Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By songdog

Thread: More gear = more preventative drugs?

Scottishjuicer18 is offline Junior Member

More gear = more preventative drugs?

Hi guys

I was just wondering if when people who use a lot of gear on a cycle (i.e. 500mg test, 300mg tren and 500mg deca every week while on cycle) would require higher doses of AI, HCG etc?

My first cycle is going great with test enanthate 500mg a week but I was thinking that when people take considerablely more AAS - this would surely require a higher dose of AI and it would be harder to recover from a cycle?

Any general info is appreciated

Thanks my bros

Jonbana is offline Member
    everyone AI will be different , im running 800 test 600 deca a week my AI will be different than yours at the same dosage , blood work is the only way to tell 100%

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes you are right. It would be much harder to recover from and a higher dose of AI is needed. HCG dosage however would stay the same.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above and this is why unless you plan on competing don't go crazy with your doses.
    Livinlean likes this.

evanescent is offline Banned
    Pretty much every cycle will shut down your entire system. Any introduction of AAS's neutralizes your natural production, and an AI like Aromasin pretty much exterminates your estrogen. (Taking over 40mg a day of Aromasin has been shown to be largely ineffective)

It's more about your PCT which depends on your natural ability, how many cycles you have run previously, and how long your current cycle is.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    I agree with the above and this is why unless you plan on competing don't go crazy with your doses.
    Exactly. And even if you're competing that doesn't mean you should use crazy dosages either. Just watched a video of seth feroci saying he can't handle 700mg of tren im in the same boat I don't like more than 350 of acetate yet we see regular gym goers smashing these dosages lol.

Thread Information