Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By tarmyg

Thread: Tren Ace cutting cycle

hehexd is offline New Member

Question Tren Ace cutting cycle

Whats going on guys,

Im starting a cutting cycle in Mars, Im doing 500mg tren ace, 400mg prop, 500iu hcg EW, Letro on hand, adex, caber. pct clomid 100/100/50/50.

My question is, do i have to add anything, winny, anavar ? should i change prop to something else? Any advice on this thread is appreciated!

Stats: 25 yrs, 6'5, 110kg, 16%bf, 5yrs of lifting.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Have you cycled previously?

Yes.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    add 6 weeks nolva 40 40 20 20 20 20 20 and mk677 for pct

no on hand...start using caber and adex rigth away...only letro on hand

isnt mk677 gh? and should i do nolva beside the clomid? or?

Quote Originally Posted by hehexd View Post
    Whats going on guys,

Im starting a cutting cycle in Mars, Im doing 500mg tren ace, 400mg prop, 500iu hcg EW, Letro on hand, adex, caber. pct clomid 100/100/50/50.

My question is, do i have to add anything, winny, anavar ? should i change prop to something else? Any advice on this thread is appreciated!

Stats: 25 yrs, 6'5, 110kg, 16%bf, 5yrs of lifting.
    Don't run Tren unless you have 5 or 6 cycles under your belt. You can cut pretty well with Test only, cardio, and a 10% carb deficit diet.
    songdog likes this.

Appreciate the answer,

Its not about running tren or not, iam going to run tren, teh question is if i should add/remove anything. 10% deficit from maintenance carbs? how should i split the P/C/F 50/30/20?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    isnt mk677 gh? and should i do nolva beside the clomid? or?
    Clomid 75/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20/20

You don't 'have to' add anything. Except the nolva.

What is your cycle history?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    add 6 weeks nolva 40 40 20 20 20 20 20 and mk677 for pct

no on hand...start using caber and adex rigth away...only letro on hand
    Why push mk on him when he's just asking what needs to be run for PCT? SARMs may do you good(or you think they are)but don't say mk677 is needed in PCT... It is not!

All that is needed is clomid & Nolva at the doses BIB laid out...

Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Stupid Silabolin pushing SARMS again.

When will he stop giving bad advice? Probably never.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Appreciate the answer,

Its not about running tren or not, iam going to run tren, teh question is if i should add/remove anything. 10% deficit from maintenance carbs? how should i split the P/C/F 50/30/20?
    And he answered that.Some people ask questions and dont want the real answer.We have so many guys on here think tren is going to bring them to the next level.And in all reality they shouldn't be running aas at all.You posted a question with incomplete history of yourself.So He gave you the best advice he could.But think about this if you had the experience to run tren you wouldn't asked that question.Good luck bro and watchout for the tren sides.

cousinmuscles is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Why push mk on him when he's just asking what needs to be run for PCT? SARMs may do you good(or you think they are)but don't say mk677 is needed in PCT... It is not!

I am not trying to pick a side and support one disprove another, just quoting some science snippets I have saved. MK677 is not a SARM, it is a GHS. There may a basis to have higher GH/IGF to enhance HPTA recovery. Apparently the GH and HPTA axis work together:
    "It is unlikely, however, that one hormone will become the sought-after fountain of youth, given that hormones wax and wane in clusters during ageing. Johannes Veldhuis (University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, VA, USA) suspected that the dwindling testosterone and growth hormone found in healthy ageing men are linked. To test his hypothesis, Veldhuis developed the following experiment. Older men were infused with recombinant human luteinizing hormone (LH) to stimulate testosterone production using a physiological pulsatile intravenous pump. For two weeks, the men received either LH alone or with GH. The results demonstrated that adding GH enhanced testosterone production – the first demonstration that both axes are synergistic."
    - Lisa Melton, Rejuvenation recipes, TRENDS in Molecular Medicine Vol.7 No.5 May 2001

Though there is so little data on this, the difference may be just a few percent, or may not even be worthwhile when you have SERMs doing their job already. If I would use a GHS it would be indefinitely (they take time for the effects to build up anyway) not just a short PCT period. My problem with MK677 is knowing you have pure stuff... can't trust a random research chemical company, especially when you don't get the expected sides.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

Maybe you were up to something when u pointed out that your name shouldnt me mentioned with kel, aust, marcus etc on my topdog list.

mk677 isnt a sarm, its not supressive and doesnt come near the ARreceptor. Its great for beating cortisol after a cycle, well beeing and fatburning aswell. I always feel much better when using mk in pct. He is supposed to recover from 500 tren and thts not easy so the clomid/nolva only maybe too oldschool.
    Sides from mk is less than sides from 10 mg nolva.

Blog Entries
    Maybe you were up to something when u pointed out that your name shouldnt me mentioned with kel, aust, marcus etc on my topdog list.

mk677 isnt a sarm, its not supressive and doesnt come near the ARreceptor. Its great for beating cortisol after a cycle, well beeing and fatburning aswell. I always feel much better when using mk in pct. He is supposed to recover from 500 tren and thts not easy so the clomid/nolva only maybe too oldschool.
    Sides from mk is less than sides from 10 mg nolva.
    Please post blood results from a PCT using MK677 compared to "old school" so we can have a real conversation based on some data. Stating what you feel is not very useful as that could be based on just about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede View Post
    Stupid Silabolin pushing SARMS again.

When will he stop giving bad advice? Probably never.
    Omg....how stupid can a human be?...do u sniff your underwear....MK677 ISNT A SARM for gods sake

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

Please post blood results from a PCT using MK677 compared to "old school" so we can have a real conversation based on some data. Stating what you feel is not very useful as that could be based on just about anything.
    I can show u pics of my dick

Omg....how stupid can a human be?...do u sniff your underwear....MK677 ISNT A SARM for gods sake
    I don't care if its not a SARM you retarded moron! That shit has been linked to cancer and has been abandoned by ALL MAJOR PHARMACEUTICAL companies!

Further more it has NOTHING to do with PCT so stop pushing it on people! All the vets around here say Nolva and Clomid, now you cone along with your stupid mk667 and give more bad advise!

Stop giving bad advise, or the vets and myself will keep shutting your ignorant ass down .

I don't care if its not a SARM you retarded moron! That shit has been linked to cancer and has been abandoned by ALL MAJOR PHARMACEUTICAL companies!

Further more it has NOTHING to do with PCT so stop pushing it on people! All the vets around here say Nolva and Clomid, now you cone along with your stupid mk667 and give more bad advise!

Stop giving bad advise, or the vets and myself will keep shutting your ignorant ass down .
    OMG...now he is mixing mk with cardarine aswell.
    Marcus....is extreme low knowhow a reason for a ban?..it should be..

Vets?....kissing vets ass now, are we?
    Start believing yourself mate.

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"
    Gents for the sake of the website shake hands and move forward

Quote Originally Posted by Euroholic View Post
    Gents for the sake of the website shake hands and move forward
    No cant do that. I would crush his fingers like warm butter.

Chear up guys. Im only fooling around
    Tren is starting to hit my face again and i hate it baaad

Chear up guys. Im only fooling around
    Tren is starting to hit my face again and i hate it baaad
    The Tren has obviously effected your very small brain. I don't recommend using Tren if you already have a clear mental deficiency.

The Tren has obviously effected your very small brain. I don't recommend using Tren if you already have a clear mental deficiency.
    Im better off with a small brain than a mini tiny almost invisible dick like yours.
    When people see you in a thigths they think u got a cunt i hear.

Blog Entries
    I can show u pics of my dick
    If you have that much of zoom on your camera to do it I am all game!
    songdog likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Mk677 is long ghrelin peptide, its objective its increase GH output.

Theres no links to cancer (that I know of) it would be like linking HGH to cancer. Long ghrelin peptides have been linked to neurological problems, cronic anxiety and fear states.
    It is a very understudied peptide.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post

If you have that much of zoom on your camera to do it I am all game!
    Lol..

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Need to explain further about cancer and HGH.
    GH has not been linked to cancer directly, although there are several studies linking high IGF1 with higher cancer rates.
    My opinion, if you mix genetics, bad diet, age and high IGF1 you will be at higher risk of cancer.
    Every five year we all should do full abdomen ultrasound, from 50 years old we should include colonoscopy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Need to explain further about cancer and HGH.
    GH has not been linked to cancer directly, although there are several studies linking high IGF1 with higher cancer rates.
    My opinion, if you mix genetics, bad diet, age and high IGF1 you will be at higher risk of cancer.
    Every five year we all should do full abdomen ultrasound, from 50 years old we should include colonoscopy.
    I prefer waterboarding over colonoscopy

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on 5th week of a tren ace cycle now, have built dosage up to 125EOD with TRT dosage of cyp.....I'm no expert, but I really dont think there is such thing as a "cutting cycle." I've done winstrol , EQ, Var, and now Tren, and even the tren hasn't really just burned off a lot of fat. IMO these drugs make you look more cut because they add muscle without water, so your existing fat is spread a little thinner, but you really aren't just shedding massive amounts of fat.

sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear, just my 2 cents.

4linked is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    I'm on 5th week of a tren ace cycle now, have built dosage up to 125EOD with TRT dosage of cyp.....I'm no expert, but I really dont think there is such thing as a "cutting cycle." I've done winstrol , EQ, Var, and now Tren, and even the tren hasn't really just burned off a lot of fat. IMO these drugs make you look more cut because they add muscle without water, so your existing fat is spread a little thinner, but you really aren't just shedding massive amounts of fat.

sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear, just my 2 cents.
    Steroids do not burn fat they build muscle. But in my opinion they increase useable calories. You extract more from the food. If I ate 4000k a day off cycle I'd get fat but on Im fine if dose is higher. Maybe just my opinion

Thread Information