• 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 2 Post By Capebuffalo
  • 3 Post By Proximal
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Alcohol and AAS

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Alcohol and AAS

Someone told me that you should not drink alcohol while on AAS he said that it makes you really aggressive can you please explain why or how or is this true? I don't plan to drink or have an addiction to drinking for that matter, I'm just looking to educating myself.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Has to do with your liver, not being aggressive. Doing both will put it under stress filtering both at the same time.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Boneslapper2002 View Post
    Someone told me that you should not drink alcohol while on AAS he said that it makes you really aggressive can you please explain why or how or is this true? I don't plan to drink or have an addiction to drinking for that matter, I'm just looking to educating myself.
    Yes it is bad for your liver and if you have any issue of controlling your emotions on alcohol I assue you, you will have a much harder time on gear. Not necessarily aggression but possibly. You will already want to fuck anyting on for legs, gear can put you a lot closer to acting upon animal urges. I drink rarely on cycle if ever but I used to get drunk on cycle. If I get whiskey drunk on gear... there is no stopping me from doing aggressive, horny, mean shit and making a complete ass of myself. I dont do this because prison sucks. I can control it fine normally without issue. Drunk I lose all control. This is person specific I am sure there is someone not that way.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Another reason alcohol should be limited is it can actually raise Estrogen if drank frequently
    Jonbana likes this.

Jonbana is offline Member
    I don't see the point in alcohol period on or off cycle
    Obs and Boneslapper2002 like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    I don't see the point in alcohol period on or off cycle
    Nothing like two cold beers on a hot summer day after busting butt all day. Not for me anyway. If I hadn't had my brother I would be an alcoholic pos. Drinking is not good for much.
    ALCOHAULIN' ASS... song playing in my head cause of the title.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-02-2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Dork
    Boneslapper2002 and Proximal like this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Yes it is bad for your liver and if you have any issue of controlling your emotions on alcohol I assue you, you will have a much harder time on gear. Not necessarily aggression but possibly. You will already want to fuck anyting on for legs, gear can put you a lot closer to acting upon animal urges. I drink rarely on cycle if ever but I used to get drunk on cycle. If I get whiskey drunk on gear... there is no stopping me from doing aggressive, horny, mean shit and making a complete ass of myself. I dont do this because prison sucks. I can control it fine normally without issue. Drunk I lose all control. This is person specific I am sure there is someone not that way.
    Holy crap, I make a complete ass out of myself when I get too drunk anyway ( grabbing ass that's not mines and want to screw anything that moves) lol, I don't even want to think If I was on gear. The last time I was on gear I did not drink so I will not when I start again.
    Last edited by Boneslapper2002; 01-02-2017 at 06:54 PM. Reason: Additional comments

Obs
    Holy crap, I make a complete ass out of myself when I get too drunk anyway ( grabbing ass that's not mines and want to screw anything that moves) lol, I don't even want to think If I was on gear.
    I would probably blow my brains out if I cheated on my signifigant other, when drunk. Drunk on cycle it is very possible if not likely if I go out. I become someone else entirely. Jekyll and hyde, one of them gives no fucks and the other gives them all.
    Quester likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its very harsh on the liver,,especially with the added stress of alcohol and AAS combined.
    Capebuffalo likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ethanol also increases digestive rate (macro and micro-nutrient absorption gets screwed up) . That's why you get runny shits the next day. In the large intestine, water doesn't have as much time to absorb. Small thing but it is still another thing that contradicts the goal.
    Boneslapper2002 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Ethanol also increases digestive rate (macro and micro-nutrient absorption gets screwed up) . That's why you get runny shits the next day. In the large intestine, water doesn't have as much time to absorb. Small thing but it is still another thing that contradicts the goal.
    Nice info.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    for me i just get into naptime mode. dont get drunk much because it just makes me tired for the most part. it is person dependant. i know peopel that are compleatly diffrent when they drink.. to the point i wonder why the hell they would even drink if they are like that, its like a totally other personality, very strange and scary to me..
    anyways OP its more about liver and general health ontop of likely hurting your gains too.
    i do like a glass of wine or two though on or off cycle. but drunk... man i cant even remember the last time. even this newyears i had maybe 3 or 4 total.
    better to avoid it IMO
    Boneslapper2002 likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would probably blow my brains out if I cheated on my significant other.
    So cute...

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    So cute...
    Not really. Can't stand cheaters. My conscience is an overwhelming bitch when I do wrong.
    Quester likes this.

I can't neither, to me they are subhuman scumbags.
    Boneslapper2002 and Obs like this.

Obs
    Yeah this is how my little voice would play it out: "You couldnt call and tell her it was over? You decided to make someone feel shitty and suicidal for years, rather than not get your pecker wet? You stupid drunk fuck! Shes lying there every night wondering why she wasn't enough and crying and you just turned your forever into nothing because you wanted to stick your pathetic penis where it did not belong... One thing left to do pussy!" ....
    I WILL PASS ON THE STRANGE! LOL

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Yeah this is how my little voice would play it out: "You couldnt call and tell her it was over? You decided to make someone feel shitty and suicidal for years, rather than not get your pecker wet? You stupid drunk fuck! Shes lying there every night wondering why she wasn't enough and crying and you just turned your forever into nothing because you wanted to stick your pathetic penis where it did not belong... One thing left to do pussy!" ....
    I WILL PASS ON THE STRANGE! LOL
    Yes my perspective as well.

Im,loyal to the end, won't cheat, don't cheat, nor do I have the desire to

I'm with a person who fills my desires, I will not go into a relationship temporary lonely, because its going to satisfy my urges till some one better comes along.
    .if I want some one better, I'm not going to use a temporary fling that will just stand in the way of my pursuit for the better person.

I look and stay single untill I find my real connection.
    33 years old, been in 3 relationships since high school
    All lasting 7 years or so.

The girl I'm with now was my first in high school.

Now flip side is cheating in My eyes is all it takes to become dead.

Break my trust, say hello to a hydrashok.
    Obs and Juced_porkchop like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Yes my perspective as well.

Im,loyal to the end, won't cheat, don't cheat, nor do I have the desire to

I'm with a person who fills my desires, I will not go into a relationship temporary lonely, because its going to satisfy my urges till some one better comes along.
    .if I want some one better, I'm not going to use a temporary fling that will just stand in the way of my pursuit for the better person.

I look and stay single untill I find my real connection.
    33 years old, been in 3 relationships since high school
    All lasting 7 years or so.

The girl I'm with now was my first in high school.

Now flip side is cheating in My eyes is all it takes to become dead.

Break my trust, say hello to a hydrashok.
    That is poetry. Private parts are probably the number one cause of homicide beyond drugs and gov.

I can't either
    Fixed. Why no one makes me notice?

Obs
    Fixed. Why no one makes me notice?
    Surely that is fixable?

Blog Entries
    I have been happily married for 20 years I definitely would not even think about hurting my wife like that she is and will be my soulmate for iternity. Happy wife happy life is my motto!!!!
    Last edited by Boneslapper2002; 01-03-2017 at 07:34 PM. Reason: Additional comments
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I broke a sacred rule last night and got drunk. I have never sang Karaoke before because my voice sucks. Last night I did Eminem "lose yourself" amoung others. Some fuckers recorded it and I am too damn embarrassed to go outside at this point. It was a christmas party for bar employees, wild as it gets. Good God I feel absolutely retarded. Never again.
    DocToxin8 likes this.

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    that may be considered rock bottom to some. lololol
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Nephets View Post
    that may be considered rock bottom to some. lololol
    It is to me. These men and women that recorded it think it is the funniest shit ever. They are right too. You know how hard it is to keep up with eminem as a country boy who has never sang in his life? I was all red faced and yelling and missing lines...

Obs
    I am heading to bid a job! Bout damn time I have been going nuts sitting! Who wants to climb trees hungover!? THIS GUY! LOL

Nephets is offline Senior Member
    I think we should take up with a collection here and see how much money it would take for you to post the video here. I'm laughing just thinking about it.
    Obs likes this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think we should take up with a collection here and see how much money it would take for you to post the video here. I'm laughing just thinking about it.
    agreed! LOL
    Obs likes this.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    I'm a nice guy with a conscience, but in a relationship I still always want what I can't have. Thus, I choose to be single. Never been happier.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Obs
    Give me some time to lick my wounds and I might, I went back to the bar. The entire staff was laughing and trying to make me watch it!

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    I broke a sacred rule last night and got drunk. I have never sang Karaoke before because my voice sucks. Last night I did Eminem "lose yourself" amoung others. Some fuckers recorded it and I am too damn embarrassed to go outside at this point. It was a christmas party for bar employees, wild as it gets. Good God I feel absolutely retarded. Never again.
    You went to a Christmas party on January 8th?
    Obs and Nixter like this.

Obs
    Ya it was convenient

Obs
    Watched video just now. It is terrible. I cannot believe I did that and I doubt I post that. I thoroughly, fully embarrassed myself! Complete ass hattery!

Couchlock is offline Banned

Watched video just now. It is terrible. I cannot believe I did that and I doubt I post that. I thoroughly, fully embarrassed myself! Complete ass hattery!
    Be the liqour, lahey

Proximal is offline Banned
    Guys, thanks for a great read. Got stuck on alcohol (wine) when the hip arthritis kicked in during my late 40's. Have been on TRT & blasted once and did not stop, liver is fine thus far. Gonna try an oral stack soon, that will be another story.

This forum many times is so cool because you/we can be very honest.

Been married for over 30 years, the respect that you have for your significant others is to be admired greatly.
    Nixter, Obs and Juced_porkchop like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Guys, thanks for a great read. Got stuck on alcohol (wine) when the hip arthritis kicked in during my late 40's. Have been on TRT & blasted once and did not stop, liver is fine thus far. Gonna try an oral stack soon, that will be another story.

This forum many times is so cool because you/we can be very honest.

Been married for over 30 years, the respect that you have for your significant others is to be admired greatly.
    I agree. My favorite thing about this site is the camaraderie. Most of us have the same kind of drive and dreams. Lot of cool dudes on here, you are one of them.
    Proximal likes this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    I agree. My favorite thing about this site is the camaraderie. Most of us have the same kind of drive and dreams. Lot of cool dudes on here, you are one of them.
    Back at you.

Thread Information