretty close to my ideal body i think i could get away with only a few cycles with only testosterone enathe and then be natty. i think 1-3 cycles of test only (never over 500mg/week) would be somewhat safe if i did it by the book.
    well the reasons behind is that i have pretty decent muscle insertions and i know i could easly get a sponsor probaly become a fitness model if i did it but im not quite there yet basicly, like i can see i have potensial but all natty it will take years to get there even tho i probaly can. the second reason is that i think it would get more hoes becuse im almost satisfied with my size but the last part will take years natty and then im going to be at most 10% year round and enjoy my gains and bitches basicly. i think stepping on a stage is stupid af so i rather juice for fame and hoes then trying to impress a judge.

the squat was at around 90 degrees (not ass to grass) i only did 10 rep for 125kg 3x10 as best squats fore that 1rep squat so i think i can do more then 200 easy if i try. My best genetics are in my legs and with the right lighting they barely look natty alrdy

well i kinda wannwa be at the level of a REALLY good natural so i can always argument about that i have great genetics and have been busting my ass for several years etc. like there would be no 100% proof that i jucided anyway so ppl could belive but they would never know i would not tell anyone so
    SO what could i expect from that kind of cycle IF i did it?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Thraex View Post
    Okay, so ur opinion is to wait until im 24-25?
    if thats the case im probaly gonna be a natty warrior all my life :S
    Well better that then suffer from Ed no libido depression.But hey its your choice but choose wisely! And as far as gains everyone is different.So there is no guarantee.
    Mr.BB likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member

hmm yah im still thinking about it and i guess il be a natty warrior actually, losing lbido would be the worst possible becuse without lbido my gains would be worthless anyway its a big issue im having when im cutting actually and it takes so much time comming back i honesly istn even at the same lbido as i was after my 3 month cutt that finished like 4 months ago, thats 7 months of not even having as good lbido as i had last bulk, that was crazy af tho.. now im pretty normal i think, high lbido is life

hmm yah im still thinking about it and i guess il be a natty warrior actually, losing lbido would be the worst possible becuse without lbido my gains would be worthless anyway its a big issue im having when im cutting actually and it takes so much time comming back i honesly istn even at the same lbido as i was after my 3 month cutt that finished like 4 months ago, thats 7 months of not even having as good lbido as i had last bulk, that was crazy af tho.. now im pretty normal i think, high lbido is life
    I totally agree with your conclusion. I've run Test/Tren cycles which made me look like a Grecian sculpture. Unfortunately, I suffered from anorgasmia (inability to achieve orgasm) resulting from the cycle. To have girls give you the eye but knowing you can't perform is the most frustrating thing on earth! IMO, AAS cycles should enhance you, holistically, not just make you gain muscles. Sometimes, the best "cycle" is not to cycle at all.

Yaah hehe i see but u did tren , will a low test only cycle REALLY fuck u up that much? i know other steroids can but do only test if run propperly rly fuck u up that bad?
    i still pull decent amout of hoes with my current shape tho but i have the low lbido when i get lean :/ basicly the same issue but natty
    did u get ur dick issue solved?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yaah hehe i see but u did tren , will a low test only cycle REALLY fuck u up that much? i know other steroids can but do only test if run propperly rly fuck u up that bad?
    i still pull decent amout of hoes with my current shape tho but i have the low lbido when i get lean :/ basicly the same issue but natty
    did u get ur dick issue solved?
    Sorry, but this last sentence made me laugh...spoken like a true gentleman
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I totally agree with your conclusion. I've run Test/Tren cycles which made me look like a Grecian sculpture. Unfortunately, I suffered from anorgasmia (inability to achieve orgasm) resulting from the cycle. To have girls give you the eye but knowing you can't perform is the most frustrating thing on earth! IMO, AAS cycles should enhance you, holistically, not just make you gain muscles. Sometimes, the best "cycle" is not to cycle at all.
    Im gonna wind up like this. I can hit it sometimes for hours and nothing. She looks at me like it's her fault and I tell her it's just what I'm on. We are on a break for a few days because I made her sore. I knocked her Mirena loose. One of my proudest moments.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Im gonna wind up like this. I can hit it sometimes for hours and nothing. She looks at me like it's her fault and I tell her it's just what I'm on. We are on a break for a few days because I made her sore. I knocked her Mirena loose. One of my proudest moments.
    Are you on antidepressants, SSRI's ?
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Are you on antidepressants, SSRI's ?
    No. No depression. I think you already told me to have my blood levels checked for high.... prolactin I believe. It's like it's just not very sensitive. Which I don't mind most of the time. When I do get there it's a lot more intense.

Thread Information