Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Jonbana
  • 1 Post By tectime

Thread: How long between Blasts?

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member

How long between Blasts?

TRT is 200mg cyp, and I'm about to finish an 8 week tren ace blast of 50-125mg EOD.

I've read several places that one should wait the length of time equal to the duration of the previous blast before blasting again (so for example for me it would be 8 weeks).

I've also read other places that the dosage and the compound come into play when determining this.

What is your opinion on this?

Jonbana is offline Member
    The point of a cruise is for you body to recover and rest , only real way to see when you body is ready is for blood work , this will let you know when you're body is back to normal and ready

Good rule of thumb to be safe 8-12 weeks cruise some times shorter sometimes longer it's all guessing without blood work the longer the safer
    numbere and petemitchell30 like this.

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    The point of a cruise is for you body to recover and rest , only real way to see when you body is ready is for blood work , this will let you know when you're body is back to normal and ready

Good rule of thumb to be safe 8-12 weeks cruise some times shorter sometimes longer it's all guessing without blood work the longer the safer
    When you say all about the bloodwork, what is it exactly that I'm looking for? I just ran a cycle of tren ace for 8 weeks.

tectime is offline Member
    you should always cruise long enough to allow your body to return to homeostasis. On bloods check all the regular stuff on lab corps men's hormone panel paying close attention to liver values due to the tren .
    petemitchell30 likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    you should always cruise long enough to allow your body to return to homeostasis. On bloods check all the regular stuff on lab corps men's hormone panel paying close attention to liver values due to the tren.
    This

Thanks

Thread Information