Coffeehead is offline Associate Member

Question on pinning frequency

I'm currently new to pinning and still getting used to it as someone who hates needles. I had this question that hopefully you guys can help me with.

I have currently running about 500-600mg/wk of Test-E (300mg/ml). I'm also currently using a 27g to inject with. This can be considered my training wheels to pinning with a 23g or 25g, which I currently have an order of and should be here within a few days. With the 27g, it takes about a minute to inject 0.5ml into my quad, which I can only assume helps minimize the pip since it's hardly anything to be bothered by so far.

Instead of injecting 2x/week at 300mg, would there be any concern about injecting 4x/week for the first week? I'm thinking about doing this sine I'm currently injecting for a minute or so each time. I also want to try to get as much practice so I can get over my fear of pinning asap. My nerves were a little better in my 2nd attempt.

I've already done about 150ml x 2 over the last 4 days, but before I run another 2 days within the rest of the week, I wanted to make sure there wasn't anything to be worried about other than site rotation.

Thanks.

Jonbana is offline Member
    You can do EOD with a lower dosage yes this will keep blood levels more stable but not needed with test E

I pin always with a 27g and draw with a 23g use a different needle because it gets dull from drawing can cause more pain when injecting

I do quads up to 3cc a time when blasting the only problem with more frequent pinning you need to watch scare tissue build up

If you're pinning more than once a week rotate sites quads delts glutes etc to give each site a week to heal

Slow and steady notbing wrong with a 27g

im currently injecting once a week with test E
    Last edited by Jonbana; 11-26-2016 at 09:48 AM.

No probs pinning 4xs/wk. As stated above it will keep blood levels more stable but with the longer estered hormones its not necessary. Shorter acting ones i.e. acetate, propionate are best at ED/EOD.

Thread Information