borlef is offline Junior Member

MG Test for someone who is sensitive to substances?

I am new to this and doing a ton of reading and waiting and thinking before I jump into anything.

I am very sensitive to substances. Maryjane, alcohol, medications... I tend to elicit strong reactions.

What MG dose is considered effective but a lesser dose for Test-E for someone on a first cycle?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by borlef View Post
    I am new to this and doing a ton of reading and waiting and thinking before I jump into anything.

I am very sensitive to substances. Maryjane, alcohol, medications... I tend to elicit strong reactions.

What MG dose is considered effective but a lesser dose for Test-E for someone on a first cycle?
    How you handle recreational drugs is apples to oranges to steroids .

These are not euphoric

400 mg per week is low but effective, it is weight dependant

Pro body builders have been known to use upwards of 1000 to 2000 mg of test a week, plus other shit on top of it

Your body produces testosterone naturally so you are really not introducing any 'new' substance into your body. So to speak you would just be adding additional test to what is already in your system. Now there would be the chance of potential side effects i.e. acne, increase levels of estrogen which could lead to gynocomastia, poss. male pattern baldness, fluctuation in cholesterol, hypertension, but all these can be controlled or possibly even avoided with proper education prior to the start of any cycle.

The lowest Test dosage I would take for a first cycle is 250mg/wk to 300mg/wk. Then again, I'm thinking if you're going to shut your HPTA down why not run a 500mg/wk cycle? Like Dragon says, Test occurs naturally in your body. Your body should be able to assimilate the exogenous Test without problems.

Thread Information