Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Advice

Don68 is offline New Member

Advice

I'm a 47 year old 250 medium build locomotive engineer with a terrible life style for eating and rest on call 24/7.. I got started about a year ago in the gym when I'm away from home about 3 days a week.. What I'm looking to do is cheat just a little with a supplement to add a little bulk.. If I take something that I know is going to work I do have some gym equipment at home and will be motivated to use it more... Not looking to be a body builder just want to drop a little weight and build a little muscle quick.. Thanks for any advice...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Don68 View Post
    I'm a 47 year old 250 medium build locomotive engineer with a terrible life style for eating and rest on call 24/7.. I got started about a year ago in the gym when I'm away from home about 3 days a week.. What I'm looking to do is cheat just a little with a supplement to add a little bulk.. If I take something that I know is going to work I do have some gym equipment at home and will be motivated to use it more... Not looking to be a body builder just want to drop a little weight and build a little muscle quick.. Thanks for any advice...
    Hey welcome! At your age you could probably benefit from trt. The is a section on the forum for the best info you will find on it. I can almost guarantee, if your test is low, you will probably acquire some motivation from it. Most docs nowaday will turn people away and call them fine when their testosterone is low. Sometimes it takes searching to find the right one. You can read up on bloodwork and go get it tested and post the results in the trt section and some of the guys there like kelkel have more expertise on the subject than any doctor you will find. They wont steer you wrong.
    Don68 likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Don68
    You did not provide your height, however 250 lbs sounds pretty heavy. I am 3 years your elder so I believe that you will understand things that the young won't.
    How is your blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesteral?
    Before doing any supplement or AAS, I recommend getting your vitals in check, if they are not already. I would recommend also going to the diet section. There are some real experts there. Diet does not mean caloric deprivation. eating 5-6 times a day and still losing weight.
    I would start by doing cardio even if it is walking. Don't think that everyone became a cardio monster over night. I couldn't even run a 1/4 mile nonstop when I began.... A year later I ran a 1/2 marathon nonstop.
    I know that I answered everything else except what you asked, but I recommend that you wait until you have your health and diet dialed in.
    Don68 likes this.

Batmanreturns is offline Banned
    Days 1-3 150p 100c 90 mins pre workout 30f'
    Day 4 150p 400c 60f

For fat loss I would repeat this cycle. If you are trying to add muscle the protein needs to be adjusted!

Thread Information