BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member

Sustanon vs test w (w/deca) for 2nd run

Been mulling about which I should use with deca . First cycle I did test e only for 8 weeks, 700mg wk, got some very nice gains but I noticed some serious strength kick in during week 6-9. sorta sucks cause my cycle was only 8 weeks (I cut it short since 1st cycle) and I feel a 12 week cycle would've been better. I was thinking since test e takes so long to work maybe sustanon would be a better choice since it kicks in immediately and I can take full advantage right away. But then again test e was really good for me on my first cycle. Can I get some advice which compound would be the best for me to see maximum results?

33yo/195lbs/ looking to cut to 12% before I start

Or I was thinking test e with mast in the beginning?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock View Post
    Been mulling about which I should use with deca . First cycle I did test e only for 8 weeks, 700mg wk, got some very nice gains but I noticed some serious strength kick in during week 6-9. sorta sucks cause my cycle was only 8 weeks (I cut it short since 1st cycle) and I feel a 12 week cycle would've been better. I was thinking since test e takes so long to work maybe sustanon would be a better choice since it kicks in immediately and I can take full advantage right away. But then again test e was really good for me on my first cycle. Can I get some advice which compound would be the best for me to see maximum results?

33yo/195lbs/ looking to cut to 12% before I start

Or I was thinking test e with mast in the beginning?

Basically sust is giving you 4 esters
    2 day
    4.5 day
    9 day
    15 day

BuildingBlock is offline Junior Member
    Isn't the benefit that it kicks in faster? So I would be able to trainer harder faster? I really felt test e like 4 weeks in and really got going in week 6, don't want to wait so long this round

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingBlock View Post
    Isn't the benefit that it kicks in faster? So I would be able to trainer harder faster? I really felt test e like 4 weeks in and really got going in week 6, don't want to wait so long this round
    Yes, your getting prop and phenyl prop to kickstart and longer esters to keep levels up

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I think you'd be better running a full test cycle again before adding other compounds. Especially as you stopped your first cycle just as it would have been getting going.

Jonbana is offline Member
    I agree with the above post...

if you have great gains and where still seeing them and stopped early do a full test cycle 12 weeks and save the deca for the next cycle , deca is very very hard to recover from

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with a test only cycle again. I personally use sust because i do not like the frequent pinning on prop, however there are situations that I do use prop, especially near competition.
    The quicker the results the less time to clear out. Decca is a 19 nor and shuts you down pretty hard. It also takes some time to start seeing the results. You will also want to extend your PCT with decca.
    I know that this was not the topic of the thread, but I hope that you had an AI and hCG while cycling.

Thread Information