Kiev is offline New Member

dosage frequency

I just started my first cycle and it was recomended that I take a mixture of 1 ml test and 1 ml deca every 3 days but I'm not a big guy so that much oil in my should makes it pretty sore...my question is can I take .5ml of each every other day to avoid soreness or does it have to be every 3 days??? or am I just being a puss?

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should try the deca altogether as it is your first cycle. Test alone will do the job just fine. Do you have HCG ,AI and PCT lined up?

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiev
    I just started my first cycle and it was recomended that I take a mixture of 1 ml test and 1 ml deca every 3 days but I'm not a big guy so that much oil in my should makes it pretty sore...my question is can I take .5ml of each every other day to avoid soreness or does it have to be every 3 days??? or am I just being a puss?
    Hello Kiev. I agree with Livenlean, Testosterone alone would have been a better choice for your first cycle. Anyway, to help with your question. I'm assuming you are cycling with Test Cyp or Enanthate and Deca at 250 mgs each. These all contain long esters and should be injected every 3.5 days (ex. Sunday and Thursday). Your current plan is 1ml of each compound 2 x week. That's 1000mgs. per week of steroids , which is a fairly heavy dose for a first cycle. You could cut your cycle dosage to .5 ml. each and get good gains if you diet and exercise are good. However, the pain you are experiencing is because you are injecting into virgin muscle and you will have pip until your injection sites become more conditioned. Try rotating injections into different sites such as glutes, delts, and quads to give each site time to recover.
    Don't forget Arimidex .25 mgs. E2D to control estrogen. HCG at 250 ius 2 x week would be good throughout your cycle to keep your nuts working. And finally Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT. Good luck bro!

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    As @Strongblood stated the pain is from your muscles being shocked because of your first injects, this pain subsides more with every injection and eventually is virtually non existent if you have a quality lab..
    A few things that decrease the pain are
    Inject into a warm muscle..aka..after a workout....their is more blood flow at this time hence will help dissipate the oil..
    Massage the site for a few minutes after the injection..
    Do not sit for periods of time post injections...keep the blood flowing..
    Do not inject before bed...
    Take a hot bath after injects..
    Use Advil or/and voltarin

Your esters will determine injection frequency.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well not knowing your stats its hard too give you advice beacuse we dont know nothing about you.But all 1st cycles should be test only.And that is with HCG Nova and Clomid for pct along with a ai.Dont ever listen too friends without doing research it can be bad for your body.

Thread Information