Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By DHew
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Considering my first cycle. Help me execute a solid program please.

mfbone is offline New Member

Considering my first cycle. Help me execute a solid program please.

Hello friends,

New to the forum but would really appreciate any help i can get on the best way to go about my first cycle..

First off, im almost 23, 5'11 and currently weigh 203 lbs, 12 or 13 % body fat.
    As a kid i used to be overweight but eventually went to jail and lost all or most of my baby fat due to that fabulous workout we call burpees lol. That was 4 years ago and although right now i am what some would call healthy, i am by no means where i want to be.

Right now i am on a calorie deficient diet and hit the gym everyday for atleast an hour with a half hour cardio every day (running). I mainly try to eat only fat and protein.

Anyway to get to the point i have a friend that juicing has helped tremendously.. And he says he can get me whatever i want and because i dont necessarily want to get HUGE and mainly just want to cut fat and stay in above par shape for my body type, he recommended Winstrol ..

So basically im just reaching out a hand for any advice, pointers and or help that you fine people might offer..
    Thanks in advance.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    If you ant to cut fat then diet Nd cardio will do the job. Can you post a pic to see what we are dealing with?

You did right to come here, don't trust what other people tell you, winstrol will not be your friend, especially alone.
    almostgone likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21851 (1).jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	507.4 KB 
ID:	166718Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21852.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	408.6 KB 
ID:	166719

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    If you ant to cut fat then diet Nd cardio will do the job. Can you post a pic to see what we are dealing with?

You did right to come here, don't trust what other people tell you, winstrol will not be your friend, especially alone.
    So considering the current condition my body is in what would youre advice be?? Any and all is appreciated!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Firstly congrats on the weight loss, looks like it was a lot?

Hard to tell body fat when you lose a lot but I think you are close to 20% than what you say you are.

Can you post your diet up in the diet section, let us take a look at it and post your workout in there too.
    mfbone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Firstly congrats on the weight loss, looks like it was a lot?

Hard to tell body fat when you lose a lot but I think you are close to 20% than what you say you are.

Can you post your diet up in the diet section, let us take a look at it and post your workout in there too.

Thanks bro i appreciate that. In 2013 i got arrested and did 15 months in jail. When i was booked in i was at 229 lbs (my biggest) and when i was released i weighed 190lbs. But that was from extreme burpees and only bodyweight workouts.. oh and dont forget the lame jail meals haha.

But honestly my diet is lacking right now, every morning i wake up and drink a protein shake with 1 to 2 raw eggs mixed in and the same after the gym which is usually in the evening but without the eggs. But i know i need to start eating more meat. I dont drink any soda or eat fast food and maybe ill have a few shots of alcohol one day a week on the weekends.

When i goto the gym i warm up with 1 to 2 miles on the treadmill. I really like running and thats my main cardio right now. After i run ill do usually 45 mins of lifting. Chest 3 times a week, i dont have a gym partner yet so i dont use barbells. On days in between chest ill hit shoulders and back with some abs.. I dont hit legs too often because i run everyday but i know i need to start on that as well. Not on set schedule right now but these are all things i am here for.

Your thoughts and advice??

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Well done on the loss so far. That being said, you still have a ways to go. The good news is you don't need any type of steroids at all. The bad news is you're going to have to address your diet and keep at it. You are simply way too under developed for any need of steroids and you want your first cycle to be perfect since the first is typically the best as far as results.

Visit the diet section and hammer out something good. Your next stop should be the workout section. Figure out a good beginners routine you can stick to. You should see some dramatic progress.

PS I would guess your body fat to be more like 20 percent or so.
    mfbone likes this.

See the thing is, the only reason i am considering steroids in the first place is because i am what most would call my generation, a instant gratification person.. And also because i just have a really hard time losing weight and gaining at the same time. Now i realize my diet is everything and that needs improvement.. But even with dieting i dont ever seem to be able to get to where i want to be. So lets just say that i were to be foolish and just do the steroids anyway, What would you guys advise??

Blog Entries
    see the thing is is that if you cant find a diet to help you start to gain or start to reach your goals now while natty then it is pointless to use steroids as they are not magic... whatever you think you are gaining while on them will soon disappear because again you lack the knowledge and experience to keep those "gains"...if you are insistent on finding this out yourself then read the planning and executing my first cycle thread at the top of the forum and follow it...there is a right way and a wrong way to do this and that decision is up to you...good luck...
    mfbone likes this.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you are looking for instant gratification you are looking at the wrong sport.I know plenty of guys running aas and beacuse of their lack of hard work and heart you can't tell they even lift.And your friend who wants to give you Winny should be slapped bad idea.I won't sugar coat things you did good losing weight.Now if you want to add some size hit the iron hard and when you turn 25 and your Endo system is fully developed then do a cycle test only.Other wise you risk ED no libido depression.And all of this can happen years down the road.So your friends are not out of the woods if they are under age good luck.

Thread Information