Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Advice on first cycle - Blasting

hardroad is offline Junior Member

Advice on first cycle - Blasting

Hey,

I'm Planning my first cycle. I'm a TRT patient in Aus. I have been prescribed 4ml of Test Undeceonate every 12 weeks due to my pituitary gland no longer producing LH.

I'm planning what seems to be a pretty basic starting cycle. Because of my low body weight I haven't gone crazy on compounds. How does this sound?

Week 1 - 4:
    20mg Dbol ED Split over 2 times (10 morning and 10 before workout in evening)
    Week 1 - 12:
    500mg Test E split over 2 shots (250mg on Monday - 250mg on Thursday)
    Weeks 1 - 4: .5mg Liquidex EOD

No PCT as I have no Natural Test to return to. I was thinking of waiting around 4 weeks post cycle and then getting my TRT shot to "cruise" again.

31 Y/O, 6'4", 70kg (144lb for US)

Diet : 3000 Cals ED
    20% Carb, 60% Pro, 20% Fat.

Looking forward to some Positive Advice.

Cheers

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardroad
    Hey, I'm Planning my first cycle. I'm a TRT patient in Aus. I have been prescribed 4ml of Test Undeceonate every 12 weeks due to my pituitary gland no longer producing LH. I'm planning what seems to be a pretty basic starting cycle. Because of my low body weight I haven't gone crazy on compounds. How does this sound? Week 1 - 4: 20mg Dbol ED Split over 2 times (10 morning and 10 before workout in evening) Week 1 - 12: 500mg Test E split over 2 shots (250mg on Monday - 250mg on Thursday) Weeks 1 - 4: .5mg Liquidex EOD No PCT as I have no Natural Test to return to. I was thinking of waiting around 4 weeks post cycle and then getting my TRT shot to "cruise" again. 31 Y/O, 6'4", 70kg (144lb for US) Diet : 3000 Cals ED 20% Carb, 60% Pro, 20% Fat. Looking forward to some Positive Advice. Cheers
    There is a sticky by austenite on first cycles which explains everything.
    Drop the dbol , drop the liquidex, and increase calories. I would say, just an estimate, that you should be about 4000 calories. The people on the diet section are excellent and can give you much more advice. I would also up your carbs to a 40/40/20 carb/protein/fats.
    When you cycle there are three main elements: diet, AI, and hCG . I also take NAC when cycling.
    I hope that the 4 ml is taken periodically over the 12 weeks.
    I didn't go into detail because the stcky explains all of the details.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    6'4 and 144lbs? Man you need to eat not cycle. And then eat some more and some more.

Any cycle will be a waste if you don't know how to eat. Post up in the diet section you should be at least 50lbs heavier before you even think about cycling imo.

hardroad is offline Junior Member
    Thanks,
    I appreciate the info and feedback, and no it's typical Aussie TRT protocol. 1 X 4ml shot once every 12 weeks.
    Fluctuations in my Test levels are pretty big. But that's what the Endo has prescribed.

I was expecting a response about my weight.
    Im really looking for some nice strength gains and around 14lb mass increase.
    Would this be realistic with a ratio of C:P:F to something like 40:40:20?

Cheers

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    In the words of my favorite movie....

Get that kid a sandwich

If you follow a 16-20 week test cyp or E 500 per week routine and the below your goals will be met.

Eat more than 3000 calories. The guys I bring in new to cycling and under 20% bf cycle at 4000 calories. If your mouth can open put food in it. Not crap but food. The more you eat the more you grow.

40-40-20 sounds better but you got to eat.

Sleep. Sleep is when you grow. Out of gym eat and be in bed. The more you sleep the more you grow.

Do some independent research on cycling with steroids and not lifting. Just taking the test and not lifting you will grow more than if you lift hard and natural for a full year. I say that to say this. Taking test and lifting resulted in 4x the gains of not lifting on test.

Stay hydrated. You cannot process food without water.

Final thought. When I cycle i hit three muscles. Chest (Bench), Shoulders (Military Press), Legs (Squats, jogging). Why? Biggest muscles are going to grow more annd put on more solid muscle. An hour of hard lifting per day is plenty to reach your 14 lbs of muscle goal. Hard lifting = German Volume training or Hitt. I do not believe in overtraining but I find 12 hours sleep with 1 hour lift and 1 hour cardio works well in life and to meet goals of muscle gain.

My two cents
    Jonbana likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Fuck i only ate 3k a day and I'm 210 under 10% maybe should reconsider this

Thread Information