Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jonbana

Thread: First Cycle - How does it look?

antonio95 is offline New Member

Question First Cycle - How does it look?

Hi guys, new to the forum so i would like to quickly introduce myself. From AUS, been training ever since i was 15 and loved every second of it. Joined the Army at 18 and now being medicaly discharged due to injuries to 7 discs in my back, and a damaged knee. I am on the mend and am going to start training again finaly. After getting back into decent shape and enjoying my traning natty for a while i would like to get on a cycle and after doing abit of looking around and buying a few books this is what i have come up with for a first possible cycle.

i don't planning on starting a cycle anytime soon but i have been looking into it so when it comes time to make that decision i am as well informed as possible.

For a first cycle how does this look?

Week 1-12: Test Enanthate 500mg - 250mg 2 x week mon/thurs
    Week 1-6: Dianabol 30mg - 15mg 2 x per day morning/night
    Week 1-14: Aromasin 12.5mg 1 x Every other day (to keep pubertal gyno out of the way)*
    Week 15-18 (PCT): Nolva 40mg/20mg/20mg/20mg 1 x Everyday
    Clomid 100mg/50mg/50mg/50mg 1 x Everyday

*I have had gyno since i started training. Got down to around 8-10% body fat at 19 and they were less noticeable but would quite clearly sit on top of the muscle..looks weird.

Let me know what you guys think.

Cheers

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    1st cycle test only and read our stickys before you start your cycle.

PistolPete33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you only 19 years old? If so, then you're too young and if you have these injuries getting too strong too fast can cause a lot more issues to your injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    1st cycle test only and read our stickys before you start your cycle.
    Ah ok so pretty much just test e for 10-12 weeks and a pct for 3-4 weeks then for a first timer? Cheers.

Haha I've actually been reading through a few already. Regarding the cycle I've posted how would that go for a more novice to intermediate user then? Only ask because i wrote that up from researching around instead of just copy paste. Is it a alright cycle for what it is?

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete33 View Post
    Are you only 19 years old? If so, then you're too young and if you have these injuries getting too strong too fast can cause a lot more issues to your injuries.
    Cheers Pete.

I'm 21 at the moment and i don't plan to start a cycle anytime soon. I want to recover from my injuries first and train natty probably until i am 24-25. I am just trying to gain as much knowledge early so i don't need to learn through simple mistakes that could have been avoided.

I guess what i'm asking is if the cycle i wrote up is any good. It was not just a copy and paste. I used research and stuff i have read across forums to write it up and pretty much wanted to know if i am on the right path.

Cheers

Jonbana is offline Member
    If you don't plan to cycle for 3-4 years I don't see the point asking now that's a long ways away

As stated read the stickies test only first cycle

And secondly if you have gyno already and are prone to you I would not bother cycling
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    If you don't plan to cycle for 3-4 years I don't see the point asking now that's a long ways away

As stated read the stickies test only first cycle

And secondly if you have gyno already and are prone to you I would not bother cycling
    Hey, thanks for the reply. Yeah its ages away i just like to understand what i am doing completely. Just thought start asking questions now so by the time i decide to start a cycle i have not left any stone unturned.

Will do with the stickies, i have gone through a few on different subjects.

Its pubertal gyno. Its not that bad, didn't go away but hasn't gotten worse. Got bloods done not long ago and both Test and Estrogen were within the normal range.

Cheers

Thread Information