Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By boisebeast
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: New to site and looking for advice on Tren enthenate with test enthenate cycle

JesseRay is offline New Member

New to site and looking for advice on Tren enthenate with test enthenate cycle

Hey everyone, Jesse here, kind of a noob when it comes to this stuff. I have Tren enanthate that I want to stack with Testosterone enanthate . I'm looking for advice on dosage and a good PCT plan. I've got a decent source to getting whatever I need. I just prefer to do 1x or 2x pin a week.

I have done a sust 250 and d-bol cycle before, but want to make sure i'm doing all the right things. Before anyone tells me to research it. I have, and found many different takes on this specific cycle. Just not to wise on the Cambers, and the PCT. Thanks in advance, I appreciate any feedback.

Jesse

I guess I'm more confused on whether or not i'm supposed to be using a camber while on cycle, or is it fine to just use clomid on off cycle?

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are new to steroids the last thing you want to do is use trenbolone .

Read the sticky "Sucessful first cycle" above^^^^, it has all the info you need.
    Red Bastard likes this.

I knew that was going to be one of my first replies. I've read a ton of the forums, before and after posting for advice. The thing for me is, I've already purchased the Tren . I know it is risky. I was just hoping for some friendly advice to make it less risky. This site has a wealth of knowledge and I've been going through it for over 3 hours reading and digesting information. But thanks for the reply. I see your replies quite a bit in other threads and you seem to be quite resourceful.

I"m not seeing where this successful first cycle is

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRay
    I knew that was going to be one of my first replies. I've read a ton of the forums, before and after posting for advice. The thing for me is, I've already purchased the Tren . I know it is risky. I was just hoping for some friendly advice to make it less risky. This site has a wealth of knowledge and I've been going through it for over 3 hours reading and digesting information. But thanks for the reply. I see your replies quite a bit in other threads and you seem to be quite resourceful.
    Man I hope that's a joke. 3 hours is nothing lmao
    Red Bastard likes this.

oh I've done more than that.. that was just this sitting.. but yea, I know i'm way inexperienced. I also know that you pros out there probably think i'm a joke, but I have to start educating myself more somewhere right. I can take the criticism, I just hope to take a lot of knowledge in with it.

I also read the sticky you referred me to Mr. BB, appreciate the referral. It scared the shit out of me, and I may just do the test and wait on doing the tren for a couple of cycles. I guess the last cycle I did was completely irresponsible. I took advice from a friend, and luckily didn't have to deal with sides.

Appreciate the replies guys.

boisebeast is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRay
    oh I've done more than that.. that was just this sitting.. but yea, I know i'm way inexperienced. I also know that you pros out there probably think i'm a joke, but I have to start educating myself more somewhere right. I can take the criticism, I just hope to take a lot of knowledge in with it. I also read the sticky you referred me to Mr. BB, appreciate the referral. It scared the shit out of me, and I may just do the test and wait on doing the tren for a couple of cycles. I guess the last cycle I did was completely irresponsible. I took advice from a friend, and luckily didn't have to deal with sides. Appreciate the replies guys.
    I would also strongly suggest dropping the tren . It's in your best interest for long term gains

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JesseRay View Post
    I knew that was going to be one of my first replies. I've read a ton of the forums, before and after posting for advice. The thing for me is, I've already purchased the Tren. I know it is risky. I was just hoping for some friendly advice to make it less risky. This site has a wealth of knowledge and I've been going through it for over 3 hours reading and digesting information. But thanks for the reply. I see your replies quite a bit in other threads and you seem to be quite resourceful.
    Dont worry it wont spoil, save it in secure closet.

Its not only the risks. It is that you wont have any more gains using it. On a first cycle of only testosterone , with proper nutrients and training, you can gain 10-20lbs easy, adding tren will not make you have more gains. There's just so much your muscles can grow... Adding a compound that has bad side effects for nothing is not very smart.

Try this, follow this sticky: My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle, if you wont gain 10-20 lbs following it, I will help setup a tren cycle, deal?
    JesseRay likes this.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Tren is extremely anabolic and androgenic . It will really shut down your endocrine system down so it will be difficult to restart your natural production of Test after PCT. Your body will get used to jump starting natural production of Test over a number of Test cycles. I would recommend you run 6 "regular" cycles before you run Test. I have cycled for over 10 years before I ran my first Tren cycle. I looked amazing and I was stronger than a bull. Unfortunately, the Tren came with some unforeseen side effects like anorgasmia (inability to reach orgasm), soft erections, and 100% lack of libido. It took me over a year of recovery to be back to normal. Tren is really serious stuff. We're not telling you lay off the Tren without a good reason. There are sides that you could regret for a long time. Look into a Test only cycle with PCT and a good recovery.
    JesseRay likes this.

I appreciate it. I trust in what you guys are saying. Can't ignore a group of people with the same common thought. I'll stick to just test this time. Maybe my second cycle i'll do sust and d-bol again and visit tren much later, or just see if I can't trade it in on something else. Thanks again. I went through the 'MyFirst Cycle: PLanning and Executing a Successful First Cycle' great read.

Appreciate it

One more quick question. Should I take a Camber if i'm just using test enthenate? Or is Clomid and Nov ok for just PCT? I want to do this the right way from now on. I was 25 the last time I did a cycle, and now i'm 32; a little more conscious about my health and well-being.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    One more quick question. Should I take a Camber if i'm just using test enthenate? Or is Clomid and Nov ok for just PCT? I want to do this the right way from now on. I was 25 the last time I did a cycle, and now i'm 32; a little more conscious about my health and well-being.
    Clomid, nolva, hcg . You won't need caber short for cabergoline. Caber is to keep your prolactin levels down on tren and if you are running test only you should be fine with those three. Some would add anastrozole.

thank you.. appreciate the response and help

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Tren is really better for a guy who has several cycles under his belt.There is no real reason to use Tren at your level beacuse you dont need it.And I understand you just bought it.But do yourself a favor and wait.

Jonbana is offline Member
    First cycle always TEST only because you need to monitor and see how your body reacts , I just finished a 20 week tren cycle it was a blast but this was not my first cycle would I run tren again ? probably not I find deca better for my body .

and nor 19 steroid if ridicules to recover from you are shut down hard and sometimes never recover (tren/deca) etc

Make your first cycle fun and relaxed and healthy not risky and hardcore cause you don't need it at this stage if you have a bad first cycle you will be scared and worried about a second one specially using tren most people cannot handle tren sides at all

Thread Information