Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB

Thread: Winter Bulk Oral Cycle Critique

Brickhouse47 is offline New Member

Winter Bulk Oral Cycle Critique

Whats up guys?

First post in here hope this is okay. I'm just looking for a quick critique on this winter cycle I am planning. I am looking to do a bigger cycle over summer with test so I want to do a quick 8 weeker this winter to pack on a little bit of extra mass. I have plenty of experience with bridging, and I have experience with each compound I am planning to run. Please tell me what you think!

Alpha One 40/40/40/40/0/0/0/0

Halo 0/0/0/50/50/75/75/75

Tr3st 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50

Cycle Assist 8/8/8/8/8/8/8/8

2 pumps forma daily

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25

Maybe a natty test booster thrown in. I have a few on hand. I also have Adex on hand if I need it. Please let me know if you would change/add/subtract anything. I'm looking to kick this off on Monday. Thanks!!

Euroholic is offline "ARs Pork Eating Crusader"

I have experience with these compounds. I'm mostly just asking about how you think the dosing will work out? For example, Ive ran

Alpha one 40/40/40/40/0/0/0/0
    Trest 50/75/75/75/75/75
    Epi 0/0/30/30/40/40/50/50
    Stano 0/0/0/0/600/600/600/600

Successfully. Last summer I ran

Test C at 400mg per week for 14 weeks with 300mg EQ for 14 weeks with a DMZ kicker and an Epi finisher. I have ran 2 cycles with halo, one solo and one stack. Im just looking for insight for this upcoming run because I haven't used these two particular compounds together. Thanks!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well I dont know wat all that oral stuff is.But you at 23 should be more worried about a good diet and building a solid foundation to build on.READ the young and steroids thread its in our educational threads.
    Red Bastard and Mr.BB like this.

Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Well I dont know wat all that oral stuff is.But you at 23 should be more worried about a good diet and building a solid foundation to build on.READ the young and steroids thread its in our educational threads.
    I've read a few threads on it but I like that that one is actually citing an endo in reference to the topic as most people just state broscience.

I will say, diet and training are pretty well on point. I've been training for 7 years, cycling since 21. I waited until 21 based on the idea of being an adult, and the fact that I felt I was ready for it (and so far every cycle has ran pretty smoothly. I research each compound individually and then what they can provide as a stack if I so choose). This is why I'm asking in here. Im curious as to see if anyone has ran a bridge of these two because I haven't found much on it. I've gone through the NASM personal training course (waiting to take my test. Stupid rep gave me the wrong info on the date now I have to pay an extra 200 bucks to take the test. Not happy about that), and as I said I've been training for 7 years and have worked in a gym for the last year and a half. I definitely feel that my body is ready (going to get post cycle bloods as well to make sure I recover as well). I'm just specifically looking for feedback on this outline.

I understand this forum is primarily about "real" AAS so to speak, but I usually do a long pin cycle over summer time to recomp and a shorter winter bulk cycle to give a little extra mass gain over the cold months. This is also when I run my wet compounds as water weight isn't a major concern, which is why I was looking at running alpha one and trest together this winter.

If anyone could critique the actual cycle outline, I would greatly appreciate it.

And songdog, that was not a dig at you, because I appreciate bro's looking out for bro's, and I really respect that. I'm just trying to give a little bit of a background on what I've done and why I feel cycling is alright for me (I understand it will always come with risks).
    Last edited by Brickhouse47; 11-23-2016 at 11:28 PM.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    If you're going to cycle and shut your HTPA down then you might as well use test so you can put on as much muscle tissue as possible.

Imo you should drop all that over the counter stuff.

Plus if you use test and have issues we can advise what steps to take.

No one really knows pro hormones.

A better cycle would be to get your body fat as low as possible first then use test p for 6 weeks along with arimidex and hcg .

Followed by PCT consisting of both nolva and clomid.

You should really concentrate on diet and training for now, leaving all AAS until you're in your mid to late 20s.

Shutting down your HTPA with AAS at your age drastically increases the risk of hypogonadism and it would really suck to be on TRT, pinning test twice a week, for the next 50+ years of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If you're going to cycle and shut your HTPA down then you might as well use test so you can put on as much muscle tissue as possible.

Imo you should drop all that over the counter stuff.

Plus if you use test and have issues we can advise what steps to take.

No one really knows pro hormones.

A better cycle would be to get your body fat as low as possible first then use test p for 6 weeks along with arimidex and hcg .

Followed by PCT consisting of both nolva and clomid.

You should really concentrate on diet and training for now, leaving all AAS until you're in your mid to late 20s.

Shutting down your HTPA with AAS at your age drastically increases the risk of hypogonadism and it would really suck to be on TRT, pinning test twice a week, for the next 50+ years of your life.
    In all honesty, I have had just as good of gains with some of these OTC products as I did with my cycle of Test C. I really enjoy the orals and the instant alpha feeling they give. While I understand they come with more risk, I just really enjoy them and have a stock pile from the ban a few years ago that I'm going through right now.

I also hate the legality issue of test and so I try not to use it that often beings I have this stockpile of orals that were purchased legally before the ban. I understand they are not legal, but I feel better knowing I purchased them from a retailer vs a UGL. Plus the lady isn't overly keen on the idea of anything illegal, and I have her convinced that the OTC orals are fine, so it avoids any sort of fighting which is definitely a bonus.

The first Alpha one bridge I did with Epi and Trest netted me the same weight gain after PCT as my 14 week Test/EQ cycle did honestly. I just really enjoy these compounds, that is why I am choosing to run them.

And I also understand the risks of using in your early 20's. I have already made the educated decision that I would like to use, have used, and that is not going to stop now. I also would not mind being on a doctor prescribed TRT. I know its a pain in the butt (literally), but if administered legally by a doctor, I have absolutely no issue with that. I just have so much ahead of me in life and I would like to make gains without the issue of dealing with hormone dealers or shipping things into my house that are not legal. It is solely a personal thing as I understand that most "real" AAS are a lot safer than the designer steroids that I am choosing to use.

I am simply looking for input on this particular cycle layout. If anyone on here knows anything about these designers (they are designers, not prohormones), I would love some input.

Thanks!

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I wouldnt bother with crap like that, if your going to do gear use the real deal

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    I wouldnt recommend Test P for a first cycle, the only benefit is if you get side effects and you stop it will quickly leave your body

The downside is you have to inject every other day, and since you havent experienced pinning, it is a lot of jabs,

Ive never used a short ester in my life for that reason, i like the long esters and pinning twice a week is enough for me

Test enth would be be better for a first time user in my opinion, 12 weeks 500mg per week

I wouldnt bother with those pro horomone/supplement crap, if your going to do it, do it
    As I said above, I have experience pinning. I did 14 weeks of Test C and Eq. This is not my first cycle. I have experience. I already posted that I am not using test for the reasons above. I am using up the stash of orals that I have. That is the route that I would personally prefer to go. Honestly, they aren't crap, and I have seen just as good of gains with them as I did with my run with test (and the test was quality. Another buddy of mine used the same source from the same batch with bloods to prove it). I would just simply like feedback on this particular outline. If this is not the forum, I will go elsewhere.

I edited my post

Sorry i quickly read your thread, never realised you pinned in the past

I edited my post

Sorry i quickly read your thread, never realised you pinned in the past
    You're good man! I do the same thing on some posts. As I also said above, these compounds have given me the results that I look for in an 8 week period, and they are most definitely not crap. They are oral steroids just like some of the illegal counterparts. For example, I know someone who has ran winny and epi, and actually prefers epi over it (winny was from a quality source as well). I don't understand why people don't think that these are decent drugs. When I did my Alpha one/Epi bridge with Trest as a base, I gained 22 pounds and kept 15 with only a 1.5ish% increase in bodyfat (calipers arent the most accurate. And the fat was not overly noticeable in the mirror). These are definitely powerful and worth the investment if someone is like me and just all around prefers not to purchase an illegal substance.

I did do a run of IM Trest at 25mg ED and Halo at 75mg throughout and that was definitely the best cycle I've ran. It was also the most harsh on sides (had to keep upping Adex to keep gyno at bay). But now that the site that was selling it is down, I will use the oral version of Trest as I have some on hand and have had great experiences with it in the past. I like trest better than test honestly. I feel (especially with IM trest) the gains are far superior.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Out of curiosity, can you post a pic? Sounds like you have 'cycled' in one form or another for most of the last 2 years.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Alright buddy I hope your cycle goes well and everything works out for the best.

One last pice of advice, you should be more modest because when you think you have everything figured out about this lifestyle life will serve you a slice of humble pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Out of curiosity, can you post a pic? Sounds like you have 'cycled' in one form or another for most of the last 2 years.
    Let me try to get one uploaded. Not sure how to add one to this forum so I might be just a minute.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Alright buddy I hope your cycle goes well and everything works out for the best.

One last pice of advice, you should be more modest because when you think you have everything figured out about this lifestyle life will serve you a slice of humble pie.
    I'm not at all saying that I have it all figured out, that is why I came to a forum to ask others about this cycle outline. But immediately getting the "prohormones suck!" response is not something very constructive, considering these are my drugs of choice for many reasons that I have already stated on here. They also are not prohormones, they are "designer steroids " which are orally active, just like your anadrol , winstrol , etc.

I'm not trying to come off as a know it all, I'm just saying that continuing to say that I should be running test is not helping anything here.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	166417

I hope this pic works. This was taken last winter after my Trest/Halo Recomp cycle. Was still holding some water as it was my first day of PCT. Also not making excuses, but I delt with an ED for about a year that I am passed now that held me back immensely that has since been recovered.

I also grew up as a heavy kid so I spent a good few years dropping fat before putting on mass. Which left me with a lot of loose skin (which is the worst!). So I'm still working to fill that all back out. This was the most recent pic I had taken that I found in my phone and it is a decent example of what I look like. I was weighing about 232 after that cycle and I am sitting between 223-225 right now so just slightly leaner than that.

Good base could do with dropping some bodyfat?

Oh the pic is a year old? That was pretty pointless pointing out the bodyfat lol, a recent one would have been a good idea

Good base could do with dropping some bodyfat?
    Yessir. I have actually been cutting and thats why I want to use this to kick off a bulk for this winter. Like I said I'm about 8-10 pounds lighter than I was in that pic at this moment, so bf is lower. Calipers at the gym said I am somewhere between 11-12 but I'm going with around 14% at the moment. Still have upper ab definition, a little lower ab fat, and a lot of loose skin. Chest is the one area where I seem to hold fat like crazy which really sucks. lol. I guess I am just trying to say through all of this, I have an idea how to train that works with my body, I have a diet that has worked for me atleast up to this point, and have my diet for on cycle planned to *hopefully* minimize fat gain to resume cutting a month after PCT and into next summer to really show the mass I've put on over the last few years. That is the goal of this cycle. A good 10-12 pounds after PCT and I would be way more than happy. I'm not going for anything super over the top. BTW, you look awesome in your avi!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7401.JPG 
Views:	118 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	166418

I just snapped this one. Its 3AM here and today was a high carb day on a carb cycle (my body isn't the biggest fan of carbs. I bloat like no other), so I'm not looking amazing. Also, the ED I was referring to definitely set me back and was just taken under control a few months ago so I took a few months natty to get back to my nutrition groove and it definitely shows that it set me back. Hopefully this is a better idea where I am at now.

Damn. First time I looked at this pic blown up. Definitely showing that loose skin. I hate it. Side note, anyone know anything that can help with that even just a little bit? I've never really looked into it but that pic makes me really want to.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you ever done bloodwork after this hacked cycles?

Your gyno can be indicative of testosterone problems.

IMO you should stop what you are doing, and look down where you want to be in the long term and make a plan for it. Sorry to be blunt but cycling for 2 years with harsh orals, working in gym, and you still look like natty, where's the reward of all this risk???
    Red Bastard likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Have you ever done bloodwork after this hacked cycles?

Your gyno can be indicative of testosterone problems.

IMO you should stop what you are doing, and look down where you want to be in the long term and make a plan for it. Sorry to be blunt but cycling for 2 years with harsh orals, working in gym, and you still look like natty, where's the reward of all this risk???
    Like I said I have looked pretty much the same over the last year due to an ED that I have only recently gotten passed. Otherwise I'm sure that I would be looking a lot better but sadly, I had to get passed that before I could continue progressing. Thats why, in my opinion, I looked better a year ago than I do today. That was the main issue that has held me back. As well was the fact that my first 2.5 years or so of training were a straight diet as I lost 90 pounds from being a heavy kid back in the day, so my newb gain time wasn't really much muscle mass and I spent a lot of my time with training for fat loss. I haven't spent near as much time working with gaining mass. 2 of my cycles have been recomps (successful for the most part) as well, so not all of it has been geared towards mass gain. That is why I want this cycle to be straight mass gain, and summer to be a "lean bulk" or recomp (depending on how lean I am able to get leading up to it).

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse47 View Post
    Like I said I have looked pretty much the same over the last year due to an ED that I have only recently gotten passed. Otherwise I'm sure that I would be looking a lot better but sadly, I had to get passed that before I could continue progressing. Thats why, in my opinion, I looked better a year ago than I do today. That was the main issue that has held me back. As well was the fact that my first 2.5 years or so of training were a straight diet as I lost 90 pounds from being a heavy kid back in the day, so my newb gain time wasn't really much muscle mass and I spent a lot of my time with training for fat loss. I haven't spent near as much time working with gaining mass. 2 of my cycles have been recomps (successful for the most part) as well, so not all of it has been geared towards mass gain. That is why I want this cycle to be straight mass gain, and summer to be a "lean bulk" or recomp (depending on how lean I am able to get leading up to it).
    So, no bloodwork??

Even after ED?!?!

I will say that the ED was totally my fault for falling in to though. After dieting for a few years, I was "lean" enough to where I wanted to start putting on mass. I have always had a crazy appetite (under doctors control now), so I decided to powerlift. I did that for about a year and went from the 190 I worked so hard to get to up to 255 because I had completely lost control of myself. I was pretty big, but lots and lots of fat. So the dieting began again (did a stupid crash diet), got back down to about 210-215, and had kept minimal mass that I had put on over the year before. So the first 3.5 years were pretty much a train wreck for me, and thats when I started to figure things out a little bit better. Did a few bulks(use the term loosely because I've always been so scared of fat gain), and cuts and spent another year or so turning my gears and getting minimal results. That is when I finally nailed things down, started with anabolics (had been researching them for 2 years prior, but hadn't made the plunge as I wanted to be atleast 21 and I wanted to have a decent understanding of what they are doing to my body).

After that Trest/Halo recomp I had a few things in my personal life that tore me down farther than I had been emotionally. This led to binge eating. I started gaining fat and it freaked me out and it led to a 9 month or so bout with bulemia that I recently have moved passed thanks to my doc and support from friends, and now I am back to my normal self with a new motivation, the powerlifting training that I used to use that actually worked for me, and a diet that is planned out, controlled, and the willpower to actually stick to it as I never want to experience that again. My girlfriend has also been extremely helpful in that and helps keep me on track, so she is holding me accountable for everything. I know that sounds like a crazy situation, but that's a summary of how things have gone. That is why I don't look that big, and why I actually look worse from my pics last year.

And to bloodwork, yes, I did have bloodwork done after my last cycle and everything came back in normal ranges. I will also be getting bloods done after this cycle to make sure that everything comes back in normal ranges. No offense taken in your post at all either. I understand that for the stuff I have run I don't have a stellar physique.

Personally fella, i think your diet and training need to be more dialed in to get you where you want to be, it sounds like your just going around in circles and getting nowhere

As for the loose skin, you would probably have to look at surgery to remove it

So, no bloodwork??

Even after ED?!?!
    I guess I should have been more clear. ED as in eating disorder. I've had no issues with sexual functions and as I said, I had bloodwork done after my last cycle, and all came back fine. And again, I pointed out that things have changed with my diet and training and they are now dialed back in.

Quote Originally Posted by Brickhouse47 View Post
    I guess I should have been more clear. ED as in eating disorder. I've had no issues with sexual functions and as I said, I had bloodwork done after my last cycle, and all came back fine. And again, I pointed out that things have changed with my diet and training and they are now dialed back in.
    How much was the total testosterone in that bloodwork?

How much was the total testosterone in that bloodwork?
    I don't remember the exact number as this was months ago. I'll have to see if I can find the paper. It was around 600 as I remember. So not crazy high for my age but still pretty solid. Cholesterol was a little out of whack. That was my only
    Concern with it at the time.

Thread Information