Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tice1212

Thread: 6 or 12 week tren a

sdog1313 is offline Junior Member

6 or 12 week tren a

Please can I get some advice on which cycle to do:

Goals are to get to 8% body fat and retain as much mucscle as possible or even gain some.

Current stats:
    30years old
    6'1
    95kg@18%

Option1-
    Test prop 50mg eod 1-6
    Tren ace 150mg eod 1-6
    3weekpct Nolva Clomid 40/20/20
    75/50/50
    Continue cutting for 9weeks and repeat cycle.

Option2-
    Test prop 50mg eod
    Tren ace 150mg eod
    Do this for 12 weeks with 6 week pct

MCLord is offline New Member
    what is your cycle history thus far? I don't cycle anything less than 12weeks IMO.

1 cycle:
    1-14Test prop 100mg eod
    1-8 anavar 100mg Ed
    8-13 tren ace 125 eod
    8-14 mast prop 100 eod

12.5 aromasin ed

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Going from 18% to 8% in 6 weeks is a bit of a stretch.

8-10 weeks would make your goal more realistic.

However long you run your cycle you should do a 6 week long nolva clomid PCT.

I hope you plan on using hcg the whole time and at least have a DA on hand if prolactin problems arise.

150mg/EOD of ace is more than anyone needs.

I get amazing results from 50mg of prop and 50mg of ace EOD.

More is not always better.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I know its a bit late but Tren isn't for beginners you are cycling way over your level.And going from 1 tren cycle to the next really is a bad idea.Did you get blood work done after your cycle? And a tip you keep runninng tren like that you will have some problems big time bro.

Yes I have caber but I believe keeping estro in check and shouldn't be needed.

Yes I had blood work after last cycle . Doctor said it was " in range " but I felt lousy for a couple of months but nothing drastic. That was 2 years ago so feel I'm ready for another cycle.

I will be cutting for 16 weeks so really I'm asking would recovery be better with two 6 weekers b2b with the correct waitiing time inbewtween or to just do 12 weeks in 1 go after a 3month natural cut ?

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by sdog1313 View Post
    Yes I have caber but I believe keeping estro in check and shouldn't be needed.

Yes I had blood work after last cycle . Doctor said it was " in range " but I felt lousy for a couple of months but nothing drastic. That was 2 years ago so feel I'm ready for another cycle.

I will be cutting for 16 weeks so really I'm asking would recovery be better with two 6 weekers b2b with the correct waitiing time inbewtween or to just do 12 weeks in 1 go after a 3month natural cut ?
    The rule of thumb about prolactin only elevating if e2 is controlled goes out the window when you consider using 525mg of tren for 12 weeks.

That's quite a hypothetical regarding recovery.

Not sure anyone can give you a precise answer because there are many factors and everyone recovers differently.

In theory one should recover faster from a shorter cycle.

You'll be shutdown after your first week of tren so you might as well run one cycle.

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    With those stats bro u shouldn't be touching tren . U should be learning how to diet and train. Ur stats are honestly an average lifter 3-4 times a week and 4 burger and fries a week with drinking on the weekends. Do urself a favor and not touch that compound. Fvck with some test if anything. But really learning how to eat and train will turn u into a better lifter. Not gear
    numbere and songdog like this.

Thread Information