Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First cycle questions

rt4man is offline Associate Member

First cycle questions

So I have a few questions, my first is I am 25 6'3'' 225 pounds. I am running a test c only cycle for 12 weeks and I was wondering if 500 mg a week is enough or if I should do more. Currently doing 250 mg twice a week for a month so far and not feeling very different. Also...I ordered some gear offline and all of the other examples of tracking I looked at showed that two days after being sent they were received at isc customs but mine has never showed that on the tracking. Its usps and sent from ukraine. The tracking just shows that it was processed through the facility in ukraine a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone know why it wouldnt show it ever arriving at customs? It is suppose to arrive in 2 days..I guess I am a little bit worried about a controlled delivery.
    Last edited by rt4man; 11-13-2016 at 05:57 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I dont know where you live but things take time.I hope you didn't start your cycle without having everything you need.Like a Ai pct Clomid and Nova and HCG .You should have everthing in hand prior to your 1st shot.And doing research on wat you are doing.

I do have everything on hand. I have nolva. I have read that nolva only PCT is okay. And I also got an HCG activator...not sure how effective it is since it isnt the real hormone. And I also got an estro-regulator by black onyx. The HCG activator and estro regulator are just from GNC. But Nolva is the most important right?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    I do have everything on hand. I have nolva. I have read that nolva only PCT is okay. And I also got an HCG activator...not sure how effective it is since it isnt the real hormone. And I also got an estro-regulator by black onyx. The HCG activator and estro regulator are just from GNC. But Nolva is the most important right?
    Uh-oh,,, sounds like you got the most important aspects of your cycle from a supplement shop.

This is what you need.
    1) test c or e
    2)human chorionic gonadotropin
    3)tamoxifen citrate (nolvadex ) [pct]
    4) clomiphene citrate (clomid) [pct]
    5) anastrozole (arimidex )[ on cycle]
    6) TIME SPENT RESEARCHING!!!!!

while over the counter products label products to sound like nolva, clomid, or AI's, they are not.

What your needing is SERMS (nolvadex & clomid), and AROMATASE INHIBITORS (arimidex).

No...I got nolva from a different source. Its real. Like I said I in all the research I did the majority said that I nolva only PCT is fine, I just got the other stuff for an extra little boost. And I already have 3 vials of test c made by Kapla.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Nova only pct is fine yes but not optimal specially for a first cycle you don't know how you're gonna handle recovery since you've never done this before if I had to choose i take a clomid only pct
    I would get clomid ASAP and run that pct with the nova to be safe this if you're first cycle you don't know how you are going to respond or recover why risk being shut down the rest of your life and losing all your gains and so much more because you cheaped out

is 500 MG of test a week enough for my weight?

yeah you are right. I will order...just so sketchy getting it from over seas. The last thing I need is a controlled delivery.

250mg a week is enough for you first cycle with no proper pct but again this is you're life and health down the road not mine
    you're diet is going to matter most
    with your pct I would not run 500mg

Always have everything on hand before starting and planned

I understand that know, I thought I had it figured out. I just ordered clomid as well as 10000 iu of HCG . So now I will run nolva clomid and HCG PCT. 1 or two weeks after my last shot? Now will I be alright running 500 of tect c a week?

And one more question...I think that the test is doing something to me...I went to do back yesterday and I was only doing 315 which is way under what I usually do and I felt like the blood vessels in my face were going to pop and I have never had that problem before? Possibly causing high blood pressure? What can I do to combat this?

No hcg during pct

Hcg 2xweek at 250iu each shot
    Last edited by Couchlock; 11-14-2016 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rt4man View Post
    yeah you are right. I will order...just so sketchy getting it from over seas. The last thing I need is a controlled delivery.
    Show me one instance of a controlled delivery.

More likely with domestic.

Our country customs don't give a shit what's stopped from overseas

Plus, a pack of clomid hardly justifies a wasted 10 grand of manpower for such tactics
    Obs and Livinlean like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    It doesn't justify the $900 dollar fine you would get. I used to worry like that. Now I am to the point I would prob just laugh them off.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Blood pressure should be regularly checked on cycle.

You need to get an ai to run on cycle asap.

Read this and learn how you should be doing it

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Livinlean likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    It doesn't justify the $900 dollar fine you would get. I used to worry like that. Now I am to the point I would prob just laugh them off.
    No fine, just green tape and a seizure letter.

Had plenty of them in my time.

"You tried to bring in contraband into the united states, contraband is
    Cocain
    Hash
    Marijuana
    Explosive ordnance
    Firearms
    Any other weapon
    Munitions
    Steroids .

All non contraband is left intact.

Below is a case number and phone number to contact if you want to contest the seizure of your property by setting a hearing date.

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well I dont know where you live but things take time.I hope you didn't start your cycle without having everything you need.Like a Ai pct Clomid and Nova and HCG.You should have everthing in hand prior to your 1st shot.And doing research on wat you are doing.
    Ditto

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    No fine, just green tape and a seizure letter.

Had plenty of them in my time.

"You tried to bring in contraband into the united states, contraband is
    Cocain
    Hash
    Marijuana
    Explosive ordnance
    Firearms
    Any other weapon
    Munitions
    Steroids .

All non contraband is left intact.

Below is a case number and phone number to contact if you want to contest the seizure of your property by setting a hearing date.
    Yes I am aware. I was telling him even if they did come gecha, it would be a slap on the wrist and yes having script without script is a fine unless you don't have a lawyer then you will prob get 30 days in jail.

Scuba Greaves is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm on Felony probation (class C - up to 7 yrs prison) for a controlled delivery. Had a great paid lawyer. Obviously wasn't my first legal trouble, but I know where I live (Missouri), they do not mess around with that shit! That being said, I have ordered thousands of "contraband" items over the last 10 years, and when I got caught it could have been avoided if I used my head!! Be smart and safe! and good luck with your cycle bud!

How was it that you got caught? Is there any warning signs to look for?

Thread Information