austinbrad525 is offline New Member

Low Testosterone at 23

For a little background im a 23 y/o male 6'0 175 pds around 7bf. Over the past 2 years i have been presenting with low T symptoms. Fatigue, mild depression at times, libido is come and go. After finally getting bloods done my total T came back at 240 with for my age as you know is extremely low. I did a 6 week superdrol PH when i was eighteen with no pct (stupid i know) and am wondering if that would have permanently damaged my natural production? I changed my diet and have been lifting natty for about a year and a half. Ive put on maybe 10 pounds of muscle with some decent results (naturally weigh about 155). If any one has had a similar experience or has any input on the superdrol that i did, it would be greatly appreciated. Just had bloods done a month ago and my Test has risen to 400 (still low for my age) and i do still present with the low t symptoms. Have been doing my research and am thinking of starting a Test E cycle here soon. Test is already jacked so might as well right?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by austinbrad525 View Post
    For a little background im a 23 y/o male 6'0 175 pds around 7bf. Over the past 2 years i have been presenting with low T symptoms. Fatigue, mild depression at times, libido is come and go. After finally getting bloods done my total T came back at 240 with for my age as you know is extremely low. I did a 6 week superdrol PH when i was eighteen with no pct (stupid i know) and am wondering if that would have permanently damaged my natural production? I changed my diet and have been lifting natty for about a year and a half. Ive put on maybe 10 pounds of muscle with some decent results (naturally weigh about 155). If any one has had a similar experience or has any input on the superdrol that i did, it would be greatly appreciated. Just had bloods done a month ago and my Test has risen to 400 (still low for my age) and i do still present with the low t symptoms. Have been doing my research and am thinking of starting a Test E cycle here soon. Test is already jacked so might as well right?

No no... a cycle first is stupid especially at your age(I did this and it screwed me royally to get in with a doctor)firstly ALWAYS find the causation of the low T(look in the HRT section & post it up there or I'll try and get it moved for you) & go from there Firstly!

what did you do to up your natural test levels too 400(ng/dl I'm assuming measurements in)! Was all your bw fasted for 12-14 hrs and done in the AM at or around the same time/each time you went?? This can impact T levels as they spike in the morning start declining during the day.

Can you post up your bw?

austinbrad525 is offline New Member
    I moved it, thank you. And i think lifting a much as i have been along with a better diet is what improved my levels.
    Free Test: 67 pg/ml
    Total: 460
    Bio available: 161 ng/dl
    shbg: 29

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Superdrol for 6 weeks is a long time. Everyone I know that runs superdrol can barely make 4 weeks. How high of a dose did you use?

If your Test is low, why doesn't your doc prescribe TRT? You have T of 240 and you're at 7% bf? Normally, one of the main symptoms of low T is belly fat. But you have none. I dieted 16 weeks to get down to 6%. Something doesn't equate for me.

Thread Information