Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By RigPig
  • 1 Post By NACH3

Thread: Mixing Test Cyp

The New Rookie is offline New Member

Mixing Test Cyp

Can Test Cyp be mixed between manufacture? For example, if I'm receiving 160mg on Monday, is it safe to take a 2nd shot on Thursday for 40-50mg? My goal is take 200mg a week (for now) but my Dr. will not go above the 160mg.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Rookie
    Can Test Cyp be mixed between manufacture? For example, if I'm receiving 160mg on Monday, is it safe to take a 2nd shot on Thursday for 40-50mg? My goal is take 200mg a week (for now) but my Dr. will not go above the 160mg.
    Here's my thought, if your doctor sees your test levels way up on 160, he'll likely drop you to something lower next time.

What's your bloodwork time from the day he puns you?

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Pls post your blood work and any Q you have about yout TRT in the TRT section. Like i said before more is not always better with TRT, you will get the best help in there.

Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post
    Here's my thought, if your doctor sees your test levels way up on 160, he'll likely drop you to something lower next time.

Thank you for the reply. When I started, 14 weeks ago, my initial levels were 324 total T and 8 free T. Eight weeks after I started, they re-tested and my levels went up to 671 total T with 13.2 free T. My goal is to get up to or near the 1k mark. I am older (41) and in order to stay competitive on stage, I'm thinking I need to increase me test intake. So since my Dr. won't give me 200mg per week, I was hoping to take an additional 50mg with a 2nd injection myself. Thought?

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Pls post your blood work and any Q you have about yout TRT in the TRT section. Like i said before more is not always better with TRT, you will get the best help in there.

I understand sir. However my question would not be specific to TRT. I just happen to be on TRT because of my levels but I am a competitor and am looking to increase or at least maintain my competitive edge at my age. I mean no disrespect, I totally appreciate any direction. Thank you again.

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Rookie
    Thank you for the reply. When I started, 14 weeks ago, my initial levels were 324 total T and 8 free T. Eight weeks after I started, they re-tested and my levels went up to 671 total T with 13.2 free T. My goal is to get up to or near the 1k mark. I am older (41) and in order to stay competitive on stage, I'm thinking I need to increase me test intake. So since my Dr. won't give me 200mg per week, I was hoping to take an additional 50mg with a 2nd injection myself. Thought?
    I think if you fuck with your levels and your doc catches you then your going to be looking for a new doctor.
    He's not going to help you if you do shady shit behind his back.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Rookie View Post
    Yourvasking the same question he already answered - your test levels will go way up on 50mgs extra wkly... and like RP/& Clarky stated already he'll lower your dose... just b/c you want that range doesn't mean it's the healthiest option nor will he need to comply to that - it's all based on your blood work

Edit - I was literally writing when you were RP LOL
    & you'll be looking for a new doc real quick... this is no joke man
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-18-2016 at 02:58 PM.
    clarky. likes this.

If you want a doc's supervision, you have to follow his prescribed injections. If you wanna be your own doctor you can increase your dose to what you want.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RigPig View Post

You definitely want to make sure all your timing is right before you go back to your doctor. If your levels are higher than he wants to see
    he could possibly lower your 'script dosages.

michael30 is offline Member
    Op I am on trt also and I cycle here and there with higher dosages. My advice would be to wait until after your first year on trt. Then it's pretty easy to up dosages. My dr only makes me do bloods once ayear now( 10yrs on trt) unless I ask for more. So it is fairly easy to plan around it. If you want to use higher doses now I highly recommend using a shorter ester test like prop. Then if your dr calls you in for bloodwork immediately stop and then the day of the appointment call and reschedule due to a family emergency. Then just reschedule aweek out. That should give you enough time to get to normal from the initial call. But there are risks to this. So my best advice would be to just wait until after your first year to play around.

Thread Information