jonny8888 is offline New Member

Blast and cruise cost questions

A while ago I joined this forum and began planning my first cycle. After reading about many of the symptoms of low testosterone I found I was suffering from them myself. So, I went to my doctor and after a very long journey of various tests, I was put on gels now finally nebido. I started on nebido 1g every 14 weeks, felt pretty shit towards the end so they bumped it down to 12. The minimum term is every 10 weeks and I expect I will be on that soon enough.

In the first couple of weeks I have symptoms of high e2, red face, insomnia, water retention, then at about week 5-6 my e2 dips and I know this ‘cause I start pissing all the time. I will mention this to my endo when I next see her, I’m sceptical any e2 management will be offered though.

I must admit I am enjoying the feeling of being on test, the confidence boost, feeling more focused and energetic, increased sex drive and increased strength at the gym.

I have been reading many people ‘blast and cruise while on TRT’, injecting extra test and taking pills to manage estrogen then simply coming off and staying on TRT rather than doing a PCT. I’m thinking about doing a blast myself sometime next year, but since this is something I will need to hide from my GP and endo I will have to get my bloods done privately. This could be very costly so I need to figure out how much the bloods are gonna cost me.

Now I’ve already had bloods done before I started TRT, as well as during my nebido cycles. So presumably I can use these bloods as my ‘baseline’. I found a private clinic near me which offers a ‘full hormone profile’ that consists of: -

• Lutenising Hormone (LH)
    • Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) –
    • Oestradiol –
    • Prolactin –
    Testosterone
    • Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) –

Considering I have my baseline levels already, would these tests be adequate during / after my blast?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Hit our HRT section they will help you out.

Jonbana is offline Member
    blast and cruise I would only recommend if you know what you are doing .. and want to do this for life other wise stay with what your doctors says... chances are with low test you can still recover with a good diet , once you start blasting and cruising there's a very slim chance you will recover nvm the higher sides that come with the risk ,

the choice is yours we can help you but first you must set your mind in the right place and make sure the risks are worth it in the long run

jonny8888 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Hit our HRT section they will help you out.
    Thanks will do

Thread Information