• 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By numbere
  • 1 Post By Mr.BB
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Test Prop/NPP Cycle

ionutzini is offline New Member

Test Prop/NPP Cycle

Alright guys, I'm getting ready to do my second cycle. First one was 600 mg Test E for 12 weeks about a year ago. It went pretty smooth, no sides, except for a little bit of acne during pct, probably because I stopped using an AI. My stats are 6'3", 190 lbs, 11% bf.

The cycle looks like this:

Week 1-8 Test Prop 150 mgs EOD
    Week 1-6 NPP 100 mgs EOD
    Week 5-8 Tbol 40 mgs ED
    Week 9 Test Prop 100 mgs EOD
    Weeks 1-8 hcg 2XWeek 250IU
    Week 9 HCG 250 IU EOD
    Week 10 HCG 500 IU EOD
    Weeks 1-15 aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
    Weeks 1-7 Caber 0.5 mgs 2XWeek
    Week 11-15 PCT clomid 100/50/50/50 nolva 40/20/20/20

Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont increase HCG , it can backfire, 250ui twice a week is fine till PCT.

No need for aromasin in PCT, it will make your e2 low as theres no test for conversion.

Caber you only need 0,25mg twice a week, but I wouldn't run it the whole cycle.
    ionutzini likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Dont increase HCG , it can backfire, 250ui twice a week is fine till PCT.

No need for aromasin in PCT, it will make your e2 low as theres no test for conversion.

Caber you only need 0,25mg twice a week, but I wouldn't run it the whole cycle.
    I tried to adapt Dr. Scally's protocol to my cycle, that's why I increased HCG while tapering the test. The reason why I kept Aromasin through PCT was because I had some acne last cycle, but only PCT, so I figured the reason was dropping the AI. I will only run Caber until the NPP is out of my system, which it should a week after I stop taking it. Thanks for the advice!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    It's counter productive to change your prop dose.

Pick a dose for prop and take that for the while cycle.

Tbol is a nice oral but it needs to be taken at higher doses for longer periods.

Imo you should take 80-100mg/d of tbol for the whole 9 weeks you're using test.

Dose the hcg at 250IU twice per week until 2-3 days before PCT.

If you control e2 with an AI then you may not need to use any caber.

A sensitive estradiol assay along with a prolactin essay mid cycle will let you know if your AI dose is sufficient and whether a DA is needed.

PCT for prop usually begins 3-4 days after last pin.

You would benefit from taking nolva for 2 more weeks at 20mg/d (that's 6 weeks of nolva in total).

Also, there's no need for an AI during PCT.
    ionutzini likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ionutzini View Post
    I tried to adapt Dr. Scally's protocol to my cycle, that's why I increased HCG while tapering the test. The reason why I kept Aromasin through PCT was because I had some acne last cycle, but only PCT, so I figured the reason was dropping the AI. I will only run Caber until the NPP is out of my system, which it should a week after I stop taking it. Thanks for the advice!
    Acne is not due to estrogen, to have high estrogen you need to have testosterone which you probably will not have a whole lot in PCT.
    Most ppl get the acne in PCT or post PCT, its how it works.
    ionutzini likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I agree with the above up the Tbol and set a prop doseage and stick to it.
    ionutzini likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    It's counter productive to change your prop dose.

Pick a dose for prop and take that for the while cycle.

Tbol is a nice oral but it needs to be taken at higher doses for longer periods.

Imo you should take 80-100mg/d of tbol for the whole 9 weeks you're using test.

Dose the hcg at 250IU twice per week until 2-3 days before PCT.

If you control e2 with an AI then you may not need to use any caber.

A sensitive estradiol assay along with a prolactin essay mid cycle will let you know if your AI dose is sufficient and whether a DA is needed.

PCT for prop usually begins 3-4 days after last pin.

You would benefit from taking nolva for 2 more weeks at 20mg/d (that's 6 weeks of nolva in total).

Also, there's no need for an AI during PCT.
    Thanks for replying. I would like to try Tbol and see how my body reacts to it first, which is the reason why I chose a relatively small/average dosage and a short period of time. Again, following Dr. Scally's advice, HCG should be maintained until after the start of PCT, therefore I intend to have my last HCG shot on my first or second day of PCT. I will look into what you said about taking Nolva for 6 weeks instead of 4 and I'll drop the AI during PCT. Thank you for the advice!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Acne is not due to estrogen, to have high estrogen you need to have testosterone which you probably will not have a whole lot in PCT.
    Most ppl get the acne in PCT or post PCT, its how it works.
    Yeah, that makes sense. I'll look for something to combat acne then and drop the AI on PCT. Thank you!!!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by ionutzini View Post
    Thanks for replying. I would like to try Tbol and see how my body reacts to it first, which is the reason why I chose a relatively small/average dosage and a short period of time. Again, following Dr. Scally's advice, HCG should be maintained until after the start of PCT, therefore I intend to have my last HCG shot on my first or second day of PCT. I will look into what you said about taking Nolva for 6 weeks instead of 4 and I'll drop the AI during PCT. Thank you for the advice!
    40mg/d of tbol is a waste.

That's the dose that East German men would take for an entire year as a performance enhancer.

If you want use tbol for bodybuilding purposes higher doses should be used for at least 10 weeks.

His name is Mr Scally's now because he was medically disbarred. The hcg aspect of Mr Scally's Power PCT Protocol is mostly outdated.

You will benefit more from using hcg from day one of the cycle until 2-3 days before starting PCT.
    Last edited by numbere; 11-27-2016 at 01:37 PM. Reason: East of Germany not West
    ionutzini likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    40mg/d of tbol is a waste.

That's the dose that East German men would take for an entire year as a performance enhancer.

If you want use tbol for bodybuilding purposes higher doses should be used for at least 10 weeks.

His name is Mr Scally's now because he was medically disbarred. The hcg aspect of Mr Scally's Power PCT Protocol is mostly outdated.

You will benefit more from using hcg from day one of the cycle until 2-3 days before starting PCT.
    I've done some reading and it looks like 60 mg/d of Tbol is a safe dose. I will take your advice and start with that, do bloods after the first week and, if I feel good and the bloods are ok maybe go up to 80mg/d. As for Dr/Mr Scally, he was disbarred for prescribing steroids , which does not say anything about his level of experience and the fact that he treated over 1000 patients. I will start HCG on the first day of the cycle, but I will continue until the first day of PCT. Thank you again for all the advice. It is greatly appreciated

Thread Information