fredropro is offline Junior Member

Question please help!

I have never taken steroids before until now .....I am 27 5'10 180
    I just started taking Enantat QV 250.........is this an ok product to start with. thanks in advance guys.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Hehe you just started taking it and now ask us if itīs ok? Isnt that pretty dumb?

A test only cycle is a good start imo. How many weeks and mg are you running it?

fredropro is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Hehe you just started taking it and now ask us if itīs ok? Isnt that pretty dumb?

A test only cycle is a good start imo. How many weeks and mg are you running it?
    Well the guy I got it from said it was good and worked for him....But I wanted to ask around some more.
    Im doing it for 10 weeks every Monday.
    Ive done one so far.
    Thanks for your input any more would be greatly appericated.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Alot of people take test only cycles for there first and see awsome gains off of them.

Mike21 is offline Junior Member
    A lot of people tend to be really achy. Me my self had a terrible experience on it. Five days after each injection my glute would be terribly sore and tight(couldnt walk for shit) and got a tempature up to 102.(common steroid fever) The temp would come a day after I injected. But that was just my experience. But I also was injecting 500 mgs and it was my first cycle. But a lot of people love it and dont have problems. Im going to try qv 200 cyp and see how that goes.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Test is a great first cycle. How many mg's of the are you going to run a week? I would run 500mg for 10 weeks with 20mg Nolva ED. You might want to look into running winny at the last 6 weeks of the cycle to help harden you up and let you run AS up to PCT.

Thread Information