Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DocToxin8

Thread: Extended test cycles (beyond 12 weeks up to 16)

Couchlock is offline Banned

Extended test cycles (beyond 12 weeks up to 16)

I'm considering extending my cycle past 12 weeks, to at least 14 possibly 15 or 16.

Would I need to run pct for 6 weeks instead of the standard 4?

I was thinking this for 6 week pct:
    CLOMID
    75/50/50/50/50/25
    NOLVA
    40/20/20/20/20/20

I'm currently running
    TEST CYP. - 250mg twice a week
    HCG - 350 iu twice a week
    ADEX - .5mg EOD.

I have enough test, HCG, and adex to run past 12, plus the gains in getting in week 8 (current week] are outrageous. I would like to keep them adding up as long as SAFETLY possible.

I have a total of 1200mg Nolva on hand, as well as 2000mg of Clomid.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With 4 weeks left gains will more than likely slow down in a couple weeks, but if they dont extend the cycle a little. I think around week 11 you will notice them slowing, but some people do better later in the cycle. Keep it open ended, and end when gains slow or stop. Just stick around 14 weeks at most.

Im not great with pct, as im on trt, but I would think a standard pct would be fine. If I would extend anything it would just be the nolvadex for another 2 weeks. More experienced vets can give a better idea on pct, but indont see a problem with extending the cycle a couple weeks if the gains are good.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    IMOP unless you are running Deca I dont see the point.And then I would only run 14 tops.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Im with the two above. Without deca or EQ I don't see the point of a long cycle but just play it week by week if you must.

IMO 6 week pct isn't necessary maybe if you weren't running the hcg .

I was thinking tossing in anavar or winny at week 10 to 14, but thought I should not,

I'm not trying to stray too far from beginner cycle

Fwiw, I didn't start noticing serious "better than natty training" gains untill week 6.5/7

I think I'm the crowd who does better late in cycle.

Why is it I commonly see Nolva as the drug used for 6 weeks and Clomid done at 4? Is it something pharmacological?

Thoughts on anavar or winny 4 weeks at end?
    Last edited by Couchlock; 10-31-2016 at 12:11 AM.

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're gonna use a new compound at the end then winny would be my choice, anavar if you can run it at minimum 50mg ED.
    This used to be a classic approach, as the test esters would leave your system during the time you run the winny (oral winny, depot isnt necessarily as short acting as many think), and thus (with long esters of test), you would have a replacement dose (at the very least) during 3 weeks of winny started with the last shot of test, so I'd begin the 4 week winny one week before my last cyp shot.
    We used to say this "consolidated the gains", as winny will have a hardening effect as well as an anabolic one. At any rate, a new compound at the end should give some extra growth, and since its orals it will leave you ready for PCT immediately when stopping it.
    (Or one could actually run a very small dose during the first week of PCT as well, but this is perhaps a bit controversial, and you might want to up the PCT one week if you do this also.)

My first cycle was back when we didn't know as much as today, and it was looong, with only a primobolan taper as PCT. this worked very well at the time, I didn't feel any crash at all actually. (Though that doesn't mean it was safe)
    But I did bloodwork often back then, and noticed that with this approach my T levels and FSH&LH was OK within 2 months after quitting T. Even after 6 months+ cycles. But I know my endocrine system was very resistant to permanent shut down, but now I'm in need of TRT, so I've basically fucked myself up. It just took some time.
    songdog likes this.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Your gains will slow down. Wont make much of a difference except you will be shutdown 2 weeks longer

I'm with songdog, I normally run a 14 week cycle when using Test Cyp.

Probably going to add winny week 11 to 14 with the test

I will take 35 mg a day starting week 11, ending week 14?

Or should I run it like this

1-14 test
    12 - 16 winny
    And start pct a few days after last dose of winny?

I decided to Add anavar 35mg a day, from 11-14

I prefer a 'fat burning' steroid that may help add a little extra lean mass, as opposed to something like winny which is a 'aesthetic steroid"

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I decided to Add anavar 35mg a day, from 11-14

I prefer a 'fat burning' steroid that may help add a little extra lean mass, as opposed to something like winny which is a 'aesthetic steroid"
    So I have 100 10mg tabs on hand.

That's enough for 35mg ed for 28 days.

Shoukd I pyramid this going 10mg to a peak of 50 mg back to 10mg over the course of 4 weeks, or steady at 35mg a day.

And all 35mg at once or split up in 2 or 3 doses

Help.lol

I don't think 35mg/ed is going to do much good. You should just hold off on the Anavar and finish your Test cycle. Get more Anavar and run in on your next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I don't think 35mg/ed is going to do much good. You should just hold off on the Anavar and finish your Test cycle. Get more Anavar and run in on your next cycle.
    Only 150 lbs

I thought the same thing, I can run it at 50 mg ed for 3 weeks?

All I expect from it is a little bit more fat loss at end of cycle, I plan on going hard on cardio and cutting some fat gain I acquired during cycle.

Is say so far I gained easy 8lb fat, and 6 lb water and bout 7lb muscle

I look great till mid stomach, then I feel I look f@#ked.

Will this shit go away with crazy cardio?

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Anavar in my experience should be ran 65mg-90mg daily.

If its good legit anavar then 40 is all you need maybe 60 for better strength gains. Anything more and either you're diet/training isn't optimized or your gear isn't top notch. I think 35mg would do the trick at your weight if its a good lab but not for 4 weeks. That dose should really be run for 6 weeks at least. Like scotch said, you should save it for another cycle.

OP, if you really care about fat loss that much you should be looking at clen . Much cheaper and much more effective way to burn fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    OP, if you really care about fat loss that much you should be looking at clen. Much cheaper and much more effective way to burn fat.
    I have considered clenbuterol , but I hate things that tweak out my heart. It causes extreme paranoia..

I really was on the fence wanting to try clen . But I read that it causes trouble sleeping, and I have trouble as it is sleeping.

I don't think I slept for 4 years.lol least it feels that way.

How would I run clen?

I have considered clenbuterol , but I hate things that tweak out my heart. It causes extreme paranoia..

I really was on the fence wanting to try clen . But I read that it causes trouble sleeping, and I have trouble as it is sleeping.

I don't think I slept for 4 years.lol least it feels that way.

How would I run clen?
    When I run clen on cycle I run it low at 50mcg. For competition prep I go up to 100-120mcg range but I feel thats unnecessary for most. I have never had any issues sleeping on clen. When I take 100mcg+ I split my dose into half upon wakening and half right before bed. Never had any issues at all nor have any of my friends had any issues sleeping. I see it online all the time but I've never met someone in real life that had issues sleeping off clen.

I don't run clen the way a beginner should run it so me telling you how to run it wouldn't be a good idea lol but a simple search should bring up a bunch of different dosing protocols for you.

You should only run it if you are comfortable doing so. But IMO it is a much better option for your goals than anavar .

zejj is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't go more than 50mg of var

Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    If its good legit anavar then 40 is all you need maybe 60 for better strength gains. Anything more and either you're diet/training isn't optimized or your gear isn't top notch. I think 35mg would do the trick at your weight if its a good lab but not for 4 weeks. That dose should really be run for 6 weeks at least. Like scotch said, you should save it for another cycle.
    I see, its my first cycle, I think ill give it a go at 35 for 4 weeks

Now,

Like this?

Test cyp 1-14
    Anavar 13-16
    Pct a few days after anavar, thinking 3 days?

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    At 35mg anavar I wouldn't wait to do PCT, just start the next day, not only will it flush out of your system fast, it takes some time for the PCT drugs to build up as well. And, while counterproductive, I would think even 10mg var ED with Nolva/clomid would not cause 100% shutdown.
    Not that I'm saying you should stay on, as it will just make the PCT less effective, but starting PCT the day after the var shouldn't be any problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DocToxin8 View Post
    At 35mg anavar I wouldn't wait to do PCT, just start the next day, not only will it flush out of your system fast, it takes some time for the PCT drugs to build up as well. And, while counterproductive, I would think even 10mg var ED with Nolva/clomid would not cause 100% shutdown.
    Not that I'm saying you should stay on, as it will just make the PCT less effective, but starting PCT the day after the var shouldn't be any problem.
    So I will run var into the 18 days that it takes for the cypionate to clear?

So I can run it like so

Start it with a week or so while still injecting test, then it will kinda "bridge" for lack of a better word straight into pct.?

That's refreshing, as I'm kinda scared of that 18 day wait after last test then pct.

Its kinda puts my mind at ease not lacking a potent hormone while waiting for pct.

Do I make sense?

So I will run var into the 18 days that it takes for the cypionate to clear?

So I can run it like so

Start it with a week or so while still injecting test, then it will kinda "bridge" for lack of a better word straight into pct.?

That's refreshing, as I'm kinda scared of that 18 day wait after last test then pct.

Its kinda puts my mind at ease not lacking a potent hormone while waiting for pct.

Do I make sense?
    Does this seem like a good protocol for running short bit of Var?

Thread Information