Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Timeframe for TEST and 19-Nor to start working

I am trying to see how long does it take for TEST E 500mg and DECA 400mg a week to start working. I have heard that two weeks is the timeframe for TEST correct? What is the timeframe for DECA? Also, being that I don't have enough post to PM anyone for advice about a source how can you find out the purity of the TEST and 19-nor own your own. I have used the same product (i.e. TEST 250mg/wk and TREN 200mg/wk) before and it seemed like I was getting gains from it but it seemed like my strength was not there imo, I was not sure if it was from my workout regimen and diet or a combo of both.

It depends on the ester. Test E and Deca , I'd say 2 weeks is a little too premature. It will take up to 4 weeks for you to really notice a difference. Some say a couple of weeks. Maybe they're more sensitive to the compounds.

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    It depends on the ester. Test E and Deca, I'd say 2 weeks is a little too premature. It will take up to 4 weeks for you to really notice a difference. Some say a couple of weeks. Maybe they're more sensitive to the compounds.
    Thanks!!!

Thread Information