Results 1 to 28 of 28
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 2 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: U should try a dbol/tren combo!

  1. #1
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615

    U should try a dbol/tren combo!

    Man im 8 days in and im not kidding, the mirror changes day by day. Im totally different know than one week ago.
    Im on 300 tren a and 20 mg dbol with the test and i have ever never felt anything like this. Ok, dbol/tren is the harshest there is but i think its worth it. Trying to eat healthy and doing the rigth supps.
    I think 7 weeks are enough cause i already feel it bad in my face.
    But every workout is christmas and i think i got myself a new favourite stack.
    Marsoc and Obs like this.

  2. #2
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    435
    are you using even test together or not?

  3. #3
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post
    are you using even test together or not?
    250-750 mg sustanon . Im on 500 now

  4. #4
    dumbtoad is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    164
    How much are you taking?

  5. #5
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbtoad View Post
    How much are you taking?
    U blind or just too dumb to ad?
    Marsoc likes this.

  6. #6
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    250-750 mg sustanon. Im on 500 now
    ok... interesting... never tried tren until now, but I'm studying it for my next cycles so any information is useful!

  7. #7
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by TestoSuper View Post

    ok... interesting... never tried tren until now, but I'm studying it for my next cycles so any information is useful!
    Go for acetate. Leaves the body quick if something goes wrong. The best there is. I always get the nasty faceside from it. Your face feels red and warm. We have discussed what this is without concluding earlier. Cant be hct as mr BB suggested. Cause i dont think my hct raised 6 points in one week. Nor BP. My bp was 120/80 precycle and it cant elevate that fast. Guess its not so dangerous though. Even if its uncomfortable as fukk. And stairs already get me windy. Even on cardarine. But this is not dangerous too acourding to my studies.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-15-2016 at 08:29 AM.

  8. #8
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,735
    Blog Entries
    2
    Didn't work so well for me


    I thought it'd be cool to add in 50mg a day of Balkan dBol wile running 300mg a week of tren - yup, I started milking like a cow. It took about 3 months to completely shake

  9. #9
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Go for acetate. Leaves the body quick if something goes wrong. The best there is. I always get the nasty faceside from it. Your face feels red and warm. We have discussed what this is without concluding earlier. Cant be hct as mr BB suggested. Cause i dont think my hct raised 6 points in one week. Nor BP. My bp was 120/80 precycle and it cant elevate that fast. Guess its not so dangerous though. Even if its uncomfortable as fukk. And stairs already get me windy. Even on cardarine. But this is not dangerous too acourding to my studies.
    Estrogen? Peri menopause women get this red warm face from hormones.

  10. #10
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Estrogen? Peri menopause women get this red warm face from hormones.
    No man...my e2 was border line low when i started the test and i do my AIs and tren is not the worsest converter.

    Tren is a mysterious drug, u also have tren cough and the out of breath thing. And no good cause explanation.
    Wasnt it developted just for putting on max beef on bulls weeks before slaugthering? Scary stuff, guess the developers saw no reason in paying attention to possible sides then.

    Samson, 50 mg is way too much when u run test and tren. And i guess u didnt use a DA either
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-15-2016 at 01:10 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin
    No man...my e2 was border line low when i started the test and i do my AIs and tren is not the worsest converter. Tren is a mysterious drug, u also have tren cough and the out of breath thing. And no good cause explanation. Wasnt it developted just for putting on max beef on bulls weeks before slaugthering? Scary stuff, guess the developers saw no reason in paying attention to possible sides then. Samson, 50 mg is way too much when u run test and tren. And i guess u didnt use a DA either
    Tren is not the worst converter but d-bol can easily be the worst converter.

  12. #12
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Maybe its just the enhanced metabolism on tren

    My grandmother used to say pink cheeks are sign of being healthy lol
    TRA and Livinlean like this.

  13. #13
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    250-750 mg sustanon. Im on 500 now
    I still do not get why you taper your test dose?! If anything your serum levels will gonup and down moreso, rather than having your serum levels steady with the same dose throughout... if your lean bulking(which tren is great for imo) and your running a DA and have E2 & prolactin in check - I've ran drol at 100mgs/day(pulsed with no issues)...

  14. #14
    TestoSuper's Avatar
    TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Go for acetate. Leaves the body quick if something goes wrong. The best there is. I always get the nasty faceside from it. Your face feels red and warm. We have discussed what this is without concluding earlier. Cant be hct as mr BB suggested. Cause i dont think my hct raised 6 points in one week. Nor BP. My bp was 120/80 precycle and it cant elevate that fast. Guess its not so dangerous though. Even if its uncomfortable as fukk. And stairs already get me windy. Even on cardarine. But this is not dangerous too acourding to my studies.
    you I know that acetate is the best form ... I think I will use that surely.
    Is red face only side? I would not worry for it if the pressure is ok ... maybe it's a little enhanced microcirculation under the skin ..

  15. #15
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post

    I still do not get why you taper your test dose?! If anything your serum levels will gonup and down moreso, rather than having your serum levels steady with the same dose throughout... if your lean bulking(which tren is great for imo) and your running a DA and have E2 & prolactin in check - I've ran drol at 100mgs/day(pulsed with no issues)...
    Because RP says it will cut it. And he has tried everything there is for 35 years.
    I agree. Body get used to everything. Protein, reps, exercises. U need to shock the body. I think this point is more important than keeping steady bloodvalues. If u do 500 mg for 12 weeks the body just laughs at you the last six weeks. I never grew after week 5-6. Because of this.
    But in this run i will have massive gains in all 7 weeks. As RP in his bigger by the day show.

  16. #16
    Vash the Stampede's Avatar
    Vash the Stampede is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Because RP says it will cut it. And he has tried everything there is for 35 years.
    I agree. Body get used to everything. Protein, reps, exercises. U need to shock the body. I think this point is more important than keeping steady bloodvalues. If u do 500 mg for 12 weeks the body just laughs at you the last six weeks. I never grew after week 5-6. Because of this.
    But in this run i will have massive gains in all 7 weeks. As RP in his bigger by the day show.
    Dick riding Rich Piana. That speaks volumes about your "knowledge"

  17. #17
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Maybe its just the enhanced metabolism on tren

    My grandmother used to say pink cheeks are sign of being healthy lol
    U have just been on tren. U dont feel hot sensation in the face?

  18. #18
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    U have just been on tren. U dont feel hot sensation in the face?
    No, cant specifically associate it with tren , or with anything, but when my estrogen goes high my face becomes rounder.

    Dont agree with what you guys say about tren non converting a lot, I think it accelerate the rate other compounds aromatize... or something like that, as I feel e2 effects (and shows on bw) when on tren and test. With last cycle only used nebido base, didnt need AI (only used a few days).

  19. #19
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post

    No, cant specifically associate it with tren , or with anything, but when my estrogen goes high my face becomes rounder.

    Dont agree with what you guys say about tren non converting a lot, I think it accelerate the rate other compounds aromatize... or something like that, as I feel e2 effects (and shows on bw) when on tren and test. With last cycle only used nebido base, didnt need AI (only used a few days).
    It will reinforce the bad effects from elevated e2 due to its progestine nature.
    Dont think it accelerate others conversation.
    Increased methabolism from tren?..yeah?...been reading a lot from experts saying its a myth that tren leans u out. Maybe its something to it after all. I think i look a lot leaner now inmy second week introducing tren. Week one was just sus mast and dbol .

  20. #20
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    U have just been on tren. U dont feel hot sensation in the face?
    I get flushed skin. It's especially noticeable when I get up from bed. I'm only at 100mg TA weekly.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    No, cant specifically associate it with tren , or with anything, but when my estrogen goes high my face becomes rounder.

    Dont agree with what you guys say about tren non converting a lot, I think it accelerate the rate other compounds aromatize... or something like that, as I feel e2 effects (and shows on bw) when on tren and test. With last cycle only used nebido base, didnt need AI (only used a few days).
    On a theoretical basis, whilst on TRT having other compounds playing with binding proteins can affect free T levels and also elevate E2. It's pretty different from cycling where things are already "saturated".


    Progesterone is supposed to inhibit both 5-AR and aromatase.

  21. #21
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,052
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Man im 8 days in and im not kidding, the mirror changes day by day. Im totally different know than one week ago.
    Im on 300 tren a and 20 mg dbol with the test and i have ever never felt anything like this. Ok, dbol/tren is the harshest there is but i think its worth it. Trying to eat healthy and doing the rigth supps.
    I think 7 weeks are enough cause i already feel it bad in my face.
    But every workout is christmas and i think i got myself a new favourite stack.
    It's in the mail dbol tren and test cyp. Got deca too. I wont be running it this time though.

  22. #22
    Mr.BB's Avatar
    Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    HOME
    Posts
    6,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    It will reinforce the bad effects from elevated e2 due to its progestine nature.
    Dont think it accelerate others conversation.
    Increased methabolism from tren?..yeah?...been reading a lot from experts saying its a myth that tren leans u out. Maybe its something to it after all. I think i look a lot leaner now inmy second week introducing tren. Week one was just sus mast and dbol.
    Increased temperature and sweating is no myth. Need better definition of higher metabolism??

    Personally I cant bulk on tren , no matter what I eat just lean out and/or recomp.

  23. #23
    hammerheart's Avatar
    hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Surrounded by wolves
    Posts
    4,528
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Increased temperature and sweating is no myth. Need better definition of higher metabolism??

    Personally I cant bulk on tren, no matter what I eat just lean out and/or recomp.
    Progesterone acting on the temp centers in the hypothalamus is enough for that, sure it will boost calorie expenditure but is not enough to speak of increased metabolism. I do suspect though it can enhance thyroid hormone uptake. That could also explain the lowering of T3 from the Tren .

  24. #24
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

    I get flushed skin. It's especially noticeable when I get up from bed. I'm only at 100mg TA weekly.

    On a theoretical basis, whilst on TRT having other compounds playing with binding proteins can affect free T levels and also elevate E2. It's pretty different from cycling where things are already "saturated".

    Progesterone is supposed to inhibit both 5-AR and aromatase.
    Ok. Im only doing tren a 4-5 weeks. 300 mg. I take a two week tren pause in the middle of the cycle. Switches to masteron p.
    Guess that will reinforce the egfect of tren at week 6 and 7 without upping the dose.

  25. #25
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Man im 8 days in and im not kidding, the mirror changes day by day. Im totally different know than one week ago.
    Im on 300 tren a and 20 mg dbol with the test and i have ever never felt anything like this. Ok, dbol/tren is the harshest there is but i think its worth it. Trying to eat healthy and doing the rigth supps.
    I think 7 weeks are enough cause i already feel it bad in my face.
    But every workout is christmas and i think i got myself a new favourite stack.
    One of my personal faves is TREN/ANADROL /TEST
    Similar to as you mention, I can see changes in the mirror almost daily with that stack.

  26. #26
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    One of my personal faves is TREN /ANADROL /TEST
    Similar to as you mention, I can see changes in the mirror almost daily with that stack.
    You beat me to it, I was going to write the same thing lol.

  27. #27
    AR's King Silabolin's Avatar
    AR's King Silabolin is online now Castle Power
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    6,615
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post

    You beat me to it, I was going to write the same thing lol.
    Is this a new call out on me and Rich or are you guys smart enough to let go.
    Whatever your intention were. I see changes day by day. I was hoping for a drol/bol mix too, but couldnt get my hands on anadrol this time. But i guess dianabol only will cut it also.

  28. #28
    numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    Is this a new call out on me and Rich or are you guys smart enough to let go.
    Whatever your intention were. I see changes day by day. I was hoping for a drol/bol mix too, but couldnt get my hands on anadrol this time. But i guess dianabol only will cut it also.
    Relax Sil, not everything is an attack on you and Rich.

    We're just having a conversation about favorite stacks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •