mike198 is offline Associate Member
    I've been running ipamorelin 100 mcg/nightly for six months now. My igf 1 levels went from 140-160. Not very good. Bunk peptides? I had prescription sermorelin before and my igf 1 levels were > 200 four days after starting it. Sermorelin has an even shorter half life than ipamorelin. This makes me think what I have now is fake Checked previous labs from a year ago and 300 mcg/night of Rx sermorelin took to my igf 1 levels 140-277 in four days.
    Last edited by mike198; 01-10-2017 at 03:35 PM.

Bump

Not sure. They are two different peptides and your levels may react differently based on that. Was your sermorelin purchased from the same source? May want to research here....IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Not sure. They are two different peptides and your levels may react differently based on that. Was your sermorelin purchased from the same source? May want to research here....IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS
    My sermorelin was prescribed by a TRT clinic. I was dosing 300 mcg before bed and had BW done after four days and my igf 1 levels went from 140-277. I eventually ran out of sermorelin and decided to go a cheaper route and used ipamorelin via a research peptide for almost a year. My igf 1 levels were at 160. It's either bunk or severely underdosed. I read a couple bad reviews of this company. They seemed legit and are a sponsor elsewhere. F that. Only pharma grade for me from now on. FWIW I was using 100-200 mcg nightly

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This is the reason I have never ventured into peptides too many mixed results. I don't know if I'd ever trust research chem peptides.

Quote Originally Posted by mike198 View Post
    My sermorelin was prescribed by a TRT clinic. I was dosing 300 mcg before bed and had BW done after four days and my igf 1 levels went from 140-277. I eventually ran out of sermorelin and decided to go a cheaper route and used ipamorelin via a research peptide for almost a year. My igf 1 levels were at 160. It's either bunk or severely underdosed. I read a couple bad reviews of this company. They seemed legit and are a sponsor elsewhere. F that. Only pharma grade for me from now on. FWIW I was using 100-200 mcg nightly
    I think you just answered your own question brotha. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I think you just answered your own question brotha. Good luck.
    Yep. Done with that nonsense. Just had the doc overnight me three 9ml bottles of sermorelin. Will start tonight. Will have some prescribed test cyp ordered in February.

My goodness. Dafuk was I injecting thenhaha

Quote Originally Posted by mike198 View Post
    Just had the doc overnight me three 9ml bottles of sermorelin. Will start tonight. Will have some prescribed test cyp ordered in February.
    Wow....wish is was that easy more me.

Thread Information