Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By numbere

Thread: Liquid form of HCG need to be stored 2-8 degrees?

Ryanfox is offline New Member

Liquid form of HCG need to be stored 2-8 degrees?

Hi guys

I just bought two vials of HCG from one website. It comes as liquid form, the brand name is Bharat serums. The box said it has to be stored within 2-8 degrees, do not freeze and protect from light. So I'm very concerned if the HCG is still active since it had been shipped over two weeks under unknown temerapture but definitely over 8 degrees. I asked the website and they explained there is some added excipients which increases the potency and sterility of the product. I'm not sure it's true or just they try to convince me for their neglect. Should I get other powder form of HCG instead of liquid form? Sorry it's really concerning me and hope I can fine the right answer here.

Ryan

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Dont know the brand, but very poor logistics.

You dont know if it was prepared with bacteriostatic water, so I wouldnt use it.

600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    HCG is fairly stable but given the circumstances I agree with BB. I wouldn't use it. Get the powder form and reconstitute with bacteriostatic water. Then you can be sure of the quality.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Bharat is the manufacturer of Hucog.

Hucog HP comes pre mixed with a bunch of stabilizers and excipients to prolong shelf life.

Imo your hcg is fine.

I would store it in the refrigerator from now on to retard any possible bacterial growth.

If anyone is interested in the manufacturers of brands of hcg I just found this in some of my old notes.

Corion is manufactured by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
    Fertigyn is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals
    Hucog is manufactured by Bharat Serum
    Ovidac is manufactured by Cadila Pharmaceuticals
    Ovunal is manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals
    Sifasi is manufactured by The Serum Institute
    Capebuffalo and Quester like this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would opt for powder next time ad mix at home and put in fridge.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    If anyone is interested in the manufacturers of brands of hcg I just found this in some of my old notes.

Corion is manufactured by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals
    Fertigyn is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceuticals
    Hucog is manufactured by Bharat Serum
    Ovidac is manufactured by Cadila Pharmaceuticals
    Ovunal is manufactured by Intas Pharmaceuticals
    Sifasi is manufactured by The Serum Institute
    What do you think of the "high purity" versions manufactured by sifasi and ovidac?

I see they have regular and HP versions. Is the premise bacteriostatic water?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    What do you think of the "high purity" versions manufactured by sifasi and ovidac?

I see they have regular and HP versions. Is the premise bacteriostatic water?
    There are two types of hcg : urine human chorionic gonadotropin and recombinant human chorionic gonadotropin.

uhcg is made from either human or rat urine.

Urine derived hcg may contain antibodies produced by the pregnant female.

To increase safety manufacturers have a purification process.

The end result is HP hcg.

Recombinant hcg (rhcg) is made in a lab by taking hamster ovaries and replacing the hamster genetic material with genetic material that is able to produce a product with an identical amino acid sequence to that of hcg without the impurities.

Some HP hcg still needs to be reconstituted because it is sold in a lyophilized state.

You have to read the description of what you're buying in order to see if it needs reconstituted.

As far as I know there is no difference between the end products mentioned above.
    Last edited by numbere; 01-09-2017 at 03:19 PM. Reason: I meant antibodies not prions

Buck Ruckus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanfox View Post
    Hi guys

I just bought two vials of HCG from one website. It comes as liquid form, the brand name is Bharat serums. The box said it has to be stored within 2-8 degrees, do not freeze and protect from light. So I'm very concerned if the HCG is still active since it had been shipped over two weeks under unknown temerapture but definitely over 8 degrees. I asked the website and they explained there is some added excipients which increases the potency and sterility of the product. I'm not sure it's true or just they try to convince me for their neglect. Should I get other powder form of HCG instead of liquid form? Sorry it's really concerning me and hope I can fine the right answer here.

Ryan

I received the same and I figured it would be fine due to it being winter. I assumed most areas that it was shipped through were probably cold enough. I am keeping it in the fridge and have already used it. I did not reconstitute or add anything to it as I believe it is good to go as is.

Ryanfox is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the replies. I have the similar concern because if the lab did produce another type of HCG which is more stable on variable temperature then they should've written o the box that it can be store from 2-25 degrees instead of 8 degrees. Make sense?I'm thinking using my urine to check with pregnant commercial kit and see if it's positive. Do you think it's a good idea? But I'm not sure how long after injection and what level of blood concentration will make the result positive. I just had once 250 iu so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanfox View Post
    Thanks for all the replies. I have the similar concern because if the lab did produce another type of HCG which is more stable on variable temperature then they should've written o the box that it can be store from 2-25 degrees instead of 8 degrees. Make sense?I'm thinking using my urine to check with pregnant commercial kit and see if it's positive. Do you think it's a good idea? But I'm not sure how long after injection and what level of blood concentration will make the result positive. I just had once 250 iu so far.
    I'm confident your hcg is fine.

I don't think it's a good idea to test it with a pregnancy kit because the test usually requires a large amount of hcg.

Maybe Sgt. Hartman will chime in, he uses Hucog HP.

Thread Information