Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cyounger100

Thread: Mexican Xerendip HGH - Anyone use it?

joeyr44 is offline New Member

Mexican Xerendip HGH - Anyone use it?

Has anyone heard of Xerendip made by Pisa Labs in Guadalajara Mexico? A quick search reveals the HGH is a 191 aa sequence, but I cannot find too many reviews from users. A few users do stand by it, though. Anyone ever use it? If so, is it potent? I've come across it in Mexico for $4 per IU. Pretty cheap like Jin.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have never used it had a friend of mine that took it a few years ago say it was junk so take it for what its worth . You cant go wrong with gens, saizen, huma, all are top notch IMO.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    I have never used it had a friend of mine that took it a few years ago say it was junk so take it for what its worth . You cant go wrong with gens, saizen, huma, all are top notch IMO.

This^^ if your gonna run GH run Pharma - add serostim to that list too

joeyr44 is offline New Member
    Went to about five different pharmacies in Mexico and all are selling Xerendip in 4IU viles. Checked the boxes and they are sealed with holographic tape. It comes with 1ml of metacresol as a solvent. I tried 2IU's and my abs became instantly sore like I had worked them out. Weird feeling. I looked up metacresol and it seems it's typically used as a transport for insulin , and many diabetics complain that it's a trade off of dying soon from not having their insulin or dying later from metacresol poisoning. I stopped it and bought some sterile water instead. Seems it's best for HGH use, according to somatropin.cn.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    [/B]

This^^ if your gonna run GH run Pharma - add serostim to that list too
    Yea sorry I missed a few but sero's is def on the list and nords I'm not sure how i forgot either of these 2 .

Thread Information