• 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By Couchlock
  • 1 Post By gymffiti

Thread: Test and irritability

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member

Test and irritability

Wanted some input here...test only cycle coming up, will do test 500/wk, on TRT.
    I have cycled remotely (6-8 y ago) and only sides I experienced were acne and insomnia (including cycles that were test/tren /deca even). But things were different then and I have a lot of stressors now with divorce, child custody, huge work stress and not enough sleep, juggling time to see girlfriend, etc.
    Even though I don't have a history of feeling irritable or having increased anger on test, I'm a little concerned about it. I thought it might help to hear what you guys have experienced, if ever you have become more irritable, what you did if so, or maybe enough positive feedback and I can stop worrying about it.

Jonbana is offline Member
    I find when I blast it calms me down if anything and I feel more relaxed and happier over all

I think a lot has to do with the ego boost you get on a blast you're stronger bigger etc feel king of the work but we all react differently
    Batmanreturns likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    if ever you have become more irritable
    Only with unbalanced estro.
    Batmanreturns and jwh7699 like this.

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Excellent point. Will be monitoring and have adex in hand.

Excellent point. Will be monitoring and have adex in hand.
    Keep in mind that life stresses pull the HPA axis trigger. That means high cortisol and cathecolamines. True androgens like Test can help manage this better, as long as you have a bit of brain estradiol to balance it. Don't overdo AIs.

TRA
    Keep in mind that life stresses pull the HPA axis trigger. That means high cortisol and cathecolamines. True androgens like Test can help manage this better, as long as you have a bit of brain estradiol to balance it. Don't overdo AIs.
    Thanks - cortisol undoubtedly high now due to limited sleep and stress (hate saying "I'm stressed" because it sounds like I'm a wimp, but have to face facts with all I have going on), but hoping low dose GH is taking care of that.

My TRT doc has been torturing me with letrozole for the better part of a year so know about low (non-existent) estrogen. Started adex on the advice of a knowledgeable member and feel MUCH better. Will follow closely. Plane .25 EOD to start. I seem to respond really well to those. The letrozole crushed me for a long time.

I would avoid tren .
    See how you handle just test first.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Opposite to the OP, I find Low T makes me irritable ... So this now makes sense

AAS affect on human behavior 101 (life according to Scotchguard). If you're a dick before AAS, you're a dick while on AAS. Oh, and vice a versa.
    TRA likes this.

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by gymffiti View Post
    Opposite to the OP, I find Low T makes me irritable ... So this now makes sense
    Low T was brutal - I was about as irritable as it's possible to be for quite a while until I discovered the low test. I didn't realize how utterly horrible I felt until I got on TRT and felt better. Worst couple years of my life by far.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Wanted some input here...test only cycle coming up, will do test 500/wk, on TRT.
    I have cycled remotely (6-8 y ago) and only sides I experienced were acne and insomnia (including cycles that were test/tren /deca even). But things were different then and I have a lot of stressors now with divorce, child custody, huge work stress and not enough sleep, juggling time to see girlfriend, etc.
    Even though I don't have a history of feeling irritable or having increased anger on test, I'm a little concerned about it. I thought it might help to hear what you guys have experienced, if ever you have become more irritable, what you did if so, or maybe enough positive feedback and I can stop worrying about it.
    I think that the whole 'roid rage or excessive aggression is FAR overrated with AAS use. I'm not saying it cant exist but its exaggerated to a large degree. I think some people just use it as an excuse to act like an a$$hole.
    TRA likes this.

Frenchy93 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I think that the whole 'roid rage or excessive aggression is FAR overrated with AAS use. I'm not saying it cant exist but its exaggerated to a large degree. I think some people just use it as an excuse to act like an a$$hole.
    I thought exactly this until my most recent cycle. I have told people for a long time that roid rage is a myth but my last cycle proved me completely wrong. Did I go around beating my girlfriend and freaking out at people? No, but if annoyed or irritated I would get angry.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy93 View Post

I thought exactly this until my most recent cycle. I have told people for a long time that roid rage is a myth but my last cycle proved me completely wrong. Did I go around beating my girlfriend and freaking out at people? No, but if annoyed or irritated I would get angry.
    I found this as well.

Once you get pissed and mad, I found test at 600mg per week, made a little more mad longer when my temper was tripped.

I like to put it this way.

Test amplifies thing exponentially,
    Eat shitty, it shows 10x more
    Eat good, it shows 10x more
    Train hard, it pays off 10x more
    Train shitty, it shows 10x more
    Piss me off, I'm madder 10x more.
    Make me happy, I'm happy 10x more.

Just dont fuck with halo..... I hear that is the one that twists your logic of right from wrong.
    Grappler13 and gymffiti like this.

TRA
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't referring to roid rage . Just with a lot going on I find I am pretty irritable at times as it is so just wanted a gut check prior to cycling. I have a good woman now and I don't want to f*ck it up, but I've heard good stuff and think it should be fine.

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Low T was brutal - I was about as irritable as it's possible to be for quite a while until I discovered the low test. I didn't realize how utterly horrible I felt until I got on TRT and felt better. Worst couple years of my life by far.
    It's good to hear that getting your T levels sorted, has improved things for you.

I'm currently trying to get things sorted, so 2017 can be the beginning of the recovery for me too
    hammerheart likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I found this as well.
    Just dont fuck with halo..... I hear that is the one that twists your logic of right from wrong.
    Halo is truly an interesting compound, but it's way more liver toxic than anything I'm willing to take.

Yeah, I wasn't referring to roid rage. Just with a lot going on I find I am pretty irritable at times as it is so just wanted a gut check prior to cycling. I have a good woman now and I don't want to f*ck it up, but I've heard good stuff and think it should be fine.
    Irritability and anger are two distinct phenomenons, according to my experience. The former is usually more associated with stress states and hormonal imbalance. Being angry might effectively be triggered by AAS fvcking with your brain.

Thread Information