Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Jonbana
  • 2 Post By songdog
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Pip

  1. #1
    Speedy Smitty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    42

    Pip

    I am on my very first cycle. 250ml twice a week of Test Enanthate . I am on week 3 so I have had 5 injections, I am alternating my right and left glute. Assuming my gear is solid (it is) and assuming I am injecting properly (99% certain I am, although I know my hand could be steadier) at what point does the relatively severe PIP not happen after each injection? I know we are all different etc... My PIP lasts 4-6 days each time. It is sore enough that it wakes me up if I roll over on that part of my ass.

    Also, if I am only injecting once/week on each glute...is that enough rotation time between injection sites or should I also be rotating to a 3rd and 4th site (right and left quad) Which would essentially give me 2 weeks between sites.

    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Jonbana is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    769
    I've never had pip in all my years....

    I suggest inject SLOWER take 30 seconds from touching the skin to fully in... make sure you are injecting into the muscle and not fat , AKA deep enough.... make sure you pull back so your not in a vein or anything and lastly spend 1-2 minutes injecting the liquid , slower is better ,

    also I would rotate sites glutes and quads
    Speedy Smitty likes this.

  3. #3
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,534
    Some suppliers have a high BA content and in that case you can cut it with sterile oil.
    Capebuffalo and Speedy Smitty like this.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    I agree. It could be depend on the speed of your injection and/or the amount of BA/BB used in making your test solution especially if its made via an UGL.

    Try slowing your injection and a little massage to the site post injection wouldn't hurt. Good luck.
    Speedy Smitty likes this.

  5. #5
    Speedy Smitty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonbana View Post
    I've never had pip in all my years....

    I suggest inject SLOWER take 30 seconds from touching the skin to fully in... make sure you are injecting into the muscle and not fat , AKA deep enough.... make sure you pull back so your not in a vein or anything and lastly spend 1-2 minutes injecting the liquid , slower is better ,

    also I would rotate sites glutes and quads
    Great, thank you! I know I am deep enough as I am using 1.5" and I am all the way in but I will take a timer with me next time to ensure I am going slow enough. Much appreciated!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    Normally, Test E shouldn't be too painful. Shoot into your biggest muscles. Thighs are especially painful, in my case. I can shoot a milk carton in my glutes with no problem. LOL PIP will eventually go away. Can't predict when though.
    Speedy Smitty likes this.

  7. #7
    Speedy Smitty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Normally, Test E shouldn't be too painful. Shoot into your biggest muscles. Thighs are especially painful, in my case. I can shoot a milk carton in my glutes with no problem. LOL PIP will eventually go away. Can't predict when though.
    Thank you. Kind of what I expected to hear...that the body will eventually get used to it (if you're doing everything correct) but can't really say when because we are all different. I will also try experimenting with a few brands as well. Thanks.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,800
    When it hurts, kick the cat. Sure makes me feel better. LOL I'm just kidding. Don't be writing you just got thrown out by the wife for kicking the cat.
    Speedy Smitty likes this.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    When it hurts, kick the cat. Sure makes me feel better. LOL I'm just kidding. Don't be writing you just got thrown out by the wife for kicking the cat.
    I say road rage.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    I say road rage.
    .....Lol....only kidding.

  11. #11
    Speedy Smitty is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by songdog View Post
    Some suppliers have a high BA content and in that case you can cut it with sterile oil.
    I was literally doing EVERYTHING right with my injections and still having severe PIP. I switched from Everone Test E 250mg/ml in grape seed oil to Teragon Labs Test E 250mg/ml in cotton seed oil and BOOM, presto! Absolutely zero PIP. Problem solved.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy Smitty View Post
    I was literally doing EVERYTHING right with my injections and still having severe PIP. I switched from Everone Test E 250mg/ml in grape seed oil to Teragon Labs Test E 250mg/ml in cotton seed oil and BOOM, presto! Absolutely zero PIP. Problem solved.
    Go ta hear.

  13. #13
    tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    90
    I literally have this exact same problem right now, I have the same test e but one has cotton seed and one has grape seed in it, as soon as i switched bottles getting major pip

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •