Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Pinning: Hit a Vein

Magnum II is offline Associate Member

Pinning: Hit a Vein

While pinning my twice-weekly dose of Test C today,I must have happened upon a vein. I aspirated before injecting as usual but, I accidently allowed the pin to move slightly out from the original depth position, then injected. I guess I hit a small vein because I had about a solid ten minutes of severe cough afterward. That hasn't happened to me for years--my glutes are normally safe from that sort of thing. But,it sure as s*** happened today.

I forgot how unpleasant this can be. Also went through some paranoid thoughts about having a pulmonary embolism. Has since passed and all seems well now. But, will be doubly careful going forward.

Glad to hear you're ok. Yeah, stuff like that happens. It scares you but now you know what to look for so the next time, you won't panic.
    Obs likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Had it happen with tren not fun

Yep...I've done it numerous times myself. Possibly just passed through the vein and once you started to inject the oil passed back through the lumen into your vein...sucks.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    Yep...I've done it numerous times myself. Possibly just passed through the vein and once you started to inject the oil passed back through the lumen into your vein...sucks.
    Hit and injected into vein? Or passed through?

What would it be like mainlining aas or hcg ?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Hit and injected into vein? Or passed through?
    If he aspirated and didn't draw back any blood he most likely passed through the vein then when he injected the pressure could have passed back through the lumen caused by the needle into a vein.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post

If he aspirated and didn't draw back any blood he most likely passed through the vein then when he injected the pressure could have passed back through the lumen caused by the needle into a vein.
    Yeah ive passed through 3 times during my 24 pinnings.

Im wondering, would you die if you shoot intoba vein, intravenously?

Thread Information