Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By michael30
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 3 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: How long until all steroids are out of my system?

wolpertinger is offline Female Member

How long until all steroids are out of my system?

Hello-

About a month ago I was on an unintended steroid cycle - I had meant to get on HRT (female) after testing low, but I trusted the wrong people and was put on steroids .

What I did:

Oct 18: 50mg Testosterone proprionate and 150mg nadronlone decanoate

Oct 21: 50mg Testosterone proprionate

Oct 25: 100mg testosterone proprionate and 150mg nadrolone decanoate

Oct 28: Noticed undesirable side effects, found out that I was not on HRT, and went on a double-dose of birth control for 3 weeks in an attempt to raise my estrogen/lower the testosterone.

Nov 19: Finished birth control.

It seems that just over the past few days the side effects mostly disappeared, except my voice is still low and cracking occasionally, although I believe it has gotten slightly better.

Now, the last few weeks I have been hitting insane PRs in the gym. I have been lifting several years, so definitely not newbie gains. I'm kinda happy, but I know that this couldn't possibly be because of my hard work. I've put in hard work for years and I know what it takes to go up just 5 lbs. So I'm not that excited anymore about my lifts, and it is actually really messing with my motivation to train hard. How long would it roughly take for all this stuff to get out of my system? I know the metabolites of deca can still be detected in urine 18 months later, but I don't think this means that the deca will continue to do its job for that long? If I took a testosterone blood test and my free testosterone came back normal, would that be a sign that everything is gone, and from now on it's just my blood, sweat, and tears earning those PRs? Is there anything else I could do to know that it's all gone?

Thanks much

michael30 is offline Member
    The half life of the decanoate ester is 15 days I believe. So every 15 days cut you mg in half and that's what's left in your system. Don't forget though you took 2 shoots only 7 days apart. If you still need help figuring it out you can pm me or just post and ask here. Also I would recommend you to quite being friends with whoever gave you those doses as a female. 200mg of testosterone propionate for a first time female user could of caused and still could cause permanent damage. I'm not trying to scare you. Luckily you stopped after only 7 days so that is a plus!!!
    wolpertinger likes this.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It should be out of your system after a month or so, but we can only guess.
    wolpertinger likes this.

Thanks both of you! Looks like I have a ways to go. I'll just train to maintain until the end of the year, and then start 2017 with a clean(-ish ;-)) slate.

List of Steroid Detection Times

The following is a list of anabolic steroid detection times (in alphabetical order):

Anadrol (Oxymetholone): 2 months
    Anavar (Oxandrolone): 3 weeks
    Deca -Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate): 17 – 18 months
    Dianabol (Methandrostenolone ): 5 – 6 weeks
    Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate): 4 – 5 months
    Halotestin (Fluoxymesterone): 2 months
    Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate ): 2 weeks
    Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 11 – 12 months
    Omnadren : 3 months
    Parabolan (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate): 4 – 5 months
    Primobolan (oral): 4 – 5 weeks
    Sustanon 250: 3 months
    Testosterone Cypionate : 3 months
    Testosterone Enanthate : 3 months
    Testosterone Propionate : 2 weeks
    Testosterone Suspension : 1- 3 days
    Trenbolone Acetate: 4 – 5 months
    Turinabol (4-chlorodehydromethyltestosterone): 11 – 12 months
    Winstrol (Stanozolol ): 2 months
    wolpertinger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    List of Steroid Detection Times

The following is a list of anabolic steroid detection times (in alphabetical order):

Deca -Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate): 17 – 18 months
    Testosterone Propionate: 2 weeks
    But I don't think this means that they will have an effect for this long? I have read about Deca that the reason it is detected for so long is because it likes to hang out in fat cells more than many other steroids , and occasionally, as fat cells get some action, for example from weight loss, a little bit of Deca gets released again. But I don't think that the amount of released Deca is enough for a "steroid effect" on training so many months after the fact, just because it's enough to show up in urinalysis?

If I use the half life time of 15 days, by the time I come back from my vacation in January, I should have around 9mg of Deca left in me. It looks like 50mg weekly is common in women, so I figure 9mg wouldn't have too much of an effect on my training anymore. That's about 2.5 months after my last injection. I don't think that 18 months down the line there would be enough Deca left to make a dent in my workouts. But yeah, I put a note in my calendar in April 2018 that now everything should be out of my body for good...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    No, after 1 months there's very little nandrolone left to make any effect, but still detectable several months after last shot.
    wolpertinger likes this.

Drugs aren't radioactive isotopes. The half life listed only really applies to the first half life, after which the drug is completely eliminated in the next 2 or 3 half lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Drugs aren't radioactive isotopes. The half life listed only really applies to the first half life, after which the drug is completely eliminated in the next 2 or 3 half lives.
    Gotcha. So I can train hard again and it's "just me". Not sure what to make of my lifts to date. I'll try to attach a screenshot of my squat/bench/deadlift progress in the last month. Does this progress carry forward, or should I expect to drop back to my previous levels?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AllLiftsProgress.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	145.8 KB 
ID:	166413

Just make the most of your steroid gains and don't overthink it. Otherwise you'll have damaged your voice for nothing :/
    ScotchGuard02 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Just make the most of your steroid gains and don't overthink it. Otherwise you'll have damaged your voice for nothing :/
    steroids aren't the same as stealing money, and I don't judge others at all who are using, but for me it just doesn't work. I feel like I didn't earn those PRs, I don't deserve them, and I wish they never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by wolpertinger View Post
    Just keep going. The gear will come of your system and you will be training natty in no time.
    wolpertinger likes this.

Thread Information