Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 1 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 1 Post By Livinlean

Thread: bulk or cut with tren/prop

hehexd is offline New Member

Question bulk or cut with tren/prop

Hello guys, im doing a tren /prop cycle in march and im not sure if i should do a cut or a bulk. im 25 yrs, 110kg, 190cm and around 16%bf. Is it worth bulking instead of cutting, like is it worth being fat in the summertime? and also, should i add masteron ? ive heard its only for 10%bf and lower.

im thinking 500mg tren ace a week, and 400mg test prop a week, and i think im adding anavar /winny...

Appreciate answers!

Thank you.
    Last edited by hehexd; 11-28-2016 at 08:49 AM.

Jonbana is offline Member
    when ever I cycle I always bulk... cutting is easy with diet only

building muscle takes time and years so why waste a cycle for losing fat that can be done with out AAS

if I where you start cutting now till march than in march blast and bulk

to be running tren at 25 years of age I hope you have a solid PCT and AI to run I also hope you take the 80% risk of being in TRT after using TREN

We know nothing about you diet , stats , past cycles , etc.... but hopefully you know what your getting into and have everything planned for short and long term
    Obs likes this.

I just read a post of a guy your age that's hurting 'cause his testes is not producing Test. You're gonna get hurt if you run Tren at your age.

hehexd is offline New Member
    So ur saying that with hcg and a pct, ill still need to get on TRT, if so, all the bodybuilders r on TRT

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by hehexd View Post
    So ur saying that with hcg and a pct, ill still need to get on TRT, if so, all the bodybuilders r on TRT
    Wat he said was a guy your age running tren could end up on TRT! Tren is very hard on your body.And for all the Pro bodybuilders that is a question you should ask them.
    Livinlean likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    you asked for advice you got 3 of the same answer from three different people you've been warned
    Livinlean likes this.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hehexd View Post
    Im 25 and my doctor just told me 2 days ago that I likely won't recover from my PCT and will need to go on TRT. Its still too early to tell as i've only been off for a couple weeks. I already had expected this and its the risk I took when I decided to make this a lifestyle and start competing.
    InternalFire likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    when ever I cycle I always bulk... cutting is easy with diet only

building muscle takes time and years so why waste a cycle for losing fat that can be done with out AAS

if I where you start cutting now till march than in march blast and bulk

to be running tren at 25 years of age I hope you have a solid PCT and AI to run I also hope you take the 80% risk of being in TRT after using TREN

We know nothing about you diet , stats , past cycles , etc.... but hopefully you know what your getting into and have everything planned for short and long term
    I agree. I know it isn't this way for some. Cutting cycles are something I am clueless about. You eat fish and chicken and do cardio enough and it's gone. I know some can't do this so easily but my body responds great to bulk cycles compared to most. If I want it gone fast I turn to red bull. Fat don't hang around this body.

Thread Information