Syztem is offline Junior Member

Sustanon Anavar stack - Cycle 2 Prep - Help please

Stats
    31yrs old
    5'8
    157lbs
    About 18% BF (its my best guess)
    Possible cycle #2. Cycle 1 was poorly researched and planned, from what I remember I ran sus cycle about 2 years ago. 12 week cycle. Unfortunately I did not have these places to seek the help I needed

I am seeking serious advice before pulling the trigger on my order. I keep Everything handy on cycle start to finish

Here is what I plan on running.
    Start of cycle frontload with Test P
    Week 1-2 - 100mg EOD (Test P) Frontload?
    Week 1-10 - 250mg E3D (Sustanon 250 2x a week)
    Week 8-12 - Anavar oral 25mg 2x Daily for the last 30 Days of my cycle
    Week 10-12 - 100mg EOD (Test P) Test Taper and easier to judge PCT time from last pin

3 days after the last shot/oral (test p) starts official PCT
    Week 12 or 13 - HCG 500iu EOD

PCT: 4 weeks
    clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Tamoxifen : 40/40/20/20

This is most crucial. I have run a similar PCT in the past BUT I BECAME A CRAZY TWAT ON CLOMID. I became suicidal like depressed and was a crying, weeping little bitch. I am not 100 on that it was JUST a reaction to clomid BUT I need help figuring out what I can do to avoid these sides or what else I can use for my PCT

On Cycle Support:
    Week 4-12 - 500iu E5D (HCG) then load up the last week
    Week 4-12 - Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    OR
    Week 4-12 - Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Goal is to bulk but remain somewhat lean and want to retain 15 lbs minimum.
    Genetically i am small and it has been difficult to gain weight regardless the circumstance.

Any and all help or insight yous guys give is much appreciated. I prefer to hear it from you guys rather than some random gym rat's cousin named Paco in a Wendys parking lot.

DIET! Most important! Open to suggestions on diet plans. So far I eat 6-7x daily (sometimes in the middle of the night) Lots of chicken, high fiber diet w/ protein between and before bed. Diet thread has me in check.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Syztem View Post
    Stats
    31yrs old
    5'8
    157lbs
    About 18% BF (its my best guess)
    Possible cycle #2. Cycle 1 was poorly researched and planned, from what I remember I ran sus cycle about 2 years ago. 12 week cycle. Unfortunately I did not have these places to seek the help I needed

I am seeking serious advice before pulling the trigger on my order. I keep Everything handy on cycle start to finish

Here is what I plan on running.
    Start of cycle frontload with Test P
    Week 1-2 - 100mg EOD (Test P) Frontload?
    Week 1-10 - 250mg E3D (Sustanon 250 2x a week)
    Week 8-12 - Anavar oral 25mg 2x Daily for the last 30 Days of my cycle
    Week 10-12 - 100mg EOD (Test P) Test Taper and easier to judge PCT time from last pin

3 days after the last shot/oral (test p) starts official PCT
    Week 12 or 13 - HCG 500iu EOD

PCT: 4 weeks
    clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Tamoxifen : 40/40/20/20

This is most crucial. I have run a similar PCT in the past BUT I BECAME A CRAZY TWAT ON CLOMID. I became suicidal like depressed and was a crying, weeping little bitch. I am not 100 on that it was JUST a reaction to clomid BUT I need help figuring out what I can do to avoid these sides or what else I can use for my PCT

On Cycle Support:
    Week 4-12 - 500iu E5D (HCG) then load up the last week
    Week 4-12 - Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    OR
    Week 4-12 - Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

Goal is to bulk but remain somewhat lean and want to retain 15 lbs minimum.
    Genetically i am small and it has been difficult to gain weight regardless the circumstance.

Any and all help or insight yous guys give is much appreciated. I prefer to hear it from you guys rather than some random gym rat's cousin named Paco in a Wendys parking lot.

DIET! Most important! Open to suggestions on diet plans. So far I eat 6-7x daily (sometimes in the middle of the night) Lots of chicken, high fiber diet w/ protein between and before bed. Diet thread has me in check.
    Your kind of light I would try to get some more gains naturally for a bit with diet and training. defiantly room for improvement. But if your gonna do it anyway

If your going to front load with prop I would take your sust with the prop for the first two weeks or you'll be pinning almost every day.

Also sust has an undeconate ester so your pct would want to be later than normal.
    Last edited by 4linked; 11-10-2016 at 01:17 AM.

Syztem is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4linked View Post
    Your kind of light I would try to get some more gains naturally for a bit with diet and training. defiantly room for improvement. But if your gonna do it anyway

If your going to front load with prop I would take your sust with the prop for the first two weeks or you'll be pinning almost every day.

Also sust has an undeconate ester so your pct would want to be later than normal.
    Would using prop at the end of the sus cycle help transition into a strong PCT? I trust the vendor but its easier to tell 3 days from last pin than 3 weeks. I have read of people doing it this way but not much about the follow up and how it worked.

i am naturally small. my body wants to be skinny... not such a bad thing for a 31yr old though knock on wood
    Last edited by Syztem; 11-10-2016 at 01:24 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well at your ht and weight I would say you need to learn how to eat before you cycle.Post us a pic so we can get a better idea.And drop the prop Sus has prop in it.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I think if your first cycle was crap due to a lack of planning or whatever.....I would consider running this cycle as if it was your first cycle. Simplify. read the 'how to run first cycle' sticky and go from there.

Thread Information