Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By petemitchell30

Thread: Fat loss stack?

bkrater is offline New Member

Fat loss stack?

I plan on starting a fat loss cycle containing sibutramine (to control my diet), clenbuterol , t3,and possibly anavar . Should i just save the anavar for when i get some test or is it ok without it. Just want some feedback and how much i should dose on everything.

History:I have taken clen only for 2 weeks on and off once in the past and only lost 3 lbs, so im thinking stacking other meds will help me lose more weight.
    Stats: age: 23
    weight: 190
    height: 6'2
    ~20% bf

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I think you would be better off getting your diet dialled in. Shouldn't be that hard to lose from 20%. Check out the diet section and post your diet there.

73rr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    I think you would be better off getting your diet dialled in. Shouldn't be that hard to lose from 20%. Check out the diet section and post your diet there.
    I agree with this ^^^^

To add I would definitely save the Anavar . Clen works but it's better to lose the extra weight after your at 10 percent or so. Don't want to say anything about t3 because I myself have never used.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Aas isnt a diet aid and T3 shouldnt be taken without it.But you are light for your size so with a good diet and CARDIO you will be fine.Aas at your age is trouble that you dont want.Just put in some effort and quit relying on meds to do the work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bkrater View Post
    I plan on starting a fat loss cycle containing sibutramine (to control my diet), clenbuterol , t3,and possibly anavar . Should i just save the anavar for when i get some test or is it ok without it. Just want some feedback and how much i should dose on everything.

History:I have taken clen only for 2 weeks on and off once in the past and only lost 3 lbs, so im thinking stacking other meds will help me lose more weight.
    Stats: age: 23
    weight: 190
    height: 6'2
    ~20% bf
    I had someone tell me it ramps up your metabolism by 5-10%. So to put this in perspective, if you're on a 3000 calorie per day diet, and the clen works at the top end of its efficiency (10%) then it's going to be as if you were taking in 300 less calories a day. It takes 3500calories to lose a lb of fat, so at a rate of 300cal a day, clen is helping you lose ONE extra lb of fat every 12 days.

I've taken clen before, and I was around 13% bodyfat, and man I couldn't even tell. I really think clen is more for people who are already so lean that when they lose 1/2 lb of fat, you can really tell a difference. 1/2 lb of fat on a dude like me that is 13% bodyfat....hell I could barely tell a difference.

For people like me and you who aren't already really lean....clen really isn't going to do much for us bro. Hell, the only reason AAS make us look thinner is because it makes the muscle under the fat bigger, thus spreading the fat out a little thinner.

Bottom line - for guys like us, the only thing that really makes a difference in losing fat......is diet. It sucks, and nobody wants to hear it, but damn if it ain't the truth.
    Last edited by petemitchell30; 11-23-2016 at 09:53 AM.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Having been a pursuer of the fantastical results of magic beans (AAS) for fat loss, I can confirm that diet is the way to go. I was challenged with a lot of stressors in addition to the needed fat loss so opted for a keto diet and dropped substantial fat. I now have lipophobia because man, when that fat comes on it is so hard to get rid of. I never found any supplement, medication or other substance that worked well enough to be worth the potential side effects. As they say on this forum ad nauseum...diet, diet, diet.

Thread Information