Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Concerning blood levels after cruise dose

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF

Concerning blood levels after cruise dose

Title should say after blasting and cruising, not cruise dose

Anyway I only got a liver and kidney test and blood sugar levels recently just because diabetes is common I my family so I got myself checked, and god I'm glad

This blasting and cruising has give my liver a bang it's safe to say that's it for me, straight into PCT

Should I take NAC to help? Will my numbers sort themselves, I'm really concerned mostly at the ALT, the more I research the more I'm telling myself I'm going to die of liver disease or something

upload image free
    Last edited by TheTaxMan; 11-18-2016 at 11:54 AM.

I will add these levels are at the end of this blast which I've just finished

60mg
    Dbol 5 weeks

600mg
    Deca 14 weeks

300mg
    Test e 16 weeks

I was just about to come on to a cruise dose of 150mg and hit a tren cycle in a few months, that idea is now WAY out the window

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Your liver enzymes are not that high for someone who works out regularly.

Lifting weights increases your liver enzymes.

You should be taking 600mg of NAC year round.

When taking injectable AAS you should increase NAC to 1200mg/d and at least 2400mg/d when taking orals.

Thanks Numbere You know what annoys me? I've took all my suppss except NAC! I just been digging around the cupboards and have 2 full tubs which someone's pushed a side and it's slipped my mind, il jump straight on the NAC now

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Thanks Numbere You know what annoys me? I've took all my suppss except NAC! I just been digging around the cupboards and have 2 full tubs which someone's pushed a side and it's slipped my mind, il jump straight on the NAC now
    Imo better late than never.

Flu season is right around the corner, your whole family would benefit from taking NAC.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    You could up your NAC dose for a wk @ say 3000mgs then go back to 1200.... I usually stay on 1200mgs of NAC even on TRT dose...

Are you going into PCT now Tax? Is that your plan? See where your numbers are then see if TRT is needed?!
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-18-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    You could up your NAC dose for a wk @ say 3000mgs then go back to 1200.... I usually stay on 1200mgs of NAC even on TRT dose...

Are you going into PCT now Tax? Is that your plan? See where your numbers are then see if TRT is needed?!
    Yea I think those numbers have warned me I can't stay on the rollercoaster forever

More importantly I also have to think of my partner and my son.

I'm starting PCT in 2 weeks, il take 1200mg NAC for a couple of weeks and drop it to 600mg daily.

How long after PCT for a full blood test? Longer the better? I was thinking 3 months

I'm so concerned and gutted that I may lose loads of gains during this recovery/PCT,

Do I eat like fk and potentially gain fat or just eat sensibly

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    You are fine.

Mine are double that just from training heavy.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yea I think those numbers have warned me I can't stay on the rollercoaster forever

More importantly I also have to think of my partner and my son.

I'm starting PCT in 2 weeks, il take 1200mg NAC for a couple of weeks and drop it to 600mg daily.

How long after PCT for a full blood test? Longer the better? I was thinking 3 months
    Are you doing Scallys Power PCT? This involves hCG but may give you the best option for restarting your HPTA(and you'll find out if your testes respond) - I can't find it but BB/& Numbere know the exact protocol...

Otherwise I'd run
    Clomid - 100-75-50-50
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20/20/20
    Wait 8wks test if your not recovered(guy did run 4 19-nors 2 decas) then run another ref PCT
    Clomid - 75 or 100/50/50/50
    Nolva - 40/40/20/20
    Test 8 wks later again

I'd personally think the power pct may be your best option mate - what are some of your thoughts on this guys?
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-18-2016 at 01:00 PM.

Scally's Power PCT Program is a good option if you've been on for a while, but if it were me I'd do a 6 week long PCT then pull labs.

If hormone levels are low then consider Scally's PCT.

Imo unless you're going to pull labs at the end of the 15 day hcg challenge test then you should skip the hcg part of Scally's PCT.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Scally's Power PCT Program is a good option if you've been on for a while, but if it were me I'd do a 6 week long PCT then pull labs.

If hormone levels are low then consider Scally's PCT.

Imo unless you're going to pull labs at the end of the 15 day hcg challenge test then you should skip the hcg part of Scally's PCT.
    I concur on going with an aggressive SERM PCT of 4wks of clomid and 6 wks of nolva... thanks for jumping in Numbere... and explaining!

Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    I concur on going with an aggressive SERM PCT of 4wks of clomid and 6 wks of nolva... thanks for jumping in Numbere... and explaining!
    Scally's Power PCT Program is basically a 6 week long PCT but with 100mg/d of clomid for the first 4 weeks and 1,000-2,500IU of hcg EOD for 15 days.

High doses of SERMs for long periods can cause lhrh insensitivity which is not good for HTPA rest.

Elevating lh too high for extended periods can also be counter productive because it may lead to rebound suppression when lh post PCT is much lower than what the hypothalamus has reset to during PCT.

This is why I'd first try a normal 6 week long PCT.
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    Tax, wsup buddy, I'd say dont stress about your gains, just keep your worries about gains loss at bay and keep on living like you did, if you do PCT well and all goes well - fine, if not , like guys above said do power PCT and see how it looks, then continue eating healthy sleeping well and dont skip on gym, keep consistent and you should keep most of your gains providing you bounce back to some average levels of test.
    I always assumed you had your NAC always on hand and in your schedule, and reading this was a little shocker for me to find out it wasn't the case... I am on NAC well before my TRT, and I am on it now @ 1200mg/day now past 6months, however, I havent ran anything liver toxic like you did, so yeah ... make it your daily staple from now on, on something or completely off, its good shit.

Overall I think you over-think your stance too much, you will be good, just keep an eye on your diet, supps, and dial down any orals for now. Personally I think 150mg/wk test will do little to no impact on your liver, especially if taking NAC I would not consider it being a risk, but thats just me

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    You are fine.

Mine are double that just from training heavy.
    LMFAO BB, so your saying tax is lifting girly weights ??

Thanks for the replies guys

I'm coming off and doing a PCT, going to a cruise dose and just keep hitting these 19 nors is too tempting lol.

I want to come off and do a 6 week PCT

Clomid 100/75/50/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

This will be the only way to find out if I've permanently shut myself down etc.

Blasting and cruising has been more enjoyable than cycling, but I think it's best left for people on TRT and regular blood work where as to be honest I've cycled somewhat quite wreck less 18 months blasting and cruising used tren and deca (not at the same time)

I've had one lot of blood work and no blood donating.

It's time to step off the train and see if any long term damage has been done (meaning TRT here)

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Thanks for the replies guys

I'm coming off and doing a PCT, going to a cruise dose and just keep hitting these 19 nors is too tempting lol.

I want to come off and do a 6 week PCT

Clomid 100/75/50/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20

This will be the only way to find out if I've permanently shut myself down etc.

Blasting and cruising has been more enjoyable than cycling, but I think it's best left for people on TRT and regular blood work where as to be honest I've cycled somewhat quite wreck less 18 months blasting and cruising used tren and deca (not at the same time)

I've had one lot of blood work and no blood donating.

It's time to step off the train and see if any long term damage has been done (meaning TRT here)
    Only concern here is that a guy who use so much knows so little. Liverfailure and death?.....your enzymes are just above a couple of beers.
    Serious failure and hospital emergency is in the 800 range. Normal is 40. Ugot 60....

I know that

It's called panic/worry

But anyway I feel I've made the correct decision

I know that

It's called panic/worry

But anyway I feel I've made the correct decision
    may be out of topic, but how are your E2 levels at this present time? sometimes you may panic/overreact or be too sensitive to something like this here ^ because of having too high E2 and not know about it... just wondering, not saying that you do and hormones do the talking for you... hope youre well and your decisions are based not by sides of E2 or something like that
    hammerheart and NACH3 like this.

Foolishly I haven't done full bloods so I can't answer that IM

My wife received the blood results and she freaked out over the phone so I guess that panic transferred into me and I panic posted on here.

Thanks for the reassurance and fast response guys

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Foolishly I haven't done full bloods so I can't answer that IM

My wife received the blood results and she freaked out over the phone so I guess that panic transferred into me and I panic posted on here.

Thanks for the reassurance and fast response guys
    Tax when do you plan on starting your PCT? I'm assuming you've been cruising in the mean time...

As far as gains you'll lose some but just getting in the gym with low T is a great thing - keep it short sweet & intense(even if you have to go to one BP/day) it could be of benefit also since you've been running & gunning for a while

I took my last test and deca shot about 10 days ago, going to start pct in a few days

I will just be strong mentally and get on with it, keep heathy and keep training, i normally become leaner when i come off as well so thats at least a postive thing to look forward to

In terms of being permanently shut down, will bloods after Pct say 2 months be accurate? Or will there still be time for my body to fix itself before being administered TRT?

Deca shot 10 days ago? How much deca?

You cant start PCT while you have deca in your system, it will be a waste. You should have gone minimum 2 more weeks on test, and start PCT 14 days after. Personally think you should not start PCT before a full month after last deca shot.

Sorry mistake there, got my dates muddled

Last deca shot was 14 days ago, last test shot 4 days ago, i should really do one more test shot then pct 2 weeks after that

After all of you guys saying my blood numbers arent that bad im getting more tempted to cruise into tren FFS

Last deca shot was 14 days ago, last test shot 4 days ago, i should really do one more test shot then pct 2 weeks after that

After all of you guys saying my blood numbers arent that bad im getting more tempted to cruise into tren FFS
    LOL ... are you sure your wife will let you do this?

I only saw a part of the bloodwork. Hows the CBC?

I wanted to keep it private but i lost a close family member due to
    suicide 4 weeks ago and drank heavy almost every nigh to cope with the depression, so im sure those numbers above will have been worsened by that. It would have been nice to see what they were like with no alcohol abuse

Ive had 10 days no alcohol now and my doc has give me anti depressants which are working i dont even think about drink anymore

Thats why she did the liver test above, nothing to do with diabetes in my family

Sorry to hear. Hope all gets better soon.

Personnaly would only consider continuing the blast if that would motivate me to not drink, train and eat healthy, together with improving the depression.

Good bloods do not equal GTG.
    Remember the drugs will not work half as good when you dont let go.
    Ronnie Rowland said u had to do it or else everything will be gone, but there got to be another way to cruise. And even he said that approach should be considered for serious stageguys only. Look into gh/igf1 cruising. Keeps your ARs fresh until the next time.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan
    I wanted to keep it private but i lost a close family member due to suicide 4 weeks ago and drank heavy almost every nigh to cope with the depression, so im sure those numbers above will have been worsened by that. It would have been nice to see what they were like with no alcohol abuse Ive had 10 days no alcohol now and my doc has give me anti depressants which are working i dont even think about drink anymore Thats why she did the liver test above, nothing to do with diabetes in my family
    I am very sorry to hear of your loss Tax. I can relate, I too have been touched by suicide. My brother in law 2 months ago and an Uncle 5 years ago. Sometimes it's just too hard to wrap your head around such an unnecessary death. But you certainly have to move on with life. Life doesn't even slow down and it will move right on around you if you let it. I will keep you in my prayers bro.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Your liver enzymes are not that high for someone who works out regularly.

Lifting weights increases your liver enzymes.

You should be taking 600mg of NAC year round.

When taking injectable AAS you should increase NAC to 1200mg/d and at least 2400mg/d when taking orals.
    Agree on the levels. They can also be transiently elevated (temporarily) and may trend down, would have repeat labs drawn in 4-6 wks, especially good to see if you have followed numbere's advice on how it affected labs.

No action is taken for elevated liver enzymes until you test 3-4 times above normal, or stay elevated x 2-3 times for an extended period.
    Last edited by TRA; 11-21-2016 at 02:58 PM.

The thing thats bugging me is the fact ive just started coming out of a depressive stage and im still loving the lifting and body changes

I remember cycling years ago and PCT was quite a mental battle and im not sure i want to have the depression and hard motivation with PCT just as im just geting better, i kind of feel staying on until i feel mentaly stable to come off

Or do i man up battle depression and come off and battle that at the same time

The thing thats bugging me is the fact ive just started coming out of a depressive stage and im still loving the lifting and body changes

I remember cycling years ago and PCT was quite a mental battle and im not sure i want to have the depression and hard motivation with PCT just as im just geting better, i kind of feel staying on until i feel mentaly stable to come off

Sorry for your loss, but know that youre better stronger and bigger than your loss, you still here and thats what matters, youre a warior and youre a king of your soul, hold strong bud.
    I have seen first hand how bad pct depression can be, so if youre comming out of some mental pitfall I would advice against pct! Thinking coming off long run but not feeling ready yet mentally? I would say keep pining low low ~100mg week or lil less and when you feel fine and back in weights and dieting again for a while try to come clean and attempt to pct. It takes very long time and some folks I know broke down to dirt during long lasting pct/shutdown recovery, this instance few guys I know did all things right just the fact that they started little too late it took them long 6-8months to bounce back to 400 range natty T... but thats not the worst, the loss of libido and constant lack of motivation and hormonal rollercoaster induced depressive mood became more of a habbit and even they sort of recovered where they functioned like males again they have been depressed ever since... I know they went back on cycles after but they had changed as personalities alot, no more fun to be around with and in general they appear less sociable now. Another one guy I know he was always on something and he hardly ever does proper pcts and even if he isnt recovering well, from the looks of things it dont seem to affect him so much if at all. Yea he gets madd his strenght goes to toulet for months and months then he spends more time on cardio machine with his phone than lifting but he is one of those always in good mood folks and fun to talk regardless he's on or not... I can only say for some it only aids in muscle building anabolic part, for others its a big part of well being stability catalyst as a whole... so if hormones made you feel well, and when off or on lowered dose made you feel depressed... I guess you know whats to come. See what youve to risk if you do this and happens that you get hard on depressive 3-6 months, will it negatively impact your life, family, business, work? Be smart about it, plan it well .

Damn phone thousand typos...
    Last edited by InternalFire; 11-21-2016 at 06:17 PM.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Nice post IM

Nice post IM
    Hope it helps any

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Tax I just wanted to add I'm very sorry for your loss! I wish you and your family as well as your friends family nothing but the best and my thoughts and prayers are with ya mate!

My take is either commit to staying on for life but come off and spit right - think about the future... and though many do it some say they wish they hadn't - but yes you will be challenged mentally and most dread coming off b/c how bad it is for some -some are fine or not as effected... I know it's tough that's why I'm saying J know your at a crossroads for a long time....
    -are they for the right reasons? You yourself and your family
    - PLAN FOR EVERYTHING!
    - don't validate it to anyone Or yourself just be honest with yourself and things will turn out well
    - what's the best way forward with your health? Legit HRT you can be open about what's going on and not play games with docs - been there not fun
    - and when you've thought everything through start running it through your head AGAIN!
    Best of luck be healthy buddy
    Last edited by NACH3; 11-22-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

tectime is offline Member
    What's up gentlemen ?! I see you boys are still hitting it !
    NACH3 and TheTaxMan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    What's up gentlemen ?! I see you boys are still hitting it !
    Nice to see you tectime.

Hm. Just make sure your test stays beond 500 and try to increase your ghlevels. ( i recommend mk677 from rec chem uk)
    Make sure your ironlevels are high enough.
    Try to reduce caffein and other preworkouts. Be very carefull about drinking, sleeping pills and narcotics.
    Go to bed the same time, stay up the same time.
    I dont know why the depression, love, dog died, economy.
    I have been through all this and those tips are good tools to go on.

One last tip. Remember. The most important thing in live is living with a girl u really like. Focus should be quality time with her. I always have my best workouts when me and my wife have planned something nice to do later that evening.
    But the girl should be THE ONE. If its not 100%, move on. Dont waist your time.
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 11-23-2016 at 04:47 AM.
    TheTaxMan likes this.

Basically

Im handling the depression well, hardly touched a drop and im into 2 weeks

I just think it maybe bad timing to come off and do a PCT at this tough but healing time.

Would cruising on low dose teat for a couple of months while I go through this stage be better?

It would be a shame to just start feeling better, to hit a PCT, lose libido, strength and well the list goes on

Facing that just as im feeling better from the loss of my family member, im not sure is a good idea.

Low dose cruise and PCT in say 6-8 weeks seems sensible in terms of my mood and mental state of mind. As for TRT i doubt 150mg of test for the next 8 weeks will make a difference, the 19 nors back to back would have decided that

Other than age the largest impact on HTPA reset is the length of shut down.

If you plan on going natural the sooner you begin PCT the better.

The only time I would suggest you stay on at a TRT dose would be to use hcg for several weeks if you haven't been using it for the duration of the blast.
    NACH3 and TheTaxMan like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information