Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Jonbana

Thread: Deca / Test Dossage

Jonbana is offline Member

Deca / Test Dossage

ok getting ready to order some new gear.. just figuring out how much I need and what strength per ml to make it easy

what sounds better or do you have another recommendation
    going for a pure mass bulk

800mg test a week
    600mg Deca a week

or
    500mg test a week
    600mg deca a week

I believe both will work but will one be better than the other ? have test higher or lower than deca.

ive ran deca before ive run tren I just cannot remember my last deca cycle dosage I think it was

500deca and 400 test years ago not sure on this

Blog Entries
    I personally like the first option I like my test higher than deca ...no reasoning other than how I feel...

that's what I'm thinking as well just want to be clear on this topic that's all , deca can probably be ran higher... but don't think theres a need 600 seems to be the sweet spot for most

my last blast was tren test and I ran test higher as well and felt amazing

150mg tren
    200mg test
    EOD 20 weeks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    that's what I'm thinking as well just want to be clear on this topic that's all , deca can probably be ran higher... but don't think theres a need 600 seems to be the sweet spot for most

my last blast was tren test and I ran test higher as well and felt amazing

150mg tren
    200mg test
    EOD 20 weeks
    I do the same with tren also...

glad im not the only one...

most people say run tren higher cause its stronger than test and aromatises less but I felt better with higher test
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I personally like the first option I like my test higher than deca...no reasoning other than how I feel...
    I agree as well but that is alot of gear. I see you do have some cycle expirience....do you always run test so high?...but then again it dose depend on your expirience and size...big dude?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    I agree as well but that is alot of gear. I see you do have some cycle expirience....do you always run test so high?...but then again it dose depend on your expirience and size...big dude?
    i don't feel that's a lot of gear imho ive been cycling for years and have found through experience what works for me....that said no I still cycle with 500mg test but also have done 1g per week..
    Last edited by ghettoboyd; 11-27-2016 at 10:22 AM.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I have never needed more then 600 mg of deca each week. I can run 400 mg of npp each week and get the same gains as 600 deca just FYI

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    i don't feel that's a lot of gear imho ive been cycling for years and have found through experience what works for me....that said no I still cycle with 500mg test but also have done 1g per week..
    That is so true....what works for one may not work for another. I did not intend any offense or criticism in any way but generally speaking dosages do sometimes depend on size and cycle exp.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Ive ran 600mg deca with 600mg test, of course loved it

But i prefered my other cycle of 600mg deca with 300mg test, it was so much easier to control the sides and i noticed no difference in the gains, i think id always use that ratio now

Blog Entries
    That is so true....what works for one may not work for another. I did not intend any offense or criticism in any way but generally speaking dosages do sometimes depend on size and cycle exp.
    right on brother we are good...

Quote Originally Posted by TheTaxMan View Post
    Ive ran 600mg deca with 600mg test, of course loved it

But i prefered my other cycle of 600mg deca with 300mg test, it was so much easier to control the sides and i noticed no difference in the gains, i think id always use that ratio now
    very interesting.....
    so it seems deca around 600MG seems standard.. its just the test is up in the air now

This is only the first half of my cycle im finishing with tren ... nvm the dbol front load

im 210+ Pounds 9% BF currently

I don't think this is a lot of gear I think this is the middle ground or average but that's why im testing the grounds here with this dosage test is high but I've always ran test higher but debating maybe running test lower so im seeing what happens and what the vets say

mietek is offline Member
    you take about 2 mg of deca for each pound of your weight

you only get more sides and no extra mass if you take more

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    My last cycle I ran 800mg test and 500mg of deca and my nipples hated that much deca. I had to abort the cycle at around week 6 because I injured myself but it took weeks for the sensitivity and pain in my nipple to go away. I think next run I will lower deca to 400mg and see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    you take about 2 mg of deca for each pound of your weight

you only get more sides and no extra mass if you take more
    if this is the case than around 400mg of deca a week... how much test with this ?

Thread Information