Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 1 Post By 01dragonslayer
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: Post Cycle Blood Work done by PCP

Boneslapper2002 is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Post Cycle Blood Work done by PCP

I am having my primary care physician do some BW for T-Level and Hormone Sensitive E2 Panel Assay however, I know the T-Level will be ok but how will I know if he ordered the correct Hormone Level test? because the lab order stated it was for hormone deficiency, will it say Sensitive E2 or am I looking for a certain type of test on the lab results like Estradiol? I know of other sources to have this done but I was trying to cut cost so hopefully I get the correct BW for both. The following are some of the BW I thinking I should see, for please advise.
    Iron
    Hemoglobin
    Hematocrit
    Testosterone
    Free Testosterone
    Estradiol
    Last edited by Boneslapper2002; 01-11-2017 at 09:16 AM.

Heres what a typical Hormone#1 Baseline Blood Test Level Essay looks like....Hormone #1 Baseline Blood Test Panel, Hormone Testing for Men
    Boneslapper2002 likes this.

This site may help answer some questions....Walk-In Lab | Lab Testing: Order Cheap Blood Work Lab Tests Online

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer View Post
    This site may help answer some questions....Walk-In Lab | Lab Testing: Order Cheap Blood Work Lab Tests Online
    Their prices seem high for using Lab Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Their prices seem high for using Lab Corp.
    From how I read his post the blood work is going to be done by his PCP. I think what he is asking is how will he know if the correct test was ordered and what additional readings he wants tested.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    From how I read his post the blood work is going to be done by his PCP. I think what he is asking is how will he know if the correct test was ordered and what additional readings he wants tested.
    Oh okay thanks for clearing that up.

They're sample tests are helpful as long as you don't confuse a regular test with a lc/ms test.

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What compounds where you running?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcus G View Post
    What compounds where you running?
    Nothing at this time I am wanting to see what my levels are because I ran a 10 week cycle of TEST 250mg/wk and TREN 200mg/wk 5 months ago and never got labs done and did not do PCT. I am just trying to do everything the right way now that I have learned so much more. I do plan to cycle once my %BF is lowered like around 18% or lower. I am currently at 25% BF and plan to only do a test cycle 1st for 12 weeks.

Blog Entries
    Thanks 01Dragon I have a source that can do a Post PCT BW for $108 that includes the following:
    - Sensitive Estradiol (E2) by Liquid Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS assay used to more accurately measure estradiol in men)

- Total and Free Testosterone [ Free T: direct analog/radioimmunoassay (RIA); Total T: electrochemiluminescence immunoassay (ECLIA) ]

- Luteinizing Hormone (LH) (Responsible for activating Leydig testicular cells to produce your own testosterone). This hormone is shut down by testosterone replacement or AAS.

- Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) (Responsible for activating Sertoli testicular cells to produce sperm). This hormone is shut down by testosterone replacement or AAS.

- CBC - Complete Blood Count (Includes hematocrit)

- CMP - Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (Includes liver and kidney function, glucose and electrolytes)

Thread Information