Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Progress during cycle

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

Progress during cycle

Hallo guys,
    just finished my fourth week of dbol 40 mg / day and Test 750 mg / week, I gained about 20 lbs until now and I am very satisfied. I also believe that my body responds very well to dbol.
    I'm eating like an animal without a tomorrow life, and I admit that often don't have much appetite at mealtimes, but this is not a problem.
    I do not think, however, that Test E has still kicked in ... when can I expect it? in one/two week from now?
    how much weight gain I can still expect?
    I just ended dbol and I will continue with Test E only at 750 mg / week for next 8 weeks.
    It may seem like a stupid question, but for me it is interesting to know the opinion of others.
    Thanks for replyes.

Blog Entries
    its impossible to give you an answer my friend you will probably loose some of the water weight that the d-bol caused...as far as the test kicking in don't expect to wake up one day and boom it hits you its just not that dramatic...its been building up in you system slowly so I doubt you will even notice hopefully you keep getting stronger and your weight goes up but don't expect another 20lbs...I could be wrong your may respond differently so definitely keep us posted...good luck...
    Obs likes this.

definitely I don't expect another 20 pounds ... but I'd be very happy with other 8/10 pounds
    Of course I will keep you posted about!

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Everyone is different and its diet depended.But it sounds like you are going in the right direction.

Jonbana is offline Member
    Test E usually takes about 4 weeks to fully build up , that's why people run dbol for 4-5 weeks as a kicker until the test kicks in and takes over .

that 20pounds expect at least 10pounds to be water weight if your not running an AI Hopefully you are with dbol..... probably 15 pounds water with dbol than is water weight but who knows it only guessing if you look puffy and rounded its water

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    Test E usually takes about 4 weeks to fully build up , that's why people run dbol for 4-5 weeks as a kicker until the test kicks in and takes over .

that 20pounds expect at least 10pounds to be water weight if your not running an AI Hopefully you are with dbol..... probably 15 pounds water with dbol than is water weight but who knows it only guessing if you look puffy and rounded its water

certainly there is water, but I don't think so much because I did not look puffy and rounded.. I can see my abs a little bit and also a good muscle separation and I'm obviously taking adex 0.25 mg eod..
    what is strange until now is that it seems to me all gains are of dbol only and it seems that Test E has not kicked yet..

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    I dont feel test e properly until around 5/6 weeks in, just be patient, it will kick in anytime now,

Thread Information