wanttodoitright is offline New Member

Post questions about my first cycle and HRT ...

what's up everyone, new here because i've got some questions about starting my first cycle. i want to be safe and smart about it so i figured it might be better to talk to some folks on this forum first before doing anything.

a little about me first, i'm 22 turning 23 in a few months, been lifting for a total of 2 years but only lifting seriously for about a year. while going to my gym i became friends w an amateur bodybuilding vet, he's been lifting for years and taught me everything i know in the gym, he's done a few cycles himself but knows little about the drugs. during my year of "serious" lifting under his direction i went from 158 lbs skinny to 191.5 bulk and now back down to 177 after cutting, now starting to bulk back up again. i started lifting because when i was younger, i had natural gyno and was extremely self conscious of it until i had surgery to remove it. when i saw an endocrinologist years ago, they did note that my hormone levels were in the low range, but did not want to put me on HRT because i was so young. now that i'm older, i still feel like my hormone levels may be below normal so i am going to get blood tests done this week to make sure everything looks good.

my question is this: if my hormone levels are below optimal and i am placed on HRT, is it safe to mess with AAS? if they are considered normal, will my past history of gyno have high potential to come back? i had most if not all of the gyno breast tissue removed in surgery but i do worry about it returning if i start cycling. also, would it be better to wait another year before starting, is 1 year in too soon? first cycle would be test c or test e only, then i would consider adding other compounds on cycles 2 and 3 and so on.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    You went from 158 to 177 in a year. How much faster do you need to grow. Sound like you have lots of natural room left. I'd give it a couple more years, you seem to be growing just fine on your own.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I would get tested to see where your at.And like said above you are putting on size great.

wanttodoitright is offline New Member
    i'm happy with the size i've gained, but i was thinking that my problem areas (shoulders, quads, biceps) could use an extra boost. the other reason i was considering AAS is to help dropping the last 5 lbs from my cut... for some reason i've never been able to get lower than 12% body fat. but maybe waiting a bit longer is the way to go unless tests come back otherwise.

fossilk1 is offline Junior Member
    It's normal, just think of it as blasting and cruising. I'm sure you have heard about this. Save your generic HRT for when you come off instead of PCT. Make sure you time it right and run the HRT long enough so when you get your routine labs done the doctor will keep prescribing it to you. If you are too high the doctor will take you off and you will never get it again.

Thread Information